/bnb/

>he hasn't sold his alt coins for BNB

I hope people aren't actually this retarded.
Anyone thats done 5 minutes of research can see this hitting 10$ on the 24th

Screencap this and cry when you watch it surge

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/32Z935Cziio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sitting on 810 coins of this good stuff, the trendline has been up for the past several days, I definitely see this mooning.

Why would a coin whose only use is paying fees on one exchange be worth much of anything? Not being a fuck, serious question

Why the 24th?

Sitting on a bit and this is my comfiest shitcoin hold.
It ALWAYS recovers even after a big dip.

bought a couple at 45 cents, feels good

You're not gonna make it.

Proud owner of 39 BNB @ 29,5k here

rofl

906 coins here

this was literally the most no brainer investment i ever made

ill sell when i fucking die

come on bud, even your average normie on the street could work this out

search up the whitepaper if you really don't get it. otherwise get IN now, you really have a day or two left before you're going to have to put serious cash just to get a few

$10 on the 24th is ridiculous. Maybe $10 next year after Binance has finished their burn promise.

I don't know if I should take these completely inorganic walls as a good or bad sign. Whales are keeping it down right?

>buy my bags
no thanks

it's not hitting $10 on 24th because no idiot will buy something to pay more in fees. For BNB to work at all it must stay at it's current price or go lower, what is most likely to happen when all bag holders will realize this on 24th

>to pay more in fees

what?

Lmaoooo

Great responses guys, I'll pass

If you need to be molly coddled by anonymous posters on an Indonesian fidget spinner forum in order to make investment decisions, you may not be suited to investing

good, I'll make another thread when it does hit 10$ and you can have a whine then on how you 'missed' out on bnb

Bittrex is doing 100k+ BTC daily volume
If Binance reaches the same level of volume:
100k BTC x 0.00075 fee with BNB discount in 2nd year = 75 BTC per day in fees
75 BTC x 0.20 = 15 BTC worth of BNB burnt per day
That would be enough buy pressure to support a price of 0.003 to 0.01 BTC
If BTC is in the range of $5k to $20k by that time, BNB could be between $15 and $200

Are you retarded, it burns BNB equal to what you would have paid but instead 50% off,the coin is legit god like

Thank you for an actual response and contribution to discussion

Oldfag here.

I have seen this model used in a defunct LTC and asset exchange called LTC-Global many years ago. I have sold all of my GAS to buy a good chunk of BNB and I suggest everyone to get in early.

But the Binance wont be doing that same level of volume for a while(unless all the chinese rush to it immediately). And i think the BNB discounts decrease every year. something like 50% the first year, decreasing gradually until its pretty low after 5 years.

I still think BNB will moon from here to the 24th, but just things to keep in mind

yea except over priced

100% agree.

Awesome video that got linked here yesterday about BNB

youtu.be/32Z935Cziio

The trick is to know how much you need for yourself (if you want to do your trading on Binance).

Buying should be a nobrainer.

It doesn't matter what price you buy it you mong, if you buy and use it for fees, you ALWAYS get value unless it drops 50% before redeemed via fees and most people will be buying them before doing huge trades anyways, this coin can easily go 30x from here, they release usdt tomorrow and the exchange starts charging fees on the 24th, the exchange is already getting a ton of volume

Threshold to get into the top 10 is currently 317k BTC market cap
317k BTC market cap / 132m BNB in circulation in 2nd year = 0.0024 BTC/BNB(about $10/bnb)
I rounded up to a range of 0.003 to 0.01 BTC because I'm an optimistic BNB holder.
Speculation, network effect, use as store-of-value, and velocity-of-money components of an altcoin's market cap are difficult to account for.

Binance coin burn off will permanently increase the price.

Anyway, Binance has to deliver on promises of more features, multilingual support, and of course security, server stability, etc. Monday night I think the server was going pretty slow, and we have had this BTC fiasco. Generally this is a hard place to get real discussion going on this topic because 75% responses will be "chink shit/don't trust chinks/that's what you get for trusting chinks with your money"

when will this happen?

