CHINA

WILL

GROW

LARGER

Ruin its cities with generic high-rises?

Oh, what the fuck. I thought this is /int/. Sorry guys.

LET'S

GET

DOWN

oh, a city, no one has cities

clearly they have a massive advantage

TO

This is actually pretty funny. Continue.

Does China have sunny days? I've never seen a picture of a sunny day in China. Not even in the relatively smog free country side.

BUSINESS

>pollutes cities rivers with dead pigs
HOL UP
>gathers 65,000 Tibetan slaves
YOU AH BE AH SAYIN
>steals child from mother at age 0.1 minutes to force them to do Olympic training and still not get any medals
THAT WE IZ
>sends 200,000 farmers into a uranium mine at gunpoint
WE IZ A SUPAH POWAH?!!!

you have to go to really rural areas

TO

DEFEAT

You have sunny days in the cities too. It's just rarer.

THE

HUNS

DID

NOTHING

THEY

*performs freedom of navigation sailing*

XIONGNU

SEND

LINK

ME

DAUGHTERS

WHEN

Most Chinese city with 1 mil pop has a skyscraper at least 250 metres tall
I dont get their height autism

JAPANESE

I

ASKED

They gotta compensate somehow.

Tall buildings > short buildings

You know it to be true.

SWEET

FOR

SONS

YOU

Sure is reddit in here

DREAMS

*upvotes*

This

YOU'RE

ARE

Understandable have a great day
You need a balance of it
A tall 350 metre structuring suddenly being propped up look dumb as fuck

There are 1.4 billion of them and little space

THE

Still better than India. They have a population of 1.3 billion and much less land.

SADDEST

BUNCH

ANY DAY NOW

I'VE

EVER

Good luck living in the west of China/Tibet though

Why is the Chinese navy so shit?

WIRR GROW RARGER

I've been to rural places, the air was cleaner but there's still horrific environmental damage everywhere. I went to a village where the streams were littered with garbage. It was like I was in India or some shit.

Chinese military anything is shit. It's all a bunch of cheap knockoff copies of 20 and 30 year old western stuff that they spruce up and flash in front of their retard populace who don't know any better because everything is censored.

> Ro, Ro, Ro! We have-a a new-a barristic missire to attack American carriers at sea!

Yeah, nobody over there mentions that the shit would have the world's longest kill chain trying to hit an object moving at 30 mph and surrounded by a screen of surface warships, submarines and combat aircraft literally miles deep, all actively hunting the forward observers feeding terminal data to the thing. Or that attacking sovereign US property with a ballistic missile is a great way to start WWIII and thus, will never be used.

No, they just all sit there going "Ro, Ro, Ro!". Because they're ignorant fucks conditioned to cheer at paper mache and fireworks.

中国是很大国

你有

Chinks are moving into those places anyway

Mongals