We are the monero Marines

We are the monero Marines

Other urls found in this thread:

whonix.org/wiki/DoNot#Prevent_Tor_over_Tor_Scenarios)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we are the fluffycucks

I'm mining the fuck out of it got 6 machines going, sure I'm paying a shitload in power but who cares when I can cash them in for bitcoin and be lambo rich in 10 years amirite?

Reporting for duty.

Monero will reach $1,000 in 2018 due to it being used in darknet markets. Zcash is crap.
Please note that alphabay was taken down exactly 5 days after they first implemented Zcash transactions. It is not anonymous, its a corporate coin controlled by zionists.

It's got a use case, so nobody here is interested.

No zcash was transacted on alphabay you dumb nigger.

>Please note that alphabay was taken down exactly 5 days after they first implemented Zcash transactions

ive always thought that was a bit suspicious. Youd have to be naive not to think CIA has assets in place within certain dev teams. We all know bancor funds mossad. is Zcash the cia coin?

Alphabay was taken down because the owner went full retard with posting online videos of all his lambos.

I don't understand the price movement on this one.
>All its competition is crap
>it's proven to be delivering on its promises
>dedicated community
>great values of privacy
>actual usecase
>probably the only coin that can survice regulation hell

Still it's going down!?

Don't understand the price action either. Tech so good. Probably best I've seen in crypto. Good dev. Imminent mobile wallets/hardware wallets.

How is it sub 100usd?!

Yeah. So buy as much as you can.

What are your price expectations in 2017/18?

I think it's because regardless of what these companies are actually trying to accomplish, their entire crowd of funders (coinfags) are just money hungry pump'n'dumpers. Even actually useful companies are victim to being tossed around the market like chancoin or fucking bitbeans

How would a mobile wallet be realised? If it needs an external node / server, they could log your IP couldn't they?

$30

Monero should be the 3rd highest market cap desu. The fact it's not even worth 1billion yet is ridiculous

Devs offloading their bags to keep the price down so it doesn't shoot to #1 and the feds get involved.

Is xmr worth 1% of btc??

Because that's what the price is currently reflects.

There are obvious reasons as to why Bitcoin is worth so much more than Monero, however if you believe Monero to be valued at more than approximately 1% of Bitcoin, then this is a great opportunity to take up or increase XMR positions.

Monero's price remains somewhat suppressed despite the increasing amount of publicity and development. At some point in the near future there will be a break out in price, and those already engaged in the cryptospace will be closely watching.

Now is the tims when you have to ask yourself - Am I sitting on the right side of the fence?

*rolls eyes*
give it a rest
ZCash won
most blatant case of sour grapes on this board

Shh. I'm almost done accumulating my 100 XMR.

Lol zcash won nothing.

It's a corporate shit show, against the very soul of crypto.

Dev tax cripples it.

Trusted setup means the entire currency is fucked forevermore

No one uses the z-Tx as it's too slow and complicated.

No default privacy == not fungible.

Team of Israeli shills.

The last coin id hold is zcash. What a clusterfuck.

It will be dead in 5 years. Like BCN. unfortunately fucked from inception.

Unlike zkstarks, snarks are worthless.

Oh also the crypto is probably broken even if the trusted setup isn't.

I feel bad for retarded cunts like you.

Hold anything else, even DASH is better and it's a load of bollocks.

Sorry Mary. You lose.

Faggit.

ZCash is $200. Two Hundred USD
ZCash is the Bitcoin of the private transfer coins.

>Muh technical specs!
Literally shitcoin arguments. Bitcoin is $4k and slow, LTC is $40 and fast, and they had years of selling the "better coin!" angle.

Sour grapes as fuck. At least you're not a Dogecoin faggot

good luck doing any private transactions from a mobile device with that doozy of a 4gb ram requirement. not like mobile wallets are a big deal for cryptocurrencies or anything.

Marketcap

>we are the x marines
This is a phrase used by people continuing to hold worthless shitcoins long after the pump and dump is over. It doesn't fit Monero.

Let's just look at marketcaps ahead on Monero

>bitconnect
literal ponzi
>OmiseGo
Going to be digibyted
>qtum
don't know enough about honestly
>Eth Classic
lol
>dash
Crap
>NEO
the next digibyte, grew too fast for it's own good
>NEM
just premine my shit up
>litecoin
we cool
>IOTA
muh refugees
>BCC
not even worth making fun of
>ripple
muh banks, JUST PREMINE MY SHIT UP SENPAI
>ETH
we cool
>BTC
we cool

A whole lot of shite that is valued higher than monero on speculation, where monero is basically over speculation, it is the privacy coin.

