Down 40% what are my options Veeky Forums

The signatum scam rekt me Veeky Forums I started with $8500 now down to $5100 all in BTC with a small position of .3 BTC in BNB.

Missed the Neo and omg trains while messing with SIGT. Most of the legitimate alts have mooned already. I have no idea where to turn now, except the rope hanging from the bannister.

Is there a coin to shill me that will make me whole or should I just kms?

Your pal,
-user

Other urls found in this thread:

token.enigma.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People that actually bought Sigt deserve nothing but misery and pain in life

you might as well start an account with herbalife

$3400 is nothing but a lesson to stop trying to "get rich quick". Don't buy scamcoins/memecoins.

What happened to sigt?

btw, you're not too late for the OMG launch.... might take a couple of days but it should be going up... charts, volume, hype, credible analysts say so.

pst. token.enigma.co/

>he thinks 40% is a lot
Nigga I've been down 80% and fucking held. Now I'm up over 600%. HOLD....UNLESS IT'S SHIT MAN WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BUY SIGT

seriously losing a couple thousand can be the best thing for you dude. teaches you a lot more lessons than just gettin lucky and getting mad gains by pure chance. i think you'll be ok. just don't rush into anything else and do your due diligence.

memes aside on paper it looked like a decent enough coin though with good technology behind it, seasoned scammers ran the entire scheme and played the market like a fiddle, he fell for the 10% of coins that do this, i suggest never putting a substantial money in any coin that isnt in the top 40 on coinmarketcap

stx

Have you ever heard of the saying, "If it's too good to be true, it probably is"?

Put everything in etc right now , and come back in 6 months

The community on discord and telegram were awesome too. Besides the huge losses in incurred it really angers me how the devs (who are now aligning with the crazy neonazi murderer burst dude) squandered all that goodwill.

yeah the sigt community was awesome. honestly it's all a big shame what happened.

they claim to still have a marketplace in development, an integral member was "just married" and the comms channels have broken into pieces. no one is sure what's really going on

today another guy with the handle "doctor" claimed to have a doctorate, and be responsible for the disruption at burst. something is very very weird here and smart money stays away from such eventsm

however, I've been fleeced for most of the $1000 I threw at it not happy, but holding bags to the bitter end one way or another

easy. you just need to make a return of 80% now on your remind capital to break even.

so kms

What was their algo called again OP?

Raptor skunk hash?

Was that not a massive red flag that you were about to get Jew'd?

Once I saw that I closed all tabs I had open that even contained the letters SIGT. Dead serious.

that wasn't the problem

the problem was crowetic.
something is wrong with that creature.

you hold it and fuck off for 5 years and come back and enjoy your lambo

sadly as that interview their lead dev "doctor" proved, crowetic is the least of SIGT's problems.

yeah that guy also has issues

I 3x'd off Sigt so actually, not bad.

kys

if this had been dubs i would have.

How can u be down 40% the bcc market has more than doibled,inthe past month,
user u need stronger hands

you still got 5100 tho

quick rundown?

Life is meaningless

When you feel miserable and meaningless, you feel that it's going to last forever, the same when you're happy.

I hope you were one of those smug people that told me to fuck off when i warned you 3 days ago that the bad news was coming.

Crow's team was sitting on that information for over a week and waited till they had completely dumped all their holdings before they said anything. Doctor the pajeet also dumped all of his shit a few days before crowteam.

With the poos and jews, you lose.

This is a crow team scammer.

I took my losses before any of that happened actually.

>a 3000 sat buyer
ouch man, I was up around 10x my investment and had to sell it all at around 2x.

So tempted to buying back in now, but there are 50 million bags that needs to be dropped, and that will take years at the rate it's happening for the coin to recover.

noo sigt is alive!

buy buy buy,

we goin to the mooooon!!!

look at it as a cheap lesson
thanks for the money bro

Damn man, sorry to hear that. If you want a coin to look into I'm really bullish on the Obsidian ICO. I'd highly recommend looking into it. Completely anonymous messaging on the obsidian blockchain; it already has the alpha version available. It also has masternodes and it's a staking coin.

Why would you end yourself over losing some cash? Do you only value yourself with how much money you have? You can make more money in the future, guaranteed. Don't be a faggot

lol @ another "I went all in on shitcoin and it was shit"
fucking financial retards

Just hodl those bitcoins, don't touch them and you'll make that money back within a year

Wtf how can you even generate loses?

Fucking hell not even i fucked up that badly, and im more of an moron you could ever be

That said, DNT it's not to late it's about 14 cent rightnow but will probably break the 1 doller later this year

becoming a wagecuck

Stop putting a huge amount shitcoins.
If you want to ride a risky pump, don't put more than 5% of your portfolio or sell as soon you made a some profit, even little.

Greed is your worst ennemy.

Hi, Anonymity is that you?

checked