New ETH tech release soon

youtube.com/watch?v=v21FeQX32a8&feature=youtu.be if you're not watching idk what you're doing.

Metropolis and serenity release soon.

Also dont sell NEO god damn it, it'll keep doing its thing

Lol vitalik said you should sell your neo.

*dabs*

NEO is fucking dead after queen ETH takes back her place at a new ATH

God has spoken. You will sell.

I sold it as soon as he said that, did I fuck up?

did Vitalik really say "sell NEO" ??

if he really say sell NEO, then he admits than NEO is competitor to Ethereum

vitalik wore shorts as a message to us to "SHORT" NEO

someone held up a "NEO" sign, he obviously replied with "sell NEO". taken out of context

Yes, he made a joke about selling NEO, but then he said it like 5 more times and even said "take out your phone and sell it right now". I can't tell if he was joking or not. It seemed to me like he was disguising it as a joke because he said it about 5 times. I sold my NEO just to be safe.

"diversity is something that you cannot force" - Vitalik 2017

when if Vitalik say sell NEO, that is strong buy signal from NEO, that is my opinion.

Vitalik admits, that NEO is threat to Ethereum and that is big buy signal from NEO

*clap* *clap* *clap*

bought eth at 257, am i fucked :(

SWARM is coming!!!

????
the talk is too long to watch and listen too

no

euros, ... ? that's like $300

long hold. wait for metropolis to be implemented, plasmas coming too.
90% of top assets on coinmarket cap are on the ETH blockchain, you have to be a total retard to think ETH@$300 is maxed

Im going to sell my NEO.

Vitalik has more people at his rally than Hillary had at any of hers.

Vitalik for president.
MoneySkeleton2020

sell neo... please

Just sold my NEO.

Just shorted some NEO.

that's cool and all but why not just buy Timereum?

NEO going so strong that even Vitalik is shilling now. You are right, its a very positive sign for NEO.

Yes very very good sirs. I buying 1 lakh Neo

If you idiots don't sell your NEO you're fucking retarded. 10$ coin by the end of the month. SCAM central. Vitalik droppin' bombs on it today.

Plasma sounds pretty cool. Vit is a complete nerd. But I like him and I like that he likes his work.

sorry up front to any big fans of Vitalik I know he is a smart dude but wtf is wrong with his laughing and speech he seems feeble and weak I never seen him live he kind of creeps me out

o yea and f him im holding on to my Neo he feels the heat coming we are moving up in the ranks fast