Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UaKWHGE
radarrelay.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=KF32DRg9opA
impeachdonaldjtrump.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=XswuFtW1bco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and we're all gonna sell too early as usual

But seriously. When should we sell, I have a fuckload of these. If it hits $10 I will never have to work.

$10 would mean a $5 bill market cap

you think we can do it?

Im selling half at $2 and holding the rest for the moon

What is the price now¿
Why are you guys even using dollars when nowhere tells you the dollar price directly?

Will this be on bittrex?

$10 would mean it has a $5 billion market cap, putting it in the top 5.

Absolute best case scenario, it hits $10 in a decade or 2. Most likely though i could see it goimg $3

what's the point of owning this token?
isn't it enough for it just to exist? why does it justify monetary value?

looks like bags to me

Idk bro, seems like the platform will get massive usage. But from what I understood the ZRX coin actually doesn’t do anything? Didn’t understand what the coin itself does or why it’s valuable

$2 would be like a 50x return.

That sounds a lot like a moon to me

If anyone builds an exchange on top they need to use the tokens as a relayer.

Pro tip: bitfinex and anx are already building exchanges

Tokens can also be used for fees and governance

get off my fucking rocket ship please

also read the faq, it's the least you could do

$20 pls i need a lambo

join the discord 0x marines

discord.gg/UaKWHGE

It's a required fee for any transaction sent over the platform. It goes to the relays. Without it the relays would have no incentive to list orders. Read the paper.

dont be delusional lol

20x i'd be ECSTATIC with

So it’s like BNB but even more effective.

yeah its not a meme that you'll but into at $1.30 and sell at $1.15

Not really. BNB is used to lower fees. Relayers receive fees via ZRX tokens

When you buy something on etherdelta, you pay a fee to the creator. On ZRX there is no centralized 'creator' and so you pay fees to whomever builds an exchange on top

Lads, I missed the ICO but I'm looking to aquire some now. Could someone tell me how much 1 ETH got you in the ICO?

So for ICO holders do we just sell bags now and then acquire more during tomorrow's ICO launch? What is the downside to this? You sell for more ETH now and pick up even more tomorrow to sell.

the downside is you might get shutout completely and the ico might sell out in the first 5 minutes after 11 AM EST

you are likely to get completely shut out. you are better off holding, buying more if you can AND THEN selling your excess. the price will get a lot higher

so what do nigga
we going to lambo land? I am BEEFed out

Anyone know of a wallet or something that can hold ZRX? I just have it sitting on etherdelta right now

yes. the devs locked their own tokens for 4 fucking years. they understand where this is going

myetherwallet

how do people have so many tokens? did they make several accounts to buy this shit?

yep, regretting not doing the same.

you get a good amount of tokens per eth because of the low market cap

WTF why is there a 6 ETH cap per buyer

WTFFFFFFFFFfffffFFF.

Good, It's the most fair ICO I've seen so far, I love this project already.

fuck man i wouldve just transferred by eth between accounts and sold my ico bags all day

i do like this type of setup, at least the whales have to put the effort in to make x amounts of accounts in order to dump 200 eth on it

the good thing is that the tokens are immediately tradable so the whales already dumped and the price held to 2.5x - 3x. this is a winner for anyone with half a brain

except you can use ETH, in fact the the contracts using the 0x protocol right now are using ETH.

So tell me again, what's the point of it?

It's because you're using the 0x protocol natively and they're waiving the fee at the moment while they distribute their own tokens. When you buy through relayers the fee will be reinstated

Go read the whitepaper

Since you seem to have read the whitepaper.
How will the fee be used after it's reinstated? Do you have to have both the currency you want to exchange plus 0x tokens in your wallet to use the protocol, will you have to use an exchange to buy the 0x tokens or will you be able to sell them through the protocol without any fees (or ETH as a fee in that case)?

Noob here, do any of you guys care to elaborate user's conclusion? Or at most refer me to what do i need to learn so I can analyze coins like that?

sorry user not doing your research for you unless you pay me

I'll take that as a "I don't know".

suit yourself lazy faggot

just look at other coins market caps and compare what they have to offer

they dump this shit on you moonfaggits. pic related

who here bought in at the start of the ICO?

do you remember how quick the "ZRX sold" bar on the token sale screen filled up? its currently at 72%, and it wasnt much less than that a few hours ago

How long does the sale last?

FUCKING ETHERDELTA WILL NOT PROCESS MY DEPOSIT FOR 12 HOURS. I WANT TO FUCKING BUY AND MY COIN I PULLED OUT FROM TO BUY THIS SHIT HAS MOONED IN THE MEANTIME. FUCK MY LIFE CUNHT

Price is mooning right now

Mist, or any other Ethereum wallet

The devs say on the FAQ that the cap is 1 billion coins. So $10 each = 10 bil market cap, Except only half the coins are for public sale which is probably why he said 5 bil
Took a few minutes to process mine. Are you depositing ETH?

