Nice just bought 25

me too

legit

hey its actually goinhg up

thanks OP. Biz is always right

OP is legit, buy now, thanks OP

Wow finally a non-shill thread. Thanks op

Thanks man

what discord are you guys pumping from?, i want in, send invite, please and thank you.

>wow it's great!
>wow op is not a shill!
>op is great and not a shill, buy now, I would never lead you wrong!

this doesn't sound like samefagging at all!

Thanks for the free gains.

Fucking finally. My alts have been stagnating for days now. It will be nice to see some growth.

How far do you think it will go?

Could get to .0011 overnight murrican time

not shilling, poasted 1 min after i saw the trend and bought in. not a huge position so am able to let it simmer up more. still climbing now steadily on the 15min chart.

search recent archives, others are seeing TenX as good play right now too.

watch closely the 1107 level it needs to break that to really re-enter uptrend and go higher. i think it can hit 1200 by tomorrow morning

Samefag. Types and sounds exactly the same. Biggest shill lol

Thanks user.

> same font was used

think hes just memeing, even the bottom of the barrell PnD groups can shill better than this.

I'll wait until it dips below 1000

Truth

I saw this token when it was 80 cents, thought it was nice but didn't take the time to set an account for btc up. I thought "this is the shit, I would go all in on this one" and the moon mission made me want to kill myself and set everything up instantly

>check the chart
I don't see what's so special.

the fuck is your problem, I don't even know how to post under multiple user strings...i made only TWO threads about this so if that qualifies as shilling in your mind then ok i am "shilling"...the kim jun un clapping one is also mine.

if you don't like PAY then go away. I am just calling attention to something that is moving. look at the multiple threads on OmiseGay and that's not moving despite all the potential Apple news.

what the fuck man I ***WISH*** people would post multiple threads when shit is popping so others don't miss it.

Hey faggot, don't include my post with that pajeet shit. Yeah, my fucking alts are stagnating. I haven't made jack shit the last few days, so excuse me if I post in a thread for a coin I'm holding, hoping it will go up. I guess that makes me a shill.

lol shows over you fucking idiots

let's see what you'll say when TenX, the only working, feeless, multiple crypto and instant exchange credit card solution with profit sharing for token holders, becomes the biggest company in the world and buys google, apple, and your life

>anonymous but clinging to identity
Wow nice one

I sold at the top, whats your point

no end in sight

Moon

TenX is amazing. this could go to $50 easy

where will you be when PAY passes ETH?

KEEP IT GOING BOYS

The point of my post was to show that it's not a samefag, and by your own admission my bit of dramatic writing worked. But you should be aware, a real shill could just as easily write something dramatic. Even now, you have no way to know for sure.

1000 BTC VOLUME INCREASE

GET HYPE

I bought when I saw your post user and it was an easy gain.
Let the bitter and jaded user go fuck himself.
I agree , there should be more posts of what coin is going up, thanks man.
Respect.

Yep put 68 bucks into it and now I got me $69. Thanks user.

Do I sell or hodl

I switch between IPs to reply to myself

Moon incoming

THE BEARS ARE DONE GET RDY

Need to break this resistance here.

Fucking whales

any second

dat 13btc buy

Going to devote a small amount of money to just doing what Veeky Forums says lets see what happens. buying in now

in at $4.57 btw

Biz ignored this ico as usual.

5$ in one hour