>Crashing at friend house for several months
>Continue crypto-trading
>Tired of small gains
>Become a blockchain dev
>Gains rise like crazy
>1 year since I'm not living with parents anymore
>I return to see them and explain my actual situation
>They don't fucking believe me even when I show them my bank account
>Fast forward to present, they beg for money help in order to buy new student shit for little bro
>Think about telling them to fuck off
>genius_idea.jpg
>"Mom, that's not how things work. I'll give you money if you clean my friend house"
>She actually fucking did it
>I'm planning to do that shit 2 times a month
>What the fuck is my life

Make your mom blow you in front of your dad and stare in his eyes the whole time.

>charging them
You're a terrible son

wtf dont talk to those kikes

I stopped talking to my parents years ago and never been happier

These are the dreams that drive the average Veeky Forums poster.

Revenge against your parents for being mean.

I actually just want to buy my parents a nice retirement.

This has to be bait

fuck off poltard nice facebook pic

this is pretty sad if true

How old are you?

Man if I made tons of crypto money I'd use it to buy my mom a headstone for her grave.

OP here, I feel good and like shit at the same time.

Anyways I'm open to suggestions. What can I ask beside cleaning?

Also friend calling me devil now.

22 years old, was kicked off house at 21 with no job and no car

^ this. Show your dominancy. This is how you become the true Alpha.

Why didn't you have a job and car by 21?

show your dominance more

Because I'm a shitty son

show your dominance mooore

Wipe that smirk off your face user, who said you can enjoy this moment.

I'm open to suggestions, ofc nothing sexual. I'm not that kind of shitty son.

they kicked him out

if they're shit then buy some new parents

So? It's probably his own fucking fault. Why isn't he in college? Why doesn't he have a job?

show us what you have in your bank account OP

shut up cuck. with crypto gains that shit is useless

So it's ok to kick your child off the family house if he's just lazy?

>Fast forward to present, they beg for money help in order to buy new student shit for little bro
they're not asking for themselves, they're asking for your bro. And you make your mom work as if she's asking you for money for herself.

user you're a literal kike jew. I hope your bro takes his revenge on you

they ARE asking for themselves because they fucked up and can't provide for his brother so they want user's help.

actual literal kike jew here IRL

would never charge my dear mother for anything

his parents aren't the only one obligated to their family. So no, they ARE NOT asking for themselves.
He's financially independent, he has a responsibility to help his bro out. If he were a broke Veeky Forums bitbean dgb shicoin holder then obviously that obligation wouldn't exist.

Yes? God you stupid fucking neets are going to be hit in the face by reality one day

Can't wait to become a crypto millionaire so I can flip my whole family off

>he has a responsibility to help his bro out

Explain this shit

are you retarded? holy fuck OP you deserve to be shot...

The money is for your LIL BRO not for your parents you humongous retard. If my parents asked for money after kicking me out I'd tell them to go fuck themselves too but if it's for your lil bro/sister then there should be no problem.

How much does OP have? I mean all they are asking is put his fucking blood brother through COLLEGE, not to help him realize his dream of being a competitive eater of dicks or start a ant farm business.

If I had a million I'd definitely give my brother 60K. Maybe some day he'd pay me back with a kidney.

If OP only has like 100K cash meh... its not that bad, maybe if his brother agreed to get a job in college and help pay. Otherwise no free rides.

reality is that my mother asked me money after kicked my ass off the family house, and not because I was a thug or a droggie, but just because I was lazy.

Thanks for your comment, now that I feel the hate again, I don't feel like shit anymore. I'm very happy about this situation, they tried to fuck me so now it's my turn. They'll pay for their bad decision, and maybe they'll become crypto dev too lmao

>The fact that OP has to ask... Literally worse than his parents
Your fight is between you and your parents yet the person who's hurting is your brother. They asked on your brothers behalf not their own.

If you have a problem with them then help your brother directly instead of dealing with your parents.

Cool larp bro, couls you inspect element coinbase account for us real quick so it would be even more believable?

Some people are projecting their morals onto you.

There's really no reason other than morals to help your bro out. Just realize you're helping your bro out, and not your parents. e.i. if you were to help, don't give money to your parents, just your bro. they're just middle men.

If you were an adult, making no money and not involved in education or trade, then absolutely yes. Based on my morals, your parents have every right to kick you out.

Your parents could have even enabled your success, forcing you into that position. It's odd that you expected your parents to let you live there and do nothing, for free - but you won't help your brother get a head start in life. All take, no give.

agree
this

Faggot. That is your mom, treat her better. Your parents busted ass raising you.

