What is the most barbaric Civilization in history

My best guess would be the Aztecs.
It's hard to imagine a more brutal culture than one based on warfare, slavery and human sacrifice.
But I'm sure Veeky Forums can change my mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

faculty.uml.edu/ethan_Spanier/Teaching/documents/CP6.0AssyrianTorture.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_slavery
youtube.com/watch?v=NOWmRG7euy0
globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_slavery
slaveryinjustice.wordpress.com/slavery-in-ancient-aztec-mayan-and-inca/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

faculty.uml.edu/ethan_Spanier/Teaching/documents/CP6.0AssyrianTorture.pdf

The Spartans where pretty brutal

White civilization.

A Persian eunuch made a Greek castrate his 4 children then his children castrated him. Shit was brutal in most cultures for a long ass time.

Zap Slamchest

Whip Squatthrust McThornbody

Smash Side-Iron

Thick Hardmeat
I win

Blast Chunkhead

A lot of cultures were built on warfare and slavery, Aztecs just really liked human sacrifice and that sets them apart. Btw their style of slavery seems lenient compared to others.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_slavery

Why are the muh Aztecs were evil fags still unable to conceive of something called human nature?

>Smash Beefknob
Gay as fuck fammo

bold deadlift

but i'm shy and weak...

Anglos, Assyrians, Germans, Japanese and Comanche.

Aztecs just had human sacrifice but they don't compare to the above peoples brutality.

Bold Slamchest

The modern Chinese

>It's hard to imagine a more brutal culture than one based on warfare, slavery and human sacrifice.
>But I'm sure Veeky Forums can change my mind.

So Sparta was the most barbaric Civ.

If you are honest about it OP the aztecs did not murder more people than the europeans of their time, who would not mind the butcher for religious reasons. The aztecs are just used as a scapegoat of what barbarism is. Were the romans barbarians for killing people for entretaintment in their arenas?

r u me?

aztecs

The idea you should butcher those of another religion is as barbaric as human sacrifice, but it does not result in butchery in places where everyone has the same religion.

The Eternal Anglo.

Unironically Western civilization.

>Christianity 31% of the humain population
>Islam 22%
>Atheist 15%
>Hinduism 13%

y-yeah that the a-aztecs

>inb4 barbarism is subjective and morals don't exist hurr durr

>It's hard to imagine a more brutal culture than one based on warfare, slavery and human sacrifice.

That's monotheist civilization more than Aztec - just think about how many worthless scumbags we've had in positions of authority over the centuries and how many decent/innocent/worthwhile people they've tortured and/or killed.

But, like Jesus said, "What does it profit a man if he gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?"

youtube.com/watch?v=NOWmRG7euy0

>My best guess would be the Aztecs.
Not even close. For all their brutality the Aztecs still had monumental architecture, written poetry, sagas, music and musical instruments and a paradoxical duality that celebrated life as well as death.

If you want to see real barbarians with trappings of civilizations look at people like the Caribs, Maori, Polynesians or Iron age Irish or basically anyone that practiced regular and widespread cannibalism and Genocide and little else.

Buck McRunfast

USA

t. Avram Noam Chomsky

How the fuck does modern religion factor into this.

Germany

Explain

>you should die,kill for: a book, a dead man, an ideology, me, mony,...

You don't become this BIG without a barbaric culture user.

Any way barbrism is subjective, cultural like morals.

Didn't change too much nowadays

>control+f
>Vandals
>Phrase not found.

You had ONE job.

>Punch Hardcheese
I like it

>What is the most barbaric Civilization in history
Maori

Their tribes rolled around literally genociding any weaker tribe and then eating them. When Europeans rolled around all they did was use their tech to genocide and eat more people going so far as sailing to a nearby isolated island group and eating damn near everyone there.

The Aztecs weren't even more brutal than the Spanish who conquered them, let alone "most barbarous ever."

They were a little more brutal.

Technically civilization becomes more barbaric by the day and each. Just as time degrades our body to old age so our society becomes more and more degraded over time. The pollution is rampant, we've invented weapons of mass destruction, sex is prominent and socially acceptable, and we have slaughterhouses designed to do nothing but slaughtered animals to satisfy our taste for meat. This degenerate stage of civilization is called the Kali Yuga

Smash Buttsteak. Sounds awesome.

That's the joke.

>but it does not result in butchery in places where everyone has the same religion.
>what is the ME

>this
More people need to know about how degenerate the Maori are. Basically the even more retarded cousins of the nigger
The water nigger

Definitely the Aztec. It was only through sheer luck that they haven't developed iron weapons when the Spaniards arrived. Imagine if the Conquistadors found those mf's with swords and armor.

Pick any Muslim majority country.

That distinction might have to go with the Mayans. They're supposed to have started industrial-scale human sacrifices that make the Nazis look like amateurs

You're referencing the beginning of Guns Germs and Steel, right?

If sex wasnt socially acceptable you wouldnt be here, faggot.

Paris isn't that bad

>Trunk Chunkhead
I like it

The USA. Hiroshima and Nagasaki alone are worst than all the Aztec sacrifices.

>implying its worse than nanking, comfort women, unit 731 and shiro ishii
shamefur dispray

Didn't imply that. Only said Hiroshima & Nagasaki was worse than the Aztec sacrifices. But if you add up Hiroshima + Nagasaki + Vietnam + CIA etc. I think its the most brutal civilization to date.

m8, the japs murdered between 3 and 10 million civillians during ww2, the US is nowhere NEAR being the most brutal civilization

That's a ridiculous statement to make. Aztecs were far bigger on human sacrifice than the Maya ever were.

Ghengis khan killed more people in a shorter amount of time than the US killed the Japanese with combat and the bombs combined.

>Fridge Hardmeat

fuck yeah

>muh degeneracy
Cato pls go

Abbos

I thought water nigger is a contradiction in terms, like frostfire or moderate islam

Quick google:
globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

>The overall conclusion reached is that the United States most likely has been responsible since WWII for the deaths of between 20 and 30 million people in wars and conflicts scattered over the world.

And that's post WWII.

This is probably the best answer.

Slam Mcrunfast

Spanish Empire

>maya
>industrial-scale human sacrifices
Uh, where did you even hear that?

The Mongols and Central Asians were the most brutal and barbaric by the sheer amount of people they slaughtered.

Ghenghis's Khanate killed more people as a % than WW2 did. They'd go around cities killing anyone taller than a wagon wheel and leave only women who survived rape and very young children alive.

>slavery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_slavery
slaveryinjustice.wordpress.com/slavery-in-ancient-aztec-mayan-and-inca/

Aztec slavery wasn't something particulary cruel.

>The religions wars were made because of religious matter and not because of secessions, insurrections and negation of king's authorities

Buff slagcheek

fpbp
Assyrians don't fuck around

>Trunk Rockbone
Come at me.

Fist Deadlift Slamchest. I think I'll drop my first last name. Fist Slamchest is perfect.

Any non-Greek civilization.