Fuck me, soldier~! Fuck me hard, that's an ORDER! <3

>Fuck me, soldier~! Fuck me hard, that's an ORDER!

Lucius, get the Praetor

fuck him and then join in with all the rest of the people plotting his inevitavle death

Kill him and his gay lovers and put his cousin in place

He seems like a decent guy

Prateor

Get the gladius

I was just following orders

I wouldn't be able to get hard to do it.

do a salute and go balls deep

This. I'm not going to lose my salary for this idiot. I'm gonna bang him till he gives me the plot of land I wanted to get after this shitty conquest

he would suck you long time

Plunge my BBC (big barbarian cock) deep into his imperial boipucci.

Too straight; can't happen.

>wants to be a woman
>bust clearly has a mustache
what did she mean by this?

>mfw imagining how he looked smugly at the female prostitutes since he thought was more popular than them but they all thought he was an ugly weirdo and felt sorry for him especially since he was so confident
I wonder if he really was that delusional or if he just loved prostituting himself so much that he didn't care that the feelings weren't mutual?

he wanted to be a dyke?

we have no idea if he actually did any of that since the surviving sources we have on his reign are from after he was deposed and may have been seeking to vilify him to justify the coup

I honestly see it as evidence against him supposedly wanting to be a woman. I mean, aren't some other claims made that he would have all his body hair plucked to appear female?
Who knows how much shit was made up to slander him.
May all be true, but just imagine being the poor sap who goes down in history as this king of faggots, even though you actually weren't.

He's looked at in positive light 2000 years later. Life has that weird kind of sense of humor.

well the claims that he sacrificed children and dismembered men to offer their genitals as sacrifice at the elagabalium seem to most likely be false, since there is no record of that ever being a practice in the worship of baal

yeah lol

Anymore pictures like this please.

But user! That's heresy!

deviantart is a goldmine of this stuff

"w-was it good for you too...heh.."

>ok
>cums in under a minute
>gets thrown to the lions

Kill him, no one liked him anyway.