Should I put all of my savings into BTC?

Should I put all of my savings into BTC?

I am a 26 year old ausfag NEET who lives with his parents. I've never had a job but I have $30k USD worth of NEETbux saved up.

----

I have no idea what I'm doing with my life. All I do is sit on Veeky Forums all day. I know my parents are pissed at me and want me to get a job and move out, but I have no idea how to do that. I don't even remember how to talk on the phone and I literally have nothing attractive to an employer. Who's going to hire me with zero proper work history? My old high school friends who I haven't talked to in years all have jobs and some are already married. I turned out to be the biggest loser of my school and one of the biggest in the entire country.

----

I feel like crypto is my last chance to actually make something. So my plan is to put all of it ($30k) in BTC, then take a portion of it to buy some good alts, and then very conservatively make some trades every few days. I know that traders can get raped, but so far I've done OK. I'm careful, I don't listen to shills, I don't do FOMO, and I don't get scared by minute chart drops.

Might $30k be enough to make it work?

This board is probably the best thing I've ever found in my life so I'll gladly document my epic failure for you.

Ausfag here too, hate to be the one to do it, but I gotta ask: how did you gather up $30K without a job?

Buy coins and DO NOT DAYTRADE. Also remember to be patient.

Wait for BTC to dip below 3500; don't be an inpatient dink and lose money off the go.

Take 5K if you want a play with a few lower volume, lower price alts.

Don't make the mistake of going all in on something you don't fully understand. You'll be jumping off a bridge in no time.

No

Btc crash soon

This

with 30k I wouldn't need to work just live off gainz

Keep 3 months of living expenses, put the rest in a buy order of BTC @ 3500ish

Sound strategy. Put most of it in BTC, set it in cold storage, and DON'T SELL until you're rich. Take a small portion and day trade it if you're up for it. You'll have enough BTC to make it either way.

Centrelink+occasional physical labor work for people. Parents want me to pay rent but I just ignore them. I want to get enough to pay them back in the future though

Go for it. All you really have to do is not sell. Just try to forget about bitcoin for a few months after you buy.

Keep an eye on dnt and buy sub 2000 sats. Its a sleeper and will be huge long term. Good luck

That's what I've done. Put my life's savings into BTC at $2600 and throw 30% of every paycheck into it. I firmly believe BTC will be worth at least $10k per coin someday.

Living the BEST dream. Fucking skits.
In all seriousness 30k isn't a big enough nest egg for a stable play like BTC/ETH.

Either pick up day trading while still at home or go big on small cap coins and pray you hit it big.

>Who's going to hire me with zero proper work history?
any minimum wage job

No one knows where BTC will be in the far future.
I would recommend you go get a job for $7.25 an hour at your local fast food place. or factory. While you do that, scale that $30k into btc in small increments, then hodl.

Fuckin wojak and frog posters are cancer. Some of the pepe pics are funny but you guys are so unoriginal and should of stayed on re.d.dit.

There's so many fucking dumb people out there it would be so easy to make a living scamming people. Look at this altcoin explosion in past year. All retards getting scammed.

I've worked jobs that deal with the general public and there's a reason people who work them hate their lives

don't put all of your savings into any one thing, that is literally rule number 1 of investing

Unless it's neo

>hurrrr buy my bags
Hate you neo faggots

read this

I don't really think crypto will solve your problems. Before anything, you need to learn to move on with your life. You should take some of your money and purchase time with a psych, online or not. 30k is plenty for most people to get by on, but even if you had a million, could you really make it on your own? You'd just replace your parents with cleaners, delivery food, and you'd be right where you are, just in a new location. You're never too old to change your life. Work on yourself first.

Also yeah invest in BTC, it's destined to go up only more.

I had 30k like you in june, now i have 80k from trading alts. I would have 250k but i missed the neo moon. I knew it would moon but i sold my 5k antshares for fiat. I've only just recovered from the crippling depression.

Anyway, the point is, as long as you don't buy complete shit like signatum. You can dump your money in alts, wait, and make a killing.