>blockchain dev
what's your opinion on blockchains out there?
what do you think are pros and cons of NEO?
what will be the main use of blockchains in the future?

OP is a COCK-CHAIN Dev he just got it mixed up

I know this is RP, but good job

I would have told them to fuck off, or made the brother work for you, but making the parents work for you is way better.
Not only do you completely change the hierarchy of the family so that you're the leader, you get revenge on them for being assholes.

Good way to keep your family and get revenge on them.
Just remember to not give them a break. If they want money, they bust their asses for it.

Why does everyone on Veeky Forums hate their family?

Also OP you are a fag and should just let it go. It's pathetic trying to get revenge on parents who were probably just sick of you staying in your room all day and were trying to motivate you to get a job and take some responsibility

OP, is a stupid fuck, not realizing that kicking him out was the best lesson his parents could teach him.

Correction, a stupid, larping fuck.

why do you think people are here?
If people's families loved and nurtured them, they'd likely be normalfags.

Same desu

Some times social relations are more important than retaliation. I would stop degrading your mother because I think she already learned the (gods know what) lesson you tried to teach. If you keep with this, it's going to be worse for all of you.

Try to see it this way... They carried you for twenty years. You have to carry them for another twenty years before being able to fuck them.

I am curious... age of your mom? Is she hot?

Oh, for a moment I forgot that I am an egoistic fag!
BTC: 1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

Why do so many people on Veeky Forums suck up to their parents? Even if they did horrible things to OP. I do not understand.

You do not own your parents or you brother shit. You probably do not even know him that well since you parents kicked you out.

If you wanna fuck them over feel free to do so. Perhaps it is an autistic thing not giving a shit about your family idk.

Either way you made it OP and do with your nonet what you want. All these faggots are projecting hard on you for whatever the reason.

>parents kick kid out of house to he has to fend for himself
>it works perfectly, he fends for himself and becomes successful
>HURRR WHY DIDNT THEY LET ME BE A NEET????

they took care of you for ~20 years. theyre not perfect people, im sure, but getting petty revenge and degrading your parents is disgusting. you dont have to help them financially if you dont want, but there's no use being a bitter edgelord.

I don't know about everyone else but I'm here for the sick gains

buy high sell low

user, posting a pic of César Millán automatically invalidates your argument. Keep that dog abuser far from us, please.

>this faggot thinks karma is real
giving birth to a child is dooming it to experience death one day. Don't you ever say that you have to pay your parents back, lmao

My father's an asshole, my mother's a saint, but even still, I'm living with them at 21 y/o without a job. I've studied for three years, worked my ass off to send out resumes, but haven't been able to get my foot in the door anywhere at all. My study is slowly starting to become outdated.

If I could get a job I'd work my ass off to pay them back, even if one of them is a sociopath (and I don't mean the term ironically or as the new buzzword - it's a stockholm syndrome situation between my parents, and my father even tried the same emotional abuse shit on me, just didn't work).

I'm currently investing a chunk of my savings into this (not that there's a whole lot there), if it pays off, I'll make sure to pay them back. I already try to keep my drain on their finances to a minimum, and I let them claim as much of my neetbux as they want because I don't want to be a complete leech.

That being said, if I had been kicked out despite the fact that I did everything they told me to (as in literally everything, so as to avoid hurting my father's 'I know everything'-esque pride), I'd guarantee I'd be equally as vindictive - at least to one of them, anyway.

That being said, your brother didn't do anything to you, OP. You also don't owe him shit - I sure as hell don't owe my drug addicted and alcoholic half-brother shit. Just keep in mind that everyone fucks up, and he might need a headstart just as much as you did - you could be the one to give it to him. I don't know if I'd say these same words if I was kicked out on the street, but at the very least, the important thing i that you managed to live in that house for 20 years. If you'd been kicked out at 19, you might not have even gotten the chance to get into crypto in the first place, thus never resulting in becoming a blockchain dev.

>being a kid
>abusive father always drunk
>he hits my mother every single day
>living with my uncles for like three years
>haven't seen my parents not even once during that time lapse
>uncles only want me because parents pay them
>uncles are even worse than parents...

karma you said?

i don't understand what you are even trying to say with this post

glad I'm not white

Me too

good luck, user.

How much did you make and what altcoin have you made?

He made 100k on larp coin.

What larpcoin?

