/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

DRYShips fuck you editions

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Cryptoshills stay out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCy7lLQwToI&list=LLrVhIwJc_CZoToA-juVATZg&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NAK you piece of shit move so i can sell these bags

First for women are leeches and will take all your money.

DRYS to the moon!

DFEN long

It's good we held onto our XIV. The world hasn't stopped spinning and we haven't fallen off. Going to stay in it again for the day and watch the VIX. if we see that VIX start to spike to 11.65 its probably time to grab profit again, but this stock is great.

Forgot to move my funds from UGAZ to DGAZ, gonna baghold for about a month. Until then, i wish good fortune to all you gents, even you Faggy.

Shit no sooner than I type that shit gets fucky, and I sold my bags. I might buy some UVXY in pre-market, but there's quite a bit of risk, looks like the indexes are going to open green and will probably get burned doing that. Might just sit this one out and wait for those volatility memes to go on sale again.

What's your guy's play on BABA? I'm kinda worried tbqh senpais. Earnings are tomorrow morning and all the other chinky stocks got BTFO last week. Like Netease dropped by almost $20.

Sell by afterhours today or hodl into the earnings?

Whales and insider traders stream sniping you.

>goyimknows.jpeg

It's hard to say for sure honestly, earnings are a fucking crapshoot. I'm up 7% on my current BABA holdings, so I may just hold since worst case scenario I wipe out my gains.

IDXG giving me heavy FOMO right now

CEI making me nervous. I hope these bags get lighter in the next week

Protected quite a bit of value selling there though. Waiting for VIX to get to like 12.60, 12.75 or fall to 12.40 to jump back on the ride.

lmao last week was non stop shilling of this shit

There's always non stop shilling of meme stock. Even DRYS gets shilled despite the fact that if you were bagholding for months that even after that last spike you'd still be down. Only this time I actually believed all that ER and merger crap. God I hope it happens

told u guys to dump cei

>DRYS

YOU READY FOR THE

D

U

M

P

?

Practicality the Told Republic up'n here. But once and while a small gems yeild decent gains. With some of the minor news on CEI, its more probable than most.

Invest in military and public use exoskeletons. Buy EKSO.

1.60 pps going to 4.00 and beyond within a year or two.

Do your own homework but the Q10 looks great and there are buy ratings all around

Love you Veeky Forums/

What time does she come out of her lair today?

pls don't bully yellen senpai

>falling for the robot meme

iRobot popped over 20% on earnings you triple infinity nigger

Ekso plans to raise gross proceeds of up to $34.0 million through the rights offering of up to 34,000,000 shares of common stock, at a subscription price of $1.00 per share. Holders of its common stock and certain warrant holders as of the record date of August 10, 2017 are eligible to participate in the rights offering.

FUCK YOU!

They make vacuum cleaners.

Fake news

WPRT

ABIL is doing a thing.

>no volume

Yeah that bump is gone, interesting company though for what they actually do. I got a really small position of just 100 shares I'm going to hold for a while.

tayd

uan, tnh, hwkn, vhi, mtx, unvr

looks like everyone has switched over to crypto lol.

I feel like that NK shit spooked a lot of people

Plus bitcoin keeps going up and up and up

DD and keep a strong grip. Soon. We finna see some magical shit.

I spend 50% of my time in stocks and 50% in crypto. Two completely different games to me.

I just need NNA to go on sale for the div.

I fucking hope you're right

I swear if one more person recommends DRYS they will be met with fire and fury the likes of which the world has never seen.

MNKD RIGHT NOW FAGGOTS!! GET THE FUCK IN!!

buy drys

Special delivery for Mr. Kim Jong Mentally Ill.

No can do. All my money is fulled invested in DryShips!

Can I get a basic gestalt on what robinhood is

It's a broker to facilitate your ability to buy and sell stocks.

Holy shit, balls of fucking steel user

why do you idiots fuck with DRYS!?!? but stocks on uptrends not fucking constant down trends.