I'll tell you now, omisego is the bluechip alt. Easily 25-50 dollars by year's end. Ark is a good buy too, it will moon significantly towards the end of the year.

Neo will be about 100 dollars by 1st Q1 2018. So its a safe way to double your money.

How exactly do you go about moving 30k into bitcoin? I am in a very similar position as OP, and max trade limits in Canada are around 2k, unless there is a better site than Quad

Do you have better education other than high school? If not get into college. If yes then try to find any job, i mean anything, it will be a nightmare in the beginning but you'll get used to it.

Now about your BTCs, i suggest you invest part of it in cloud mining and some of it in hardware (video card and processor for mining shitcoins on Minergate (you can mine Monero with it). But remember to save some moni for emergency too.

Once you start having good profit, (enough to quit your shitty job) you can invest in more mining hardware, i mean, start your own mining farm in your bedroom, buy 5 pc cases and build pc with some good cpu and gtx 1080 (remember to have good power supply and stuff, take care of your investment), use your only monitor just to set the 5 pcs up with Minergate or anything else and let them turned on 24/7 (Minergate shows you how many computers you have working so you'll know if there's any problem). Also buy one of those refrigerators where they put drinks inside and fill it with soda cans so you don't have to go to the kitchen every time just to get a can of soda. Remember to move your TV and PS4 to your bedroom once you help your parents buy a new one for the living room.

He said ausfag tho we have a slightly better minimum wage than USA so even more appropriate advice.

>> Cloudmining that right there is where I stopped listening to your dumbass

If he lives in Gympie or some shit, I'd say he's fucked unless he uses a chunk of that money to invest in moving somewhere with jobs.

I live in Gympie, I say I'm fucked, and I have four years of study.

If he spends his time properly researching reaching the market and does daytrading/the occasional dip into a moon mission, he could potentially get more than enough without working.

Successful 26yo Aussie here. Sounds like OP needs a life coach to improve self worth and skills so that you can reach independence. Will trade coaching for BTC. At least you're not braindead and wasting money like the others in our generation.

Use BitStamp

My mirror image. I can only say that we share a similar experience so far. I havent spoken to anyone in years and my life consists of posting on a Mongolian throat-singing forum. From one neet loser to another i recommend going all in on this intangible highly speculative meme magic money that isnt backed by anything and is unregulated. I dumped my life savings into it and have lost 50% because im a retarded fomo goyim. But i will hodl and hope that there are more autistic retards like us along with greedy bankers eager to revel in an emerging asset class who might cause a recovery in prices. lastly dont use margin unless you are definite about your position. exchange bots and lending bots calculate shorts/longs and whip saw you out of your stop loss and if you will use leverage make sure you have plenty of spare margin to endure rampant manipulation against your position.

Tl;dr do it cunt there is no avoiding the agepill. If you are a neet rotter who refuses to wageslave this gives better odds than a lottery if you do research. Rich or rekt ausfag

Cant you use one of the sites where you buy btc to make small weekly buys. Just like $50/week or so while you learn more and are able to pick better entry points.

What do you think of PAY and FUN?

My mirror image. I can only say that we share a similar experience so far. I havent spoken to anyone in years and my life consists of posting on a Mongolian throat-singing forum. From one neet loser to another i recommend going all in on this intangible high speculative meme magic money that isnt backed by anything and is unregulated. I dumped my life savings into it and have lost 50% because im a retarded fomo goyim. But i will hodl and hope that there are more autistic retards like us along with greedy bankers eager to revel in an emerging asset class who might cause a recovery in prices. lastly dont use margin unless you are definite about your position. exchange bots and lending bots calculate shorts/longs and whip saw you out of your stop loss and if you will use leverage make sure you have plenty of spare margin to endure rampant manipulation against your position.

Tl;dr do it cunt there is no avoiding the agepill. If you are a neet rotter who refuses to wageslave this gives better odds than a lottery if you do research.. Rich or rekt you ausfag