This thread is pathetic. OP if you're actually serious, your parents kicking you out was the best thing that ever happened to you. Before you were a lazy worthless non-contributing zero. A literal drain on society and those around you. A leech. Now you are earning a living and contributing to society. You're actually worth something to someone other than yourself.

If anything you should be thanking your parents for finally doing the right thing in kicking your ass out. Instead your entitled millennial attitude is filling you with some ass-backwards victim mentality. I'm actually getting mad thinking about this so I'm just going to stop.

Learn some personal responsibility. Your actions caused you to get kicked out, not theirs. You put yourself into the situations you're in.

His parents never believed in him and now he's proving them wrong. If he truly is rich he's still living the laid back life with minimal effort. Lighten up, grandpa.

>be parent
>have lazy ass son
>always had great potential but spend most of his time just wasting away in his room
>decide to kick him out and force him to take control of his life
>he does incredibly well
>somehow made a lot of money on the internet
>so proud of him
>fall into financial troubles
>ask him to help us for his little brother
>will refuse if i won't do humiliating stuff for him and my friends
>i only tried to help you son

Right, and do you think he'd be doing any of this if his parents let him sit in their basement forever, eating microwave dinners and jerking off to cartoon girls or whatever he's into? Where would OP be right now if his parents hadn't kicked him out? They did him a favor and OP is being a vindictive little shit.

>xd millennial attitude
Thanks for fucking up the economy and putting unemployment rate to 20%+, even more-so in some countries. People don't inherently deserve respect, and people shouldn't have children if they can't support them. There is no contract that someone signs at birth that they should pay for their parents' adulthood.

A lot of parents already have children for the sole purpose of money, kick them out when there's no more money, and then expect them to still generate more money for the parents' usage, all without the child's say. If the child decides he wants to hold back with his money, he's considered an ingrate.

For the record, the majority of people who use the term 'millennial' are from the very era that destroyed the economy by spawning children en masse for welfare, and thus turned most of those millennials into what they are now.

I know if I have a kid, it'll be after I've got enough money to secure them a proper future. Majority of people who have children are selfishly deciding to have children because 'xd being a parent makes you responsible'. Most people think of children as pets that you're allowed to dispose of when they're no longer benefiting you, whether it's financially or emotionally.

>college drop out minwagecuck
>have single psycho bitch mom
>constantly projecting her youths failures on me
>she still looks quiet young and hot for her age
>still absolute scum to live with
>paying 1/2 rent for our shared 1 bedroom apartment
>starting with small gains with crypto-trading
>bitch mom reaches zenith of bitchiness
>kicks me out, breaks my shit
>"why arent you in no1 uni fucking failure"
>go rent a place the size of a fucking closet on my own
>continue paying 1/2 rent previous apartment and now here as well as living expenses
>this cant go on
>oh shit what just happened
>tfw wallet doubled
>tfw mad gains everywhere
>tfw I don't have to work anymore, just study to get into good uni
>tfw i show it to my bitch mom
>tfw I will live my ultimate power fantasy now
>she acts completely different with me
>all kind and caring now
>tease her with money
>gets to the point where I tell her she has to fuck me to get more
>i fuck her
>i hatefuck her every night for 2 weeks
>wtf have i done
>its to late to go back
>now I will achieve my ultimate fetish
>rent out a new place for her with a hidden room behind a one-way glass
>ultimate fetish is mom ntr
>she gets her living expenses from me for being fucked by random guys while I watch
>she accepts for money and afraid of blackmail
>I still sometimes fuck her
>this goes on for half a year
>she commits suicide
>im dead inside

yeah I just don't know anymore

You've already gotten your petty revenge, consider stopping now.

Either your parents really have financial difficulties, in which case you can't be mad at them for kicking you out and asking for help.
Or they are greedy and lying about needing money, in which case you're punishing your little brother for their faults.

Consider forgiving them in the first case, and bypassing them and directly helping your bro yourself in the second case.

Absolutely this. I was a lazy fuck too, when my mother kicked me out, I finally got my act together. 23y/o NEET, now a family man with great job.

If they believed in him and kept supporting whenever he failed, he'd grow up as an entitled little shit.

pay for your brothers shit yourself, make sure he knows you do it! make sure he knows his parents fucked up and now he looks up at his big brother!

This.

You dun goofed by making your mother work for it op.

I totally believe you

Just want to tell you I didn't read your post past the first half sentence. All I hear is blah blah blah my problems are your fault I have zero personal responsibility blah blah woe is me stop oppressing me blah blah blah. Get a clue. I'm 32, I never blamed anything that's happened to me on anyone but myself and I'm successful because of it. Spend your life blaming others for your failures and that's all you'll ever be. A failure.

