Tfw you fell for the 16 GiB of ram meme

>tfw you fell for the 16 GiB of ram meme

Other urls found in this thread:

downloadmoreram.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how else to multitask on 64 graphs at once

how else do you play Ark: Survival Evolved?

step up senpai

rest of specs?

>16gb of RAM
>Firefox still runs like shit

Same problem, is there any browser that can handle fuckloads of tabs well with good hardware?

nope. I have to use 4 different browsers just to not have them crash every hour. (chrome, ff, edge, brave)

I have a 7900x at 4.7ghz, 64gb 3200 ram, 1080 ti, hardware doesn't fucking matter

>tfw /g/ is no good anymore

I regularly have 30+ tabs going on if not more for work. The best thing I've found for browser speed.

>Chrome
>as few plugins as you can get away
>Multiple ad blocks
>The Great Suspender plugin that expires tabs after awhile to reduce useage (this helps a lot)

That plugin alone really made a difference. My main pc broke awhile back and I had to shift to an old shitty one but was still able to manage okay.

fucking RAM is expensive.

are you using 32 bit or 64 bit?

this literally caused me problems for the last 2 years and i had no idea. had one crash this month since changing to 64 bit. used to be 2-3 a day.

pleb

The only true answer

wow that 40 bucks sure hurt

>chrome
>single address and search bar

>7900x
Lamao@u

>He doesn't just download more ram when he needs it.
downloadmoreram.com/

>embracing the botnet
No thanks

>not using different browsers for different monitors

>not knowing how to view a plugins source and recode as your own personal plugin going through the code line by line

yall niggas dumb

ive been a chromefag for monitor #2 for a while now, its the only browser that works flawlessly with youtube, as soon as I attempt to use ffox with youtube the 16gb ram meme becomes real

Why don't you just download more ram?

>implying the plugins are the botnet
Kys you're self

use brave you fags

>using a closed source botnet

>only have 8gb
>crashes in badly optimized games like rust and rising storm vietnam