Thats considering just the value added from burns, theres also the fact a lot of people will be flocking in and buying those to pay less fees + all of us greedy fags buying to get rich. I think it is a sure shot

Oh hmph.. if only they had the help of one of the founders of OkCoin exchange(larger than yunbi by 50mil cap), and were already targeting chinese users ..

no what i mean this coin marketcap is way to big already it aint gonna do a 2X

wow, that's a compelling analysis

It can 10x from here dude

>Binance coin burn off will permanently increase the price
This, and as the price rises so will the demand, and it will be added to other major exchanges, every time this happens will be a big spike and it'll be growing automatically already from cutting circulation.

CONTINUOUS MOON

10x and beyond

There is a BNB selling in yobit... Is this the same coin?

I'm pretty sure the whitepaper said that they'll be converting all the fees into btc/eth. The burn will come separately when they buy back coins every quarter with 1/5th of their profits.

ALTHOUGH
The whitepaper also states that 1/2 of their profit will go directly into marketing. So if they do well, expect this market (and therefore coin) to be shilled all over the place. Which would be very good for the coin.

holy crap.. faggots shilling their fomo bags on /b/ still.. 24h BTC volume has not changed at binance ALL for about a week now (since we fucked you on BNB). At current burn rate BNB is valued as a $1-2 coin in 25 years.. Best case scenario exchange blows up becomes top 3 and BNB holds $2-$3 value until they shill some new feature of the coin.

LOL
It was at $.24 seven days ago
It was at $.55 three days ago
It's now at $1.37

What the fuck are you talking about?

if exchange become top 3 the burn rate would skyrocket

$3 value btw is >10x

Why did this and 0x succeed, but NVO exchange fail?

I agree, the 24th is such an exciting date... I think $10 would be the absolute peak though. I think $7 is more realistic

>Delicious cope

>I think $10 would be the absolute peak though
Why would it peak on the 24th? It will be cutting circulation, growing demand and going up for a long time after that.

you're a retarded faggot

I've seen a lot of coping in my time but holy fuck my dude, how bootyblasted are you? Wait for the dip and get on the ship there's still time

most likely wrong. It is going to take a few months to pick up users.

I would love it to reach double digits, which is very possible, but I think that's a bit outrageous. I've been keeping notes of the order books and the chinese whales are just waiting to make their moves on that date as well imo. There were so many 100k volume sell walls to drop the price the last two days. All of the coins on Binance are easy money

>/b/ loves bubble bags.

it's simple math, which i'm sure you desperate

>/b/
go back to 2007 nignog

>t. digimarine

>it's simple math

followed by a block of text blowharding, and calling biz b, what is wrong with you?

>The only real point of the 24th is for the angel investors to dump, then VERY slowly gain value over time if you choose to hold
If the platform grows, the profits will grow and the burning will pick up speed, the coin value.

>many will leave on this date because volume will not justify the fee discount anymore.
50% is 50% and it stays there for a whole year.

But the fee discount won't even take effect until Spetember, right now the trading is totally free and it'll be that wal on the 24th and 25th too. So wtf are you talking about.

Shut the fuck up faggot. You don't know shit about shit.

idk what bitter fumes these fudders are huffing, Binance is the fastest growing exchange in China and a co-founder of OkCoin is working for them now.

OkCoin is one of the biggest BTC exchanges in China.

>Implying investors will dump right before trading fees go into effect

I expect there to be a big dip on the 24th.

Then sell high and rebuy

Yep that's what I'll be doing, I'll sell the 23rd around mid day. Although I only have like 10% of my portfolio in BNB because I didn't want to put all my money on a new exchange.

