How is it that the Caucasian race (Middle East, North Africa, Mediterranean, North/West European...

How is it that the Caucasian race (Middle East, North Africa, Mediterranean, North/West European, and East European) are the sole contributors to humanity since the dawn of civilization? What is their special secret?

geography mostly

>muh fertile lands

its painfully true

How about the Chinese?

They're not the sole contributors, you're forgetting the mongoloid races.

As for the reason why civilizations developed in Eurasia, it's because of eugenic pressures which raised the Eurasian average IQ.

>sole contributors

just fuck off to /pol/

the Mediterranean is the perfect civ start, especially around itally and france

>muh abundant resources
>muh sea tiles
>muh easy inland trade with other rich cities

>inb4 muh chinese meme

Why wasn't this replicated in the great lakes regions of the USA?

>less centralised trade opportunities
>less coinage
>no as densely populated

many, many more reason anons

Great lakes and Mediterranean coast have vastly different climates

Mongoloids developed civilization in North China without knowing about the existence of Sumerians.

>taking over the world with gunpowder made by the Chinese
>dressing fancy with silk clothes brought by the Chinese
>recording all knowledge with paper made by the Chinese
>sole contributors

yeah sure

This made me laugh. It's cold as fuck here in the winter

fpbp

fat people bad people?

The blessing of God is the only expanation i can think of.

Lack of large metropolises, very similar production of goods (why bother trading them?), not as many roads, no pack animals. Trading by canoe was done, but it's just a bigger venture. Lots of portaging because there are literally a million little lakes everywhere.

As the other user said, it's also cold as fuck in the winter.

first post best post
context user, context

>What is parchment.
Silk was a meme, barely used by anyone but the very richest. And that shit came from a worm so it was mostly luck. Europeans did got the initial idea of gunpowder from them and did far more.

Turks are european now?

>a country that is in europe isnt european

hmm..

>place literally called Asia Minor
>is in Europe
fuck off Mehmet

I was talking about actual turks, not anatolians kho

#
They all have neanderthal genes beside homo sapien ones, or in asian case denisovan cus they also did a lot to improve technology, medicine and science.

Mongoloids developed civilization indipendently around the 2th millenium bc in North China

Amerindians developed civilization indipendently both in Mesoamerica (late 1st millenium bc- early first millenium AD), South America (3rd millenium bc) and North America(late first millenium bc-early first millenium ad)

Dravidioids developed civilization indipendently in West India/East Pakistan (late 4th/early 3rd millenium bc)

Caucasoids just did it earlier

Levant (8th millenium bc), East Europe (6th millenium bc), Mesopotamia (6-5th millenium bc), Aegean coasts (4th-3rd millenium bc) West Europe ( 4th-3rd millenium bc (Malta, Scotland, Sardinia, Iberia)

You forgot that Caucasoids are also in South-central and South Asia (Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India)

Central Asians are kinda mixed

They have Aryan blood. Aryan means a noble race, people who build civilizations. This is in contrast to mongoloids/turks who destroy.

I forgot about Polyneasians which developed it around the first millenium AD

I don't know much about the Nok culture in West Africa to say if we can count it as a civilization honestly but it could, I've also read about stone settlements in the 1st millenium bc in West Africa so that can count as independent civilization in my book considering they had agriculture and good masonry skills

Great Zimbabwe could also be another example of independent civilization, but again, I don't know much about it to say whether they they were influenced by others or not, their architecture surely seems indigenous.

>97% in Asia
>European