TME

WHY DID I LISTEN TO YOU FAGGOTS AGAIN. You stupid fudding pieces of shit. I should have listened to the anons telling me to use some damn common sense, Your all pajeets who don't fucking actually know anything. LOOK AT THE FUCKING MONEY I COULD HAVE MADE

What is the point of these manually mined blocks? Why would this be marketable?

they also have a borrow/loan mining system, its really unique. BUT WHO FUCKING CARES I COULD HAVE HAD FUCKING MONEY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

whenever someone shills something on Veeky Forums just do a little research. i looked at the bitcointalk thread before TME was even on CMC and saw it had some cool stuff like the loan service. only bad thing is that the genesis addresses are the only ones able to use the batch production feature but i guess thats good to keep supply in check. the only thing im worried about is that the original dev has a bunch of the parent child addresses for himself. anyways im in @ 400 sats so I'm not worried too much. this coin could easily get to a dollar imo

genesis holders aren't the only ones who can generate coins. They only got a small advantage.

but theyre the only ones who can generate the batches through parent child addresses, non p/c holders can only do it through loaning if i read the info correctly

Tfw put in $1,000 at 500 sat.
Tfw wanted to put in $3,000 at 500 sat.

I'm still gonna make it, r-right anons?

>10BTC volume
>10BTC volume
>10BTC volume
>10BTC volume
>10BTC volume
>10BTC volume

BUY THE DIP

yeah you didn"t buy at 400
you won't buy at 1200
you won't buy at 2000
you won't buy at 5000
you won't buy at 10000
you won't buy at 15000
you won't buy at 20000
You won't buy at 1.18 dollar

It's ok, don't sweat just, money isn't everything
Just BEE yourself :^)

L

M

A

O

This place is fucking awesome

What is a good price prediction for this coin for the short term?

Also, does this coin have a future? or is it only good for a P&D?

of course it's only good for P&D. 99.9% of all the coins here are for that fucking purpose.

only a few REAL innovative coins here are different.

>24hr vol: 10BTC
into the rubbish bin it goes

>2 days old

just so you know...i shilled it like three time here and all you fudders were complaining. Now you get what you deserve. 8x profit here mate ;)

Nice! how much TME?
I'm only 3x profit with 55k TME

I got in in 7000 TME at 200sat

wew nice

well, now i regret it wasnt 55k like you.

But i always bet small first and then go big. This looks big.

Buy the dip now you silly goy

when were you thinking of selling?

IT'S CRASHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>Higher value than the same time 24h ago
>IDS GRASHING :----DDD

Is it safe to bet this'll drop to at least 600 sat before the next pump?

It's all over boys. Time to pack it up.

>1800 sats 9 hours ago
> now less than 1000 sats

money to be made

Its trying to get on 2 more exchanges, its a 2 day old coin, it has a super low marketcap (doubled in 2 days), and low circulating supply. Once it hits the other exchanges its going atleast 10X where it is now. Throw some play money in and forget it for a couple weeks.

The next pump aka the pump that never comes

This.

I'm in deep on this coin and want to see it take off.