>i could see it goimg $3
If that happens it will buy me a nice apartment. Not bad for keeping a webpage bookmarked for a couple of months and then just doing a few clicks to buy a coin.

Mind if I ask what a fuck load is?

>Pro tip: bitfinex and anx are already building exchanges
Pro tip: Bitfinex is not dealing with US bank accounts on account they are suspected of wash trading, spoofing, manipulating prices with fake orders and other really shady shit.
Stay away from those motherfuckers.

It doesn't matter if they're using 0x

radarrelay.com/

Radar is a 0x protocol based relay that adds seeking power to your existing Ethereum wallet. Use Radar to find and trade any ERC20 token.

I know, but I wouldn't go near the guys that are the next top candidate to be MtGox 2.0
If they are doing as half of the shit they are suspected to do, the best that could happen is that they die all in a fire. The last thing I want is a bunch of faggots crashing prices of random alt coins or even making BTC twitch. If they were doing it right nobody would have noticed, fucking idiots.

no

get out Dunois shill

How long is the sale, and will they be higher or lower price later into the sale?

sale will be over tomorrow, no change of price

This is being shillled hard as fuck and I have literally no way of buying it.
Reminds me signatum, that worked out well.

elaborate moonbro

btw do we have a thmee song yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=KF32DRg9opA

>no way of buying
Ok

impeachdonaldjtrump.com/

BTC enters politics ?

>sketchy PoW currency that was created to be shilled vs. already released protocol used for decentralized exchange
Theyre way different though.

I believe you are either 12 or the offspring of siblings. Why don't you just take a moment and read about it? you will understand why everyone who didn't register for the ICO is desperate and why people is buying at 2x the price. (Yes some idiots are already selling and you can buy)

>some idiots are already selling and you can buy)

i think a lot are poorfags who sell for instant profit to be able to buy more.

>and I have literally no way of buying it

So you're basically admitting you're upset you don't know how to use EtherDelta.

Jesus, this shit is 4x already

I wish I could sell the rest of my purchase limit but I've been scammed enough in TF2 trades that I know to stay away

What the fuck does this have to do with TF2?

5 cents times 4 doesn't equal 11.6 cents

Sorry, that was meant for

How high will BNB peak? I'm expecting it to be at its forever ATH right before binance begins its transaction fees

I imagine that selling my purchase limit would involve some trust between me and a total stranger which was sometimes the case with TF2 trades way back before the steam market

is it day 1 still for the ICO?

when does day 2 start?

Day 1 started August 15 8am Pacific
Day 2 starts August 16 8am Pacific

That's the same price I bought it for this morning.. Did I fuck up?

got in at a good time. this is going upwards to 6k

When I try to fulfill an order, it says pending and stays at pending and doesn't process. Why? It's not that someone else took the order before I did, when I get one too late it notifies me of that.
No, that's still what they are going for. And that's 2.5x, user that said it's 4x is a retard.

6k USD per 1 ZRX? WE LAMBOLAND NAO

kekaroony faggot

How fast do you guys think this will sell out once the 20 eth limit opens up?

within 30 seconds. hold your coins and dont sell them. you cant compete with botters

Well I fucking did it. It took forever, but I'm now the proud owner of 4,860 ZRX. I wish I had more but I could only afford just above $500 today. I'm excited for what's to come

youtube.com/watch?v=XswuFtW1bco

It's not everyday you see that high a buy volume compared to sell

I have almost 11 ETH. How much of it should I put into ZRX?

>buy and sell order still overlapping

ayy lmao

all

Why so negative? 's service actually sounds good...

>All these people buying at 0.0005+
>Give them like 1/10 of my ZRX and can view transaction
>"Bad jump conclusion"
Fucks sake can't even sell a tiny amount

Is Etherdelta normally this shitty? This is my first time using it. Why does it take so long for the order book to update?

its on the ethereum blockchain lel

When will I be able to buy if im not registered to buy them currently?

The stupidity of etherdelta lol

If you're not registered you can buy them on etherdelta starting from earlier today

Yes, but you will be punished for not getting sooner by having to run the gauntlet of etherdelta.

the genius of etherdelta you mean. otherwise we'd probably have $1 ZRX buys by now. kek

This coin is worthless... it saddens me that people actually fall for this shit. I should have flipped some

you have an argument for that?

The gauntlet of etherdelta is making me hate this coin. I'm ready to give up and go to bed.