100% accurate list. If you aren't buying Monero at this marketcap you're literally forfeiting free money. Not to mention the fact that Monero is the only crypto actually worth using as currency.

>OMG going to be digibyted
So a legit company backing it, talks with central bank of thailand, thailand mcdonalds and money skeleton approval mean nothing? lmao

>Thailand

monero - its like buying bitcoin @48 lol all those retards not seeing this.

ive read somewhere because of his bitcoin wallets

Nothing has ever made it clearer to me that most people are completely retarded.

Sold XMR yesterday to buy RISE and DCT. I figure they can't sit there and do nothing for as long as monero has and will.

brainlet

ive been sitting on xmr for 2 months and made nothing! I'll sit on these for 2 months and see where i'm at. They will get a pump eventually. Just look at their coin circulation amounts compared to prices. Doesn't even matter if they are pajeet tier projects.

Whatever, it's your choice man. I'd rather sit on Monero and make steady, guaranteed gains than gamble my money on pajeet projects.

Monero is gonna go moonero.

HAHA ETH will release private transactions, suckers!

At least Zcash isn't a scam like Bitcoin Core, since it's 100% transparent, unlike Core which is scheming to hijack it from miners.

> Not to mention the fact that Monero is the only crypto actually worth using as currency.
That would be LTC.

$407B GDP. And it's not like they're thailand-only, they're focusing on the whole SEA

>not fungible
>public blockchain
>currency
Cryptonote is the future.

Only bad coins use the "we are the [coin] marines" meme. Now I'm worried since I believed in this coin.

Qtum is a meme. The rest of this is spot on.

Good points in this thread. Monero is definatly a sleepercoin and an unappreciated force for what it can do. Unbelievable tech when it comes to privacy. a good idea to hold some.

It's the name. And the fact that the devs name is "fluffypony"

Great coin, but "monero" doesen't roll off the tongue. Maybe that was intentional, since the goal is to keep transactions hidden after all.

monero sounds fine, nothing wrong with it

Daytrading monero is a treat though, that's for sure. Easy 10% USD/XMR daily.

Monero is the perfect name wtf you're talking about ?
That pony fag sure is repelling but the actual coin ?

The word "monero" literally comes from a language that was designed to be understandable to as much people as possible.

It should be two syllables. Three is just clunky imo.

>devs name is "fluffypony"
better than some pedo satanist kike

crypto world is bright no need to be gloomy

Another point, the website domain is getmonero.org

the domain monero.org is being squatted at the moment

That's pretty off-putting.

Summary pic for noobs

It doesn't hide your IP though. I hard some other coin obfuscates your IP when you use it. Will Monero implement this?

I'm a bagholder btw so don't think that I am FUDing.

This is probably a lot less relevant than you are thinking, as you can easily hide your IP yourself using Tor or a proxy and IPs aren't stored in the blockchain. However, it is something that Monero is working on implementing by default, such that it will be impossible for any observer to even know that you are using Monero.

How?

You know zcash ATH'd at over 2k, right?

Would it be worth trying to mine monero at this point in time?

$200 by the end of the year, $1000 by 2018, 2019 over $2500.

zcrap fagg or just a dummy...

so stupid. dont worry, your time will come.

To the mooooon bro.

What do you mean "how"

Buy low, sell high.

>buy low

How do you decide when its low and when its high. Just genuine question.

Look at the timeline chart and look for trends, then compare the trends to the depth chart, place your buy order ahead of a buy wall around where you feel the trend is headed. there are walls at every whole number essentially with USD markets.

Because knowing your IP is useless.
It only tells people someone on your IP is using monero, they can't see the contents of transactions or anything.

If you're worried about people knowing you use monero, learn to use tor, preferably learn how to torify the whole system (Tails, Whonix, PORTAL...) instead of just one application.
Packing tor directly into a coin verge-style is a stupid meme that actually does more harm than good (whonix.org/wiki/DoNot#Prevent_Tor_over_Tor_Scenarios)

Buy monero

just bought 100k

this. Monero is insanely undervalued right now

sexy, put a Monero watermark on this and increase marketcap x3 instantly