Never realized how many brainlets are on Veeky Forums until the 0x ICO today

>Can't figure out EtherDelta
>Doesn't know what a smart contract is
>Doesn't know how a decentralized exchange operates
>Doesn't know what transaction fees or gas are
>Doesn't understand what an ERC20 token is
>Can't find keys to import into MetaMask
>Doesn't know how to add a token listing to wallet

Stop throwing your money at things you clearly don't understand on a basic level.

well to be fair all of this is too fucking complicated even for autists, and that's why ETH is failing.

This.

> I need to understand how a car works to the lowest deepest level before selling and buying cars

well, yeah you probably should

this is the basic level op is talking about...

which does not change the fact that the 0x code is incomplete

How is it incomplete? The DAO?

how do I sell 0x?

There's legitimate objections to 0x but the code isn't "incomplete", they released the fucking protocol today. It works. You are literally just quoting a fucking Forbes article that 0x devs already responded to

Ether delta or through the 0x protocol

.. I don't know why you wouldn't wait until binance and maybe even ethfinex but ok user you don't deserve your trip to the moon anyway get off my fucking rocket ship normie

>> I need to understand how a car works to the lowest deepest level before selling and buying cars

>learning how to drive a car is the same as learning how to make one

idiot

>Doesn't know how to add a token listing to wallet
this

They released the protocol like 3 days ago actually*** I didn't use it until today

Don't tell them. A fool and his money... They purposeful 'fud' so you can explain it to them.

kek I will take my gains this shit is going into the gutter

The problem is this exchange is frozen as fuck and no orders are going through right now

The issue the article took with was how the team hasn't done any explanation whatsoever of how the governance system would work -- i.e. the thing that really gives the tokens value.

So, yes and no. The stuff that they have released is complete (in that it is working code). But (like any other project) it has not implemented every feature the devs could want.

Having said that, the governance thing is pretty fucking key. For a decentralized exchange to work it would need some system for how the exchange would be governed. This can't just be a group of people (then it wouldn't be decentralized). So, instead people with a higher stake in the exchange (people who bought lots of coins) can basically vote on what updates happen to the exchange. How this will work, has not been described by the devs from what I understand.

alright since we've gotten most of the silly questions out of the way, i might as well ask one

how i do i send my zrx tokens from metamask to etherdelta? its telling me that the token list is temporarily down on metamask, and the "send" function isnt giving me an option to change the type of coin i want to send

Man, I'm so glad people cant into things.

I'm sitting on the exchange buying every order below top bid.

>75% of you mongs wont know what I'm talking about

>Another 15% wont know what I mean by below the top bid

>Another 5% won't know how I'm able to snag any of these orders

>The last 4% that understands what I'm getting at will be too lazy.

t-thanks for helping me out dude, really appreciated

and yes i know what you're talking about, etherdelta can have negative spreads

Ok, I'm sorry.

I'll help you.

Firstly, stop trying to use metamask. I don't know why people are over complicating that shit.

Go to etherdelta. Once it loads, click pic related.

You'll see something you can click >etherscan address. Click that.

Once the new page opens, look near the top left for >address. Copy that address.

Send a tiny amount of eth to that address to test it.

I'll hang out a bit on this thread. Post when you've done all that and I'll tell you what to do next.

i was trying to do the same shit user but the exchange is lagging so bad that it errors on every buy/sell i attempt lol

yep, got it. didnt even realise there was an option to do that

thanks my dude, appreciated

Oh fugg, I just realized you're trying to send **ZRX** to ethdelta.

I'm not sure you can send zrx to an eth address. I think erc20 tokens work that way, but I'm not sure.

I would still try it with a really small amount if I were you. But fyi, you'll need to send a bit of eth to that wallet in order to trade -- every action on the exchange costs gas

Its currently selling at 86 mil market cap. How can anyone justify this being any higher?

The article took a lot of issues and most of them were either completely obvious and already addressed in more recent developer talks or complete bullshit from """Cornell researchers"" that barely read the whitepaper. The devs already addressed everything. The timing on the article was clearly to kick dirt, this is all shit they could've said months ago but did it hours before the fucking ICO launch. The fact that the 0x protocol is already out and working as intended, and that there's many projects already planned to build on top of it should be telling.

Having a viable system already in place for decentralized governance before the ICO even launches is retarded and impossible

wat. are you new to icos? there's plenty of icos that have no working product with multiples of that market cap

yeah ive used etherdelta before, the gas fees are a pain in the ass

my zrx showed up in the wallet when i changed over to the metamask address on etherdelta so it should be working fine. ive sent an erc20 token to my etherdelta address before. thanks for your help again

>I'll hang out a bit on this thread. Post when you've done all that and I'll tell you what to do next.

What do you do next I am confused. Please explain how I send it.

This does not solve anything... Now you have a group of people with the highest coins who decide and have little reason to sell. Wtf?

>>The last 4% that understands what I'm getting at will be too lazy.
Yeah this one is me
i don't feel like like dealing with or watching etherdelta
but you do you man

it's not like whales deciding when a token tanks or not, it's like people invested in something making the best decision for the value of their investment

>Make it excessively overcomplicated to buy something and get mad when normies can't figure it out.

...and y'all think cryptos are going to be the defacto currency of the planet. topkek.

So when you buy/sell you need to send gas too. But my gas TX take forever to process and i get 'bad jump destination' soo..

seriously guys all my buy/sells fail due to bad jump destination. Wasting money trying to trade here because i don't get the gas fee back. How do i fix this? I have 0.1 eth in the etherdelta wallet so theres plenty for gas!