WE ARE RIPPLE WARRIORS

1. Ripple has real use that can save banks money

2.It will in fact moon but no one knows when. When it does, it will be legendary.

3. If you look at the buy walls, you quickly will realize it wont go lower than 10 cents. Most likely it will hover around current prices. PERFECT TIME TO BUY.

4. 1 dollar by the end of the year is not out of the question

5. Always do the opposite of what the majority of Veeky Forums says and Veeky Forums hates this coin

6.Selling is finite, buying is not. So dont sell early and it will make the price rise.

7. Set sell orders super high, think a 50 cents to a dollar

8.HOLD THE FUCKING LINE AND DONT LISTEN TO THE FUD

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/ripple-confirms-china-expansion-plans-shoots-alibaba-rumor/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does FUD mean?

ripple more like dipple all it does is dip no gain

fear, uncertainty and doubt

nah its the most stable but boring coin in the game
>goes up 3.6%
>goes down dow 3.6%
>goes up 3.6%
>goes down dow 3.6%
>goes up 3.6%
>goes down dow 3.6%
like watching paint dry

it means youre a faggot

Hey idiot, how many fucking times does it need to be said? The banks will never touch the public coin you use. It's in plain black and white. You should have sold a long time ago. That big XRP run was because of bitcoin skyrocketing, and heavy market manipulation, and major hype.. You need to get over it. Take emotion out of investing and just make money instead of crying about your mistakes. We all make mistakes. Now learn from it.

People hate ripple because it has big banks involved

Am I the only one that thinks big banks will benefit this coin instead?

I will send one measly ripple once its worth a dollar a coin. You can use it to buy yourself so tissues to cry in bitch

.^^^^^

>banks will never touch the public coin you use
coindesk.com/ripple-confirms-china-expansion-plans-shoots-alibaba-rumor/
thats literally all this boring coin does and it still doesnt go up

DIPPLE IS OLDER THEN BITCOIN its about time it was pumped its a glorified shitcoin with blind mindless followers

LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

YOUR SO FUNNNNNNNY

Big bank involvement is not a big deal with one single coin. No other major coin has anything to do with centralized banking. The adoption is inevitable as it saves them money.

seriously though, why doesnt this fucker ever go up?, market cap too high?

BUY WHEN PEOPLE ARE FEARFUL

They'll use a separate coin issued only to banks. For private use. Think USDT for use only by banks to transmit a balance without all the payment settlement complications. XRP serves as an advertisement / demo and doubles as a fundraiser for ripple. It just happens that there are enough people out there that think the XRP supply and markets will be directly influenced by the banks involvement. The fact is, they won't use XRP..

ah yes ripple, the original DGB

hows it feel knowing you will never make your money back? hows it feel knowing ripple is already 100x overpriced?

Fear and people selling too early. If you hodl it will correct. It is obviously undervalued and oversold. Smart money is locking in lately. 1-4 BTC buys have been coming in

quite possibly but still
>buy the hype, sell the news
never seems to apply to this stupid coin.

>Smart money is locking in lately. 1-4 BTC buys have been coming in

You're not allowed to say "smart money" because you don't even understand how a simple market works. Just leave this board forever. Holy shit.

see my post again
>doubles as a fundraiser for ripple

That's your answer.

Only coin banks are using.

This is the only serious, top 5 coin with 5000x potential.

If /biz hates it, it's probably the best coin to buy!

5000x is a tad much, but this snorecoin is going to go places at some point

>what is google

Smartest motherfucker on /biz.

If you don't like XRP, you're a fucking retard.

I like the coin but 1 problem.

HUGE supply which is controlled by the devs wouldn't be great for demand and big banks would want to keep costs low so they can accumulate large amounts.
also the graph for this looks like it's on a major downtrend.

Can anyone explain why I should keep these bags :/

And by one problem I obviously meant 3

I made the case for the bottom of XRP here
I would wager I watch XRP more closely than any other Veeky Forumsraeli and I'm calling the bottom.

We're at peak FUD. This thing is going 10x buy November. You want to get rich, buy and hold until the end of the year.

It's been stagnant for two months, that's a lifetime in crypto years. I like to imagine ripple is where litecoin was at $4. People saying "that piece of shit will sit there forever"

Zerp holder here. Ripple will be king. 95% of the tards on this board haven't a clue just how big the market is that Ripple is targeting.

should i dump $100 into this?

I'm losing my faith. I've bought at 3900 and it keeps going down. It's below 6b marketcap atm...

Thou niggas we shall perish but perish we will, while grinning and staring at the doom that stares back from the abyss. Here, here, thou niggas. Riplleeee!

Devs will lock up their coins end of the year via escrow. Will lead to an artifiacial shortage of supply.
This and the fact that the first banks will actually use the xrp token by the time of oct/nov may result in a rise in value.

i've been thinking about buying some, is this shitcoin going down to sub 1000

>bought at .32
>never went back up again

Fucking nope.

kek learn to invest & buy the dip not the ATH fagget

if you have them laying around, why not? that'll give you +600 XRPs.
Even if it only goes up to to a dollar a unit, you're still making good profit out of it.

hang in there, user. BTC is strong. Look at the tendency throughout the years. It'll deep even lower than that. Some say it'll go below the 3k barrier but who knows. What is certain, though, is that BTC has consistently dipped like a motherfucker and soon enough recovered like the phoenix raising from the ashes and like a rocket, to the moon.

Keep the faith.

except it's been consistently, slowly, going down the drain. It's like the alcoholic father of the degenerate coins DGB, RDD and SIA.

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/
The dip hasn't stopped for months. This shit is fucked

It's also overvalued af

>RIPPLE WARRIORS
This is as lame as your coin.

No

lowest it will go is 2700 sats but thats a long shot now

Someone is (I'm not memeing) constantly putting up 100k sell orders and yesterday I saw 300btc sell order at poloniex. Shit is manipulated and I fell for it again.

Same narrative as the DGB shills.

The Market and kek will take all your money.