How many STRAT do I need to get a girl like this?

How many STRAT do I need to get a girl like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

criminalminds.wikia.com/wiki/David_Kalac
q13fox.com/2017/04/19/man-who-police-said-posted-photos-of-dead-girlfriend-online-is-convicted-of-killing-her/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too soon

Come on user, unironically delete this.

Fuck I love that image set, just go to argentina and poison a wench

too soon dude.

Am I missing something here, why too soon? What am I looking at?

Which fine ladies are not to soon?

No, just.... no. It's not the time to bring this up.

Ok fine I'll tell you.

If you look closely, you'll see that she's actually dead. There's an entire set of some unknown user posing a dead girl in various lewd positions.

Isn't this just a life like doll? Of the sexual variety?

You're gonna want XMR for that one, user

depends on the morgue

*Unbuttons pants

kneels in front of you, panting like a dog

They hurt her.

Anyone have a link to the original story this post refers to?

I looked real close and didn't see anything that suggested she was dead to me. I didn't think a dead person could look to one side or the other like she is.

Its just a fucking creepypasta, have you seen dead people? They don't look like that. Google "Perfection girl meme" and read up on it.

criminalminds.wikia.com/wiki/David_Kalac

It's real

David Kalac murdered a +30 y.o. woman. Dunno how he is related to this hoe in the thread

that was a different person

Read the original thread, he talks about the location, her son, etc.

q13fox.com/2017/04/19/man-who-police-said-posted-photos-of-dead-girlfriend-online-is-convicted-of-killing-her/

How do you know she's dead? People do weird role play all the time, I'm sure some skinny cunt out there likes to larp as a dead hooker and post pics on the internet.

>How do you know she's dead?
This image is older than the fucking internet.
Her name is Ria Leb something, she's a corpse

So i just finished cumming to a corpse. Oh well it was a strong nut

Too soon

>unzips dick

100% not dead

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.

Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.

The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around.

As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.

"""Rare"""

Never seen it myself but anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay. You know its SAD BUT TRUE!!!!"

You fag literally copied and pasted the creepypasta off of encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl
Read up on the facts, hoe is alive

>cuntpasting copypasta memes on Veeky Forums
Who would do this?

i thought this was jamie lynn spears

They sell them at $3000 USD

This is newfag pasta and completely fake.

3/10 made me google

do you faggots actually think this meme answer is any sort of funny?