Get in MNKD setting up for a swing RIGHT NOW!!

STOP GIVING THAT FUCKING GREEK SCAM STOCK ATTENTION

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They let you lose your money for free.

commission free stock trading

Most of my capital is tied to swinging XIV and VMIN.

Don't help lazy people like that.

All aboard!

DGLT what the fuck man. If you can short might as well do so now.

lol, I mean if you enjoy losing money go for it.

you keep all your cash in your brokerage account invested?

I haven't been doing this long, but except for $SAEX a year ago I've never seen a stock go up 400% that fucking fast. Holy shit

It's also halted

Yeah I'm guessing it had one hell of a short squeeze that propelled it past the moon straight to Jupiter

DCTH IS RUNNING

>PGNX
My nigga

400% ?!?!?!?!?!?! I WANT A PIECE OF THAT!

Anyone else enjoying Tencent gains? I don't know if I should lock these in or hold. I hope BABA does just as well tomorrow.

It's halted. No gains for you. Best option at this point is to buy DRYS

I missed this because I was telling everyone to buy DRYS.

See what I'm sacrificing for you folks.

And none of you appreciate it.

DRYS STOP
MOON IS OTHER WAY

MU: The patrician's choice.

why bother with garbage penny stocks when you can trade garbage crypto with much higher volatility?

Fuck it, I'll hodl BABA through earnings.

whats the worse that could happen

What did I tell you DRYS idiots yesterday?

I would almost suggest creating a different general for penny stocks. But that would likely kill 90% of activity here. However it would leave this the best thread on Veeky Forums. Of course it already is the best thread but better is better.

pls oil stocks stop your tearing me apart

Damn, I just realised that the Chinky exchange had it's Tencent earnings after closing and they have no after hours trading. I'm holding this shit for a wild night of gook hype buying. I hope BABA doesn't wipe out my gains.

It's just a dip

Anyone here heard of DRYS? Its on sale now. Cheap

Fellow baba holder here

see ya on the other side

youtube.com/watch?v=KCy7lLQwToI&list=LLrVhIwJc_CZoToA-juVATZg&index=2

Should I buy a few BABAs?

I'm not really worried about BABA. The earnings are looking to be great I don't know why everyone is fretting over it.

Lower lows and lower highs. JUST my portfolio. Natural gas is killing me. Fuck CHK.

The option market is indicating it's going to be a $4.50 swing in one direction or the other. You guys should be fine.

Yup. Worst case scenario we are back to where it was last week.

Got in on a whim at 28.05 because it looked cheap. Sure glad I did :)

Anyone else excited for that rise in CEI soon? Feels good being on the gravy train

If that merger happens then to the moon we go. If not....

NAK might be making a break for it

MU is a pretty cyclical stock. Companies upgrade equipment en masse and the stock rockets for a year or two before falling again. It looks good fundamentally, but given it's history I would be cautious holding long. That and I would never touch stock being hyped by a ton of people who I know for a fact are just trying to fool themselves into thinking they aren't bagholding.

In @ .88 and couldn't be happier, we have until Friday to hit $1 or that extension will surely go through, feelscomfyman.
>meanwhile DRYS cucks are eating shit as usual

How do you guys feel about Snap stock? Normies seem to love that app.

Nope

kys

Thanks. I'm pretty aware of it's nature and definitely don't plan on a long term hold on it. I just got in at the right time. I'll probably set up a stop loss pretty soon that will still net me a good profit.

I don't gamble on social media stocks because all of that stuff is based on fickle trends. Remember Myspace? Something new will come out and Snap will be left in the dust. Hell, facebook and Insta both have snapchat like features at this point. They also have very few ways to actually monetize their product right now.

Lol

I think they should have a filter that makes my junk look bigger. It's the one thing my favorite sexting app is missing. As for the company and tech, it's a fucking joke and I wouldn't buy it.

blow my asshole