>Buy BNB
Succeed

Why would it dip at peak interest? I would more likely expect a new floor to form on the 24th

Everyone is buying into BNB looking for it to moon on the 24th. On the 24th BNB will start being used to pay fees on trades (so that is constant small sell orders starting then) there is also a ton of people waiting to dump on the 24th. That's going to end up with a lot selling which will bring the price down which will in turn trigger a bunch of panic sells which will bring it down even lower. I think it will dip quite a bit and then correct itself up, which is why I'll hope to buy the dip.

This of course just my opinion.

i wish
you wish
lul, never go full monkey
D- on reading comprehension
you're right, i just like to make money on playing human emotions, i see you're completely shackled by them so enjoy my bags.. pic related

me+others in group have ~400k left, maybe you hodlers can out manipulate us and take us for another bubbly ride. glhf

Fucking IN! Easy money!

New to Veeky Forums, how do I purchase bnb, with bitcoin?

Yes, Bitcoin or ETH on binance.com exchange.

Sounds like a good plan

Easiest way to buy bnb is to head to your nearest Walmart and find the garden center. Stand in the far-east corner near the Hydrangeas while yelling "BNB", the employees will understand what you want.

That is seriously impressive. GG.

Oh I see now. You're mad because you sold too early lmao it's ok dude no need to be upset you still made gains right?

Bought 445@449631

yes this is correct
moon incoming confirmed

BTW they're adding Tether tonight

what you're suggesting as to the near future of BNB just doesn't line up with what I or anyone else across multiple forums have ascertained

you're not drawing any fact based conclusions you're just gloating about your gains, so again, wtf is wrong with you?

Open Binance account (easy to do), trade btc for eth, trade eth for bnb, Zero trade fees this month, cash out without verification if 2btc or less.

Yep and we can able to trade in and out for free if btc hits 4800.

anyone with a brain can do thr math, its going to 3x in the next 10 days, look at volume and potential fees burned per day versus how liquid the market is

>cash out
You can't actually cash out on that site though?

The fees aren't burned, they are converted to btc/eth every minute. The burning is a separate thing.

shh dont question

i meant burned as in purchased to reduce fees, im aware that they burn 20% a quarter with earnings, still there will be insane demand for the coin to lower fees

good distinction, I meant moving btc to external wallet

Doubt they'll literally cash you out but I don't know

kek

I only have 86 BNB, will I be ok when things moon? :(

you'll definitely make a decent profit son

Has a point.
Imagine it's the 25th and you've never used binance. You want to get the fee offer. Do you buy much of the coin if the price is booming?
There is an incentive to get this lower because it's meant, fundamentally, to be accumulated.

Chink whales have been overtly fucking around all week. Check out the small trades in the order book, 6 BNB back and forth.

They have been fucking around because they are bots taking advantage of the zero fees.

Also there is a pretty big incentive for the price to rise eventually as the investors were given coins.

>implying investors aren't dumping on the 24th
Why wouldn't they? If BNB is used to pay fees this means the co. must sell that BNB to profit yes? Therefore there will be a constant resistance after the 24th.

>over 50k bnb
fuck i think i will sell half on the 23th

They might dump some, but Binance told them they plan to use the coin eventually as the basis of a decentralized exchange according to the whitepaper. I think they put in a lot more money than they would get by dumping that quickly.

>Wake up
>Volume back to over 4,000
This is good

It should accumulate faster the more Binance grows. The 50% trade benfit won't hit anyway until September since it's free now. Binance has a very good team, they wouldn't overlook something this simple. If you were right, the entire "half-off" promo would be done before it started.

Why doesn't anyone understand that 50% is fixed.. The better Binance does, the higher BNB does.

numbers confirm Binance market takeover

BNB moons to nibiru and destroys itt

where2buy?

find the right spot with the regular indicators

GET IN BEFORE 24th

GET IN AGAIN AFTER SELLOFF

binance.com

you're a fucking retard

Do I have enough boys? Am I going to make it?

BINANCE is flexing