ITT: We discuss omisego

Let's discuss omisego (OMG) here. Future value projections, coin/company stability, roadmap, questions to answers, how much are we holding, are you ready for the moon mission etc.

I'm currently hodling 200 OMG. Bought in at $4 & $5. I am thinking about putting an additional $3k into this coin before the big moon mission.

What do the OMG marines think? Should I buy more? What are your opinions on the future value of the coin and what the company is doing?

I am hoping the coin will reach if not exceed $50 by October 1st, 2017, am I being too optimistic Veeky Forums?

How much you should invest depends on how much free money you want.

I want to believe like the rest of you but after neo this is pretty poor

Holding 4K. I expect it to hit 10 dollars randomly in the next week before staying stagnant for a while.

the better question is how far down will we go now ? I sold half my OMG at around 20k and am wondering if I should buy in already or gamble for it to drop to ~16k again ?

I'm waiting for 17k sat

Currently hodling 20 ETH, a little BTC, and diversified into omisego after researching the company more.

Do you think the coin will gain enough traction to meet or exceed NEO's market performance? Seems like a realistic expectation to me since OMG already has real world applications and partnerships in the works, with a stronger team.

Not knocking on NEO, but it just seems like OMG as a company has more strength behind it to justify why it would perform well and justify its value.

Fucking nice, you are strapped in and ready for the mission. I don't think it is a problem that it will move horizontal for awhile. I am looking for a healthy gradual ascent into the double digits like we are all hoping for.

Not fudding, genuinely curious what everyone thinks here. But I can't see OMG ever climbing too close to price of ETH.

Meanwhile, NEO absolutely can. It's a question of platform vs token built on platform.

To me it feels like OMG is done rallying. People who bought this shit at 30 cents have already made a fortune.

Poorfag and cryptonoob here.

Bought 65, currently hoping we get at least one more dip before double-digits, but after I get paid on Friday.

yeah looking at the chart there seems to be quite a bit of support at around 17k. Which would also be almost exactly at the 0.786 level if my fibonacci retracement lines are right. if someone could double check I would appreciate it kinda new to TA.

TA fag here. once we complete this handle the next pump will be the biggest yet. price target .003

omg is just gettin started, they got more goods comin q4 and finished the plasma whitepaper and are moving into development. if a pairing with apple is true it would be huge and unprecedented

you are a fucking idiot
people bought ethereum under 1$
people bought bitcoin under 1$
people bought NEO under 1$

I'm gonna keep my cool here and try to maintain a discussion since some of you seem too autistic to refrain from namecalling.

Still, OMG is pegged against ETH. It has to be, it is built on top of it. Saying that ETH rallied doesn't mean anything since ETH is a platform and OMG is not.

Plus, OMG can never surpass the value of ETH that it is built upon.

Nobody interested in actually reasoning with that?

Its not true. Apple already take payments. Why would they cut in another company?

isnt the interval between the last pump and the one you are projecting a bit short here ? I am new to TA so pls no bully.

So i take it you have done literally 0 research on OMG?
And you have read literally nothing that has been posted so far here?

OMG will not be on ETH forever, its going to be the first crypto on plasma.
At that point, it will also pay dividends.
In addition, if you ever just look at price and not total market cap, you are being very stupid.
No better way to say it, look at IOTA and look at ETH, tell me why IOTA will never be ETHs price.
Does that make IOTA a shit coin because at best its 10$? No.

tldr; circulating supply, marketcap, plasma.

On the question of Plasma. Everyone keeps saying that OMG will be the first to use it. It is big, I can't deny it.

But it is simply one of the first to use it. Not the only one; this isn't a competitive advantage. It's a first movers advantage at most.

And plasma is not an invention of OMG, it is an invention of ETH. Yet again pointing to my previous argument.

Well OMG doesnt have to reach ETH to make the same gains as NEO. The marketcap of OMG could triple and it would only be where NEO already is now. Whereas NEO tripling would mean it is bigger than Ripple.

Sure I dont think OMG can be as big as ETH but it is all about percentages in the end and OMG still has room to grow.

I just bought one whole OMG before it becomes a million dollars.

Im rooting for you guys
I'm holding on to DNT for a few days
If it stays under 200 I'll buy back in

this. I think some Veeky Forums anons (by no fault of there own) truly understand big business.

a lot of crypto investors and speculators here fail to realize that these are real companies trying to monetize and create a firm position (adoption) into the market place.

I understand BTC is extremely valuable, but have you taken note that all anyone really talks about (in general) is the price of BTC, and not the technology behind it, or its potential applications, or market adoption?

Omisego have great things in the works with a roadmap behind it, and a team. They just met with the Central Bank of Thailand. Creating those kinds of relationships do not transpire overnight, which helps the strength of the company because once it is fortified, OMG will not die overnight once the application into the market begins and full adoption has taken place in the future.

