Who else is all in on these bad boys?

Who else is all in on these bad boys?

All in on 0x. Was gonna sell around 20% by the end of the week and use that to invest in DNT. Hopefully it'll be added to Binance by that time.

30K in to DNT, and already up 4X. Put the max amount in to 0x, and will hopefully snatch up more tomorrow.

NEO, OMG, and DNT are going to pay for my Tesla.

0x but not DNT. DNTokens are useless

I have gotten thousands of dollars from these coins. Biz has saved my life

Metamask is saying: Token lists are temporarily down. You can check you your token balances here

How can i see my ZRX tokens?

etherscan.io

So what do 0x tokens actually do? I understand the protocol, but why do you need the token?

Pls help I bought 21k of this shitcoin

>protocol
The reason the token has a use of the transaction fees rather than ether is, well can be many things in the future with multi-blockchains, but the main purpose is to give the token value.
It's like microsoft releasing W10 for free, and you getting spyware. I wish I didn't have to deal with it, but hey, it's easy to go around if I want or isn't a big issue (in this case), but good golly this is so much better for games than Linux mint, so I'm just going to have to choke on this thing till something better comes along.
0x is developed and working, 0x is actually a safe decentralized exchange platform. That's all you need to know. Sure, this is some pajeet-tier questionable finding a use for the token, but it's the best we have and will have for many many months. Plus, ay, hype.
There's also other uses that would interest companies/exchanges/etc with it's theoretical governance system, however it's not a big deal to average folks like me or you most likely. It's just spooky speculation. The bottom line is the forced fees per the coin give the project this ICO and the platform legs to walk while everybody else can't even crawl. Questionable and not a must for a decentralized exchange? Definitely. A must for this platform and things to run up? Definitely.

>paying over 50k for a car
>not using that money to make more money

Stay middle class

>implying anybody gives a shit or is actually going to use any of these coins for their proposed use.

It's all about the dolla dolla bills y'all

If literally everyone is all in, how will everyone cash out at the peak?

try again
and again
and again
or just wait until they fix their shitty extension

>literally everyone

there are only like 10 people on Veeky Forums sooooo

small market cap, dummy. the chinks aren't even in yet

You really think every holder of this coin is on Veeky Forums? Get real.

DNT should easily be a 25-60 cent coin at some point. easily comparable to Golem in terms of numbers (although fewer DNT are out there right now compared to GNT)

>DNT valued at 20 cents after being on Bittrex for 2-3 days
>currently sitting at about 13 cents with relatively small market cap
>chinks aren't even in market yet, as they just get banned instantly from liquio and already confirmed for binance
>chinks will buy this shit up because it isn't even on mainstream american markets yet (bittrex will happen in like 1-2 weeks)

perhaps most importantly is that you can see on liqui that the shit isn't being bumped and dumped, it is a bunch of bots and a handful of buyers/sellers taking small profits constantly. the coin is stable as fuck with occasionally jumps and corrections

next stop is 23 cents within a few days, guaranteed

i want to tranfer my tokens from Metamask, but have the message "Token lists are temporarily down"

How can i tranfer them now?

Where i can buy 0x?

Import your MetaMask private key to MEW, and send from there.

Etherdelta

awesome thx, did not know this was posible.

Someone break this down for me. When was 0x released? What was the price on release and the price now? How many different places can you buy it? What is the roadmap?

thanks m8

Whats the marketcap of 0x? Coinmarketcap doesnt has it yes

poorfag here, honest question, have ~100$ of DNT, and about another ~100$ of ZRX. Should I invest the DNT money into ZRX?

For some reason my ZRX transactions to EtherDelta are all cancelled by Metamask (nonce too low). Anyone know how to make this work?