CFI (Cofound.it) is about to moon, guys. What are you waiting for?

CFI (Cofound.it) is about to moon, guys. What are you waiting for?

Screencap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-bulletins/investoralertsia_bitcoin.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh Jesus....

shoo shoo slovenian shill

nobody likes you

In just a moment lambos for everybody.

Accumulation ongoing, small pump coming.
15%-20% up for some gains.

No moon, but a nice hike in the hills.

C___ for I_____

i'm in. hoping for 6k

Iz-iz it happening yet, guys?

>shoo shoo slovenian shill
>nobody likes you

shoo shoo burger FUDer

nobody likes you

lacking vol for now. But it will come.

Coin For Idiots

Don't serve red with seafood you pleb.

I bought this to early.
Value 30% of my investment.
No moon will help me, it had to be 3x which will be unlikely without any major news or rumor...

I'm still unsure if I should keep it or sell it once I'm back to zero...

If whales want to buy up all those future ICOs from cofound.it they will need 5k coins each

test

It's up again...

I never put my money in this fucking coin again and I advise everyone to do the same. Stay away from CFI.

Developers simply dump millions of coins into the exchange, causing the value to plummet without any announcements.

The only winners with this coin are the developers of Cofound.it and the developers of the shit ICOs they launch.

Sounds like most coins honestly. Alot of people bitched about the Darkcoin premine but if you'd swallowed your crypto pride and bought into Ethan's scam you'd be a millionaire now. After having lost so much money on white knight projects i'm at the point i'll ride any shady coin to the top.

The volume is increasing.

I've asked this question 100x on Veeky Forums and no CFI shills can ever answer it. How the fuck is this coin supposed to make you money outside of PnD's? It's just a loan for the CFI board to pump into other alts and make dividends for themselves. You are literally just giving your money away, it's so fucking asinine I can't believe you morons fall for it.

They are having their first 4 ICOs this week. all look very promising.

i got fucked buying about an hour ago, but i'm holding cuz I know this was just a correction before moon.

those ICOs will add ZERO value to CFI. Everyone who wants their precious little pass already has 5K Coin For Idiots.

CFI can go fuck themselves

agree

Allow me to share your next wallpaper.

Let's see some more bagholders when CFI developers dump all CFIs that recycle the ICOs' crowdsale into the exchange.

Dude it's a fucking crypto VC capital firm, you are investing in the company, if the company does well and attracts normie money, you will do well, end of story.

That would make it a security. That would not sit well with the SEC.

The SEC also put out a similiar warning against using Bitcoin in general which had the same scary language in 2014. The fact is though a warning is a warning, if the SEC had any authority over the legality of crypto they'd acted on it years ago.

sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-bulletins/investoralertsia_bitcoin.html

Riddle me this. Wha obligation does CFI have to pay you some dividend or returns on the investments they make on your behalf?

*crickets* again

No you bought after ICO which is too late not too early. Ico investors made decent gains

Hell making a 2x return in the normie world is a great return, now its "OMG where's my 10x you fuckers, scam scam scam!"

Well I've been trading crypto for years and I bought eth when it was $8 so 2x is boring to me.