This.

>mfw friends just out of college for a few years are already pumping out kids and spending their savings on big ass weddings
>meanwhile me and my gf still saving up and enjoying our youth with freedom intact

user, let me ask you a question. Do you LIKE your lil' bro? Do you want him to succeed?

If so, offer him a blockdev apprenticeship. Nothing will annoy your parents more than having TWO sons getting rich by accumulating fake internet money.

>I'm gonna spout bullshit
>when I'm wrong I'm gonna claim 'ur entitled' and 'didn't raed lol'

Pics or this never happened.

K, you're right. It my fault you haven't done anything with your life. Sorry bud. Good luck in the future.

Just buy the stuff for your little brother directly and hand it to him.

Pimping out your mom is just wrong and I know your parents arent all bad because if they were they wouldnt have let your ass stay in their house as long as they did.

He said he was trading crypto before he got kicked out so probably the same place.
Projecting

>telling anyone about your crypto
You're doing crypto wrong.

Why shouldnt you tell people about crypto?

>they fucked up and can't provide for his brother
Probably because they didn't expect their eldest to be a useless NEET leech for x more years.

>earning a living and contributing to society.
>scamming people with shitty altcoins
pick one and only one

why did u take it out on your little brother? i understand (although they were in the right position) your anger towards your parents but what exactly did he do so his big brother doesn't protect him / care for him?
That's really wack man..

>You're a terrible son
Terrible parents deserve terrible children.

Go jump on a tall building.

Do this. But Wear you dads tie as a headband

This.

What baby boomers and the like don't understand is that the economy is vastly different from when they grew up.

That generation fucked us and then expect that wage slaving is enough to live rich like how they grew up. They are an ignorant generation, completely unable to observe the problems of today being a result of their own actions and votes.

Not to say millennials are much better. They are simply the result of their shit parents' generation and the cycle repeats. However, I do know many millennials who understand that our dollar is crashing and a wageslave job will no longer cut it when costs of living are at an all time high.

I've known baby boomers who think tech is silly, barely know how to use the internet, and expect millennial generations to just "get a job at [insert low skill low paying job]." These people are so behind the times and this shit economy is a direct result of their actions.

If I have kids, I will encourage entrepreneurship and will support their endeavors instead of "get generic college degree and move out asap cuz muh wagecucking"

Tldr: fuck em, parents of millennials fucked up everything

Totally different from me.

Show my dad my mad gains from the last bull run. Get him to invest 3k in antshares at 6$. Now my dad wants to suck my dick.

Crazy how the kids become the master

This, the 'get a degree' meme hit our parents hard. I know a lot of young guys who should be carpenters but they're in college instead.

Jesus.

Yes, they kicked you out BECAUSE you were lazy and they did the right thing. So you are FORCED to get off your ass in order to provide for yourself and realize how real life works. So you learn that nothing is free and that you don't just have to work (or otherwise make money) in order to survive, but that you have to compete against other people. If you stay in the fucking womb (at home) all your life, you will be a 40 year old with the self-confidence, life skills, sense of responsibility etc. of a teenager. Our generation is overindulged and absolutely divorced from reality as is. It's easy to spoil your child and make life easy for him, but the most valuable and necessary actions are most often the harsh ones, the ones a child doesn't understand or want to go along with. Just be glad you could catch the crypto train, because you sound like you would've become a total loser otherwise. And if you don't work on becoming more mature, you will either piss away your money, sabotage your career, not bounce back after life throws you some curveballs, die alone or raise horrible, drug-addicted children.

The fact that you even made this thread and bitch like some teenager is sad enough. You even admit that you're lazy. Take a look at yourself, take some responsibility and be grateful that your parents conceived you, raised you, fed you and basically did everything for you until they kicked you out. What did you ever do for them? Now you're fucking charging them?

OP is larping

fpbp

not everyone has the same parents or grew up in the same house as your family you stupid retarded probably upper-middle class American faggot.

>N-no I was actually raised in-

Shut the fuck up I dont care dude.

Lol poorfag
Put her ashes in the Weber with the rest

Im upper middle class parents still wont invest. even when i turned 250 to over 2500 with ripple or even with me shilling them neo and how it exploded. they just tell me to get a job and save up

are parents literally just as stupid as kids

Why do you care what your parents do? Mind your own Veeky Forumsnis