The TRUTH about SIGT

the TRUTH about SIGT
reddit.com/r/Signatum/comments/6u0l5b/status_of_the_signatum_project/

Other urls found in this thread:

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SIGT/
youtube.com/watch?v=T-mhEI2BF24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great time to ask what the raptor fuck function does.

Force it out of him.

Or maybe not. You'll get downvoted to oblivion.

time to buy some cheap sigt

I still hold about 150 SIGT. Not sure what I should do with them.
To be honest, I was ready to sell at 2400, but I waited for bittrex because then I could move everything to another coin.

Now I'm unsure about what to do.

Hodl

Im hodling about 4k of these. Willing to wait it out and see where it goes.

Is it not getting added to Bittrex?

Thanks, I'll sell it all.
>implying I won't do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells me

I'm sure it will eventually, just give it a few weeks/months

core developer named skankhunt42 seems like a trustworthy coin

Hodling about 15k. "Ree" i guess

doubt it, this coin is way too volatile when it pumps, if you know what your doing go right ahead, but you will most likely get burnt.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS GARBAGE COIN

FUCK OFF IDIOT!!

FUCK OFF!!
GET AWAY FROM MY BOARD YOU MOTHERFUCKER
BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT COIN I SOLD MY GLORIOUS 2000 OMG, OMG WENT 2XUP, LOST AROUND 50% OF MY MONEY WITH THIS SHIT COIN SIGNATUM, THEN COULD BUY ONLY 500 OMG AND NOW HAVE 4X LESS THAN ICOULD IF I'D JUST HOLD OMG AND NEVER LOOKED AT THIS PATHETIC SCAMMER COIN.

FUCK OFF!

same desu, though ive already covered my losses with omg, never again will i invest in a coin thats not in the top 40 on coinmarketcap, lesson learned

Keke'd
>buy high, sell low

Considerin the power of the bubble we're in, even legit scams will probably pump a few more times before we're through with this. Selling everything at a huge loss because you panicked seems to be about the only surefire way to lose money during this bull run.

I have 4k I bought for $500. Will hodl until $0.20-$0.30 cents minimum even if it takes a few months.

>Will hodl until $0.20-$0.30 cents minimum even if it takes a few months.
Why would it ever hit those heights though? The project seems pretty aimless. A cryptomarketplace? Come on.

This whole coin reeked of Joe Mozelesky and CRAVE if anyone remembers that one.

Ethereum is garbage that will be worth zero in 10 years, and a single one of those coins sells for hundreds. The market is really irrational right now, and Signatum is a decent all around coin that can be mined easily with gaming rigs and doesn't disproportionately favor massive chink farms. Plus no ICO or pre-mining bullshit which seems to be the case for all of the new coins coming out.

Signatum will rise again once they release a few more features and things settle down.

an opensource crypto marketplace

it also has Adam Guerbuez the scamming spic that destroyed Burstcoin attached to it now

>people still hold this coin when TME exists
lmao. Real smart money is buying Timereum right now.

IF they release something.

>IF they release something.

True. It's definitely a risk.

Bittrex would also help prices a lot, but that's up in the air as well.

Just hit nova

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SIGT/

Seals it for me, trust me I appreciate a classic POW coin with all this ICO mania but been around enough to spot the coin churning factory when I see one. The fact there is already this much drama in is a sign i'm glad I didn't buy in.

Only argument I found is that it's a new coin and the devs are working on it.
But the trust is getting lower and lower every day. They must do something before it's too late.

I hope they release something today. Getting onto Nova might help a tiny bit, but not much. It's still a sketchy exchange.

Honestly, for an insider within the community of this coin, its beyond fucked. Get out now while you can.... they are stringing people along to be able to dump the rest. Adam from burst is involved, the shit show with Crowe and all the rest, the devs launching a coin then all taking a vacation right after launch.... so many red flags. I should have listened, I had high hopes for this and it turned into a shit show.

Pure FUD.

Fuck off.

Anyone still holding this coin is delusional to the point of extreme mental illness. Watch this interview of the pajeet in charge of the project
youtube.com/watch?v=T-mhEI2BF24

I'm holding not because I'm delusional, but just hoping others are delusional enough to buy my bags at a certain price.

this desu

This Pajeet seems trustworthy and actually lays out what happened, and that work continues on getting out the marketplace and other whitelist features.

I hope we get a beta version of the marketplace soon. I'm curious to see how they're going to pull this off.

quick rundown please

As always, I'm doing the opposite of what Veeky Forums says. Remember when bitcoin was "dead" and stagnant for 3+ years? Remember when it was $4-$5 dollars and people said $15 was never fucking happening?

Everyone is scared. Either follow the herd or go against the grain. There's a reason that only a select few drive Lambos or can afford them.

>Crowe acts like he wants to help the Signatum community and will help with marketing, and the Doctor agrees to let him
>Crowe is secretly trying to sabotage the SIGT market so he can crash it and then buy low. When the Doctor goes on vacation and one of the devs gets married, Crowe tells everyone that he's taking over the project, that all the devs have abandoned the project, and FUDs hard causing prices to plummet even further
>Buys during this dip so he can make money when it goes back up
>The Doctor kicks his ass out along with all of his friends
>Takes responsibility for blindly trusting this asshole
>Says they have another programmer on and they're chugging along on the marketplace implementation, ahead of internal schedule, should be out soon
>Bittrex coming, but it might take a few weeks due to the application process
>Adam Guerbuez is not involved with Signatum in any real capacity, the Doctor is simply talking to him as Crowe tried pulling the same shit with BURST.

Makes me feel a lot more confident HODLing to be honest. Again, still a high risk investment but it's clear the development team are actually sticking with this coin and working to build something here.

>100 sigts were transfered to your wallet, which wont sync

>pajeet
This "pajeet" (actually Hispanic arab) delivers, so it's all good in lamboland

Thanks. Just bought 100k

WE. ARE. THE. SIGTMARINES!

>linking to reddit.

Make like a tranny and kill your self.

ded coin.
case closed.

Wallet works just fine.

>Crowe
>The Doctor

You understand how fucking pathetic it is that in 2017 people are creating crypto and then using fucking screen names and a god damn Discord to communicate with people? I know the Croewtic guy's real name is Jason Crowe, but what the fuck.

And how the fuck has Crowe not been ass raped to death with a...CROWEbar? If he has a bad rep, fucking get the cops on him or ostracize him.

MARKET PLACE,
SELLS NOTHING ILLEGAL
JUST GO TO AMAZON

lol despite the worst fud imaginable the coin is still above 1000sat .. really makes you think

its open source, will be available to anyone. sigt is the default currency. if you cant read between the lines i cant help you.

Marketplace alpha is up and running.

This.

>Laws state you can't buy coke, weed, guns, etc.
>therefore no one buys coke, weed, guns, etc.

Good logic.

This is like eBay darknet. Imagine if you could use the silk road and be able to do more than send money and pray... maybe see feedback on sellers, quality of product, etc.

crapetic and his gang have probably 2 or more than 3kk coins

Look, all I know that MY GAINS WILL SOAR HIGH LIKE BAGS OF COCAINE ON AIRPLANES

it's because of that, that you'll be always empty and heartless