post your enormous gains

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojsWJTfQVr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which coins?

Not massive gains, but still something.

Not bad

Gains incoming

Not enormous at all. Up 7k from intial investment. Was $20k but I had weak hands. Haven't played with shit coins in months now :/

>all that red
>just watching
noice

nothing wrong with hodling BTC my nigga...

We're almost the same dude. I'm up a similar amount.

Going long on these alts right now

Sudden Ubiq moon saving my ass.

Damn dude. What did you start with?

Hey how come you gold gup? They wont be having anything new for quite some time...the beta will bè ready in 3 months....

very nice, did you hodl your BTC all this time or did you have more/less?

bought eth at 260 a while ago. just bought into BTC and BCC (i have a stop limit order on the BCC)

>bitfolio worth less than $50
>free money per month is

invested 300 1 week ago
im happy about it

do you have any savings? emergency funds are more important than crypto for you friendo (unless you can ask daddy or something lol)

NIce. Maybe I'll get in on the shit coin game again

Any tips boys? :(

$10k in 2013. Save for some smaller withdrawals and some gambling, I've pretty much just held BTC through all these years until this year.

The trade was based mostly on technicals. It looked like a potential reversal when I bought, and it went up quite a bit shortly after, but unfortunately it dropped again to just about what I bought it at. I'm currently just watching it and might get out if the downtrend decides to continue after all.

Yup. Held through the 2013/2014 bubble. This year I've been trading a lot and right now I'm at about 3x what I started the year with in terms of BTC.

Missed out on gains sleeping like a little bitch

God damn those gains
What 2 buy

I'm all in ETH.

Indecisive about when or if I should convert to BTC. It's a taxable event and I'm trying to be totally legal, so I'd be taxed a huge amount if I did it before a year is up on my ETH purchase. Will probably hodl until then though despite the ETH price going as low as 0.05.

thats what i do

hold at least a year, reinvest in fundemntally good coins, hold at least a year...

taxfree gains

no shitcoin roulette but thats gambling anyways

Show your value in bitcoin ma friendo

I reached 21 in June.
>hurts just a little bit

Big jumps are me adding more outside money, small climbs and drops are my investments working

Whoops

Just wish I had initially invested more.

Wow dude, what did you put it in?

$650.

No, what coins?

Thought it would be worse. Thanks for your honesty

yes, the $10 are after essentials ( i include emergency as essentials )

Balls deep on NEO at $4.

There are still a few non larpers left.

What would you do if you were in my situation? Same thing?

Pretty pleased with this. Started with 10k, dipped to 6k in the bear run. Then a month ago everything started going in the right direction

It's hard to keep your nerve during bear runs isn't it? I'm glad I managed to hold throughout, besides a panic sale right at the beginning. Made a small loss, but after buying back in I held even though the market went through a tremendous correction and now I'm solidly in the green.

The lesson is to hold and never try and time the market. I'm actually grateful I learned the hard way

Yeah. It had been dipping before I invested and I just thought I was never going to be able to find the floor, I'd either be early or miss it. I thought it would be better to take a likely initial hit, even though it was a lot more than I thought it was...

Still fucking wish I invested at the bottom though, I'd have so much now >.

I had 140ETH that I bought at about 30EUR but I lost a load of them selling at the bottom of the dip. Initial investment was about £3000. Portfolio ATH about £45k

I started with exactly $500 but I didn't put all of my trades in the blockfolio app. I think I can realistically get around $30k by next summer

pls help a poor wageslave with some btc :(
1J3VyzcrN8YhbrNhDi6QxnQGbY6wgAYFqz

fuck off e-beggar. if you want currency, provide a good or service.

Another august pls Im finally close to being on the starting line to the race of the moon.

What coins did you buy?

NEO, BCC and now Im switching to OMG.
The 3k drop is me cashing out, I actually also have some 3k USD gains.

Started with about $300 and went all in on ANS a couple of months when it was below $10. Any advice on my next move is welcome

Wow, that's great

reinvest into either DNT, ZRX (bit of a hassle to atm due to the pressure on the network) or CVC. Make sure to look them all up and understand their unique value proposition.

Either one of these will be a medium to long term hold like ANS was. I did the same thing and reinvested my ANS profits into all 3.

Started with 2,000$ and have taken out 6,000$ so far

The cvc supply is horrendous tho. 340m

This shit would have been double if I didn't sell neo early on

Have had better times but I'm holding for at least a year to avoid taxes. Ive also trippled my other investment money on etoro

Can't wait to lose it all next July repeat in November

I don't track my eth/btc on blockfolio bc it's a pain in the ass to constantly enter trades.

anyone got some btc for me to start with

1kJk8JRy4g3MJKjQDxeKDTpGV4DJQHtXb

die e-bum

Dude look over coinmarketcap, there's