ETHERDELTA HATE THREAD

seriously what the fuck is this shit

i dunno

It's an exchange where you are always stuck in a time warp 5 minutes in the past. Good luck ever clicking on an appealing buy/sell order and it going through.

just fucking horrible user interface, it looks like shit

I can't withdraw my funds from the etherdelta wallet ahhhhh
shit keeps giving me txn errors

Is liqui even worse? Etherdelta is easily the shittiest I've used so far.

nah, etherdelta is way shittier

Works great. Just takes a couple minutes to learn but once that's out of the way it's gains time!

I mean, using it is pretty simple..
it just takes a fucking long time for a txn to go through and for the order book to refresh

Why the fuck do my trades remain processing and then never go through?

>send eth to etherdelta
>try to buy xrt
>insufficient funds, use deposit tap
>transfer eth from etherdelta wallet to etherdelta exchange
>put in ridiculous buy order down to the eth decimal
>put order near top of bid prices
>other orders sell for less than what my buy order

this is truly an abomination

just tried to buy a specific order and it said it had already sold but the order book hadnt updated. someone pls ddos this sorry excuse for an exchange

It's not an exchange, think of it more like a market place with no middle man for ETH and ERC20 tokens. So you don't need to wait for exchanges to add specific pairings or to list a token (hence XRL being on there).

So if you want, you and I can exchange XRL for 1ST there, or BAT for FUN if we wanted. It serves a purpose but it is not an exchange and best not to think of it as an exchange. It won't auto-fill order for you, you need to specify what you want to sell and the exact price.

>put in sell order
>system doesnt show as received
>decide to just withdraw funds because taking forever
>txn fails multiple times
>sell order that I put in 2 hours ago somehow shows up as processed in trade history
>price is already currently 1.5x higher than what i sold for
>still cant withdraw funds

EtherDelta is a pain to use, I agree.

You need to leave like 10 bucks in both wallets at all times to handle all the transaction fees or you get the errors.

Like right now. What a fucking piece of shit.

More like FEE DELTA AMIRITE LOL

>keep trying to trade for 0x
>trades keep saying pending
>try again few hours later
>now it's lagging like fuck and not even showing my fucking balances
Fuck this fucking faggotry, whatever dumbfuck coded this piece of garbage should an hero and never code anything ever again. Thanks to this stupid fucking faggot and my inability to buy fucking 0x, I'm going to be going to work on almost no sleep today. Fuck you, etherdelta faggot cunts.

its god

Is anyone else's Etherdelta not loading their funds? As in showing NaN?

yeah same

It works but you need to have ether in all accounts to pay gas for transactions. The stuff about the order book being 5 minutes old is legit. Maybe it waits for confirmations?

Shittiest fucking exchange ever. Confusing as fuck UI, paying fees for every single fucking thing you do. Fuck it.

How do I fix this stupuid NAN errors that I'm suddenly getting

Oh I see it's not just me then

HOLY FUCK WHY IS MY TRANSFER TAKING SO FUCKING LONG

This is the shittiest thing ever created in human history

Liqui is totally fine.