These things take time, but they are real, nonetheless. It takes analyzing and strategy. There are too many get rich over night people here.

A SHIT COIN CAN BE WORTH MORE THAN ITS MOTHER SHITCOIN

I appreciate an actual coherent thought.

Can you run the math on number of tokens and cost, comparing the two?

Holding a tasty 547 OMG right now and looking forward to the moon mission. I've never been more confident in a coin.

>OMG will not be on ETH forever
can you elaborate on this?
>Plus, OMG can never surpass the value of ETH that it is built upon.
Yea i was thinking about this. An ethereum token could never be worth more than ethereum right?

Although like some other user said its all about margins. Good eth tokens could make ETH moon insanely and they'll be worth a fuckton themselves. I have high hopes for OMG just because im actually hearing a lot about practical user friendly application.

sry but I dont really have time right now maybe I am gonna do it later when I come back if the thread is still alive or some other user can do it.

I also wanted to add I am not quite sold on NEO, I dont really trust a company that has been deceiving about a cooperation with Microsoft and has outright lied about a cooperation with the chinese government. I mean I see the potential but I also think it comes with quite a risk.

Found the salty one who has not bought OMG or ETH.

Look, most of us here are less brand loyal, and more money loyal.

We are here to speculate, make sound decisions based on fact, and invest to make money. Not have a pissing contest because one logo is cooler than the other, or the marketing behind a coin.

If you aren't interested in any real business discourse, go play in the sandbox and let the adults talk.

the consolidation periods have been getting shorter every pump, which to me indicates increased volatility. but considering we're still on an uptrend, and volume has been increasing during every consolidation period, this heightened volatility points to upward continuation.

editorial: i believe if, by the end of the week OMG-related news is released, we will see a pump akin to the Plasma-pump from a week ago. and a fun fact, the Plasma news was released as the handle formed during the previous consolidation period.

Nice job user, you gotta start somewhere. Now just watch, and HODL.

thanks, sounds logical and I hope the news is gonna be big. Where would you say a good point to buy is right now ? Does 17k seem realistic ? I sold some of my OMG around 20k and am looking to get a bit more before it goes up again.

awesome insight user, thanks for your TA.

today: if a 3hr candle forms ABOVE .0021 i would buy. if not, i would wait until...

tomorrow: if a 3hr candle forms BETWEEN .0017 and .0016 i would buy. if a 3hr candle forms BELOW .0016 i would wait on the sidelines for more clear direction.

disclaimer: i've held 800+ OMG since 80k so i obviously have a bit of bias. especially since i sold all my NEO at $10 waiting for a big correction that has yet to come.

that is to say: short-term support is ~0.0016-17 and short-term resistance is ~0.002-21

Wtf is this shit. omg scam coin

watch it explode
routine

talk to Bittrex, sweetheart

>To me it feels like OMG is done rallying.
same

FIRE UP THEM THRUSTERS!

This x 1000000. Omise is an actual company using crypto to make their existing business better. That's why they hired ETH, university professors, etc to consult on the project because they cannot afford to fuck this up. This is so good for crypto and I hope OMG is successful as it'll be good for the market as a whole. I'm shocked the hype wagon hasn't completely taken over yet as this has far more potential than NEO imo

It's going to go higher with each announcement.

i agree this has an actual company that is already doing business in finance and its legit not a scam shit coin, Neo is good as well, both are making my porfolio Moon

Dont you people even study what you buy. Omise wont be on eth blockchain for long but on its own.

normies= weak hands
experience traders= hold= profits= bitches

no i just go by the shills here.

Thanks tho, will go all in OMG if thats the case. Gonna try and collect 1,000 before its too late

Dont believe what a stranger tells you to do on the internet but do some research. 8k is alot of money to be invested in a project that is shilled. I own just 800 tokens myself.

Luckily, Omg is the shits. GL user.

I do. I dont spend too much on stuff im not sure about. But something like OMG feels solid. Kinda like NEO after the rebranding; sorta obvious it was gonna do well.

but thanks bud. GL to you too

first mover advantage is the difference between btc and eth.
in crypto its huuuuuge

>OMG marines

We're the OMGODS

I believe OMG will be worth 25-50 dollars by the end of the year.

That said, wait for corrections in price to buy in so you don't immediately lose money.

ty based OmiseBro

Ha! Try $200.

This apple shit is legit

Even if Apple were legit it would just be the parent company and beyond that it would only pump to $20 tops.

We also won't find out if it's true until the middle of September after IPhone 8 details at the earliest.

$50 is not realistic. maybe $25 if everything is good news from here.

Now I understand more why omg is a shitcoin.

Vitalik said to sell Neo. He wouldn't be too happy with those chinks thieving his shit and riding on his coat tails.

your loss

you neets should watch this

HERE COMES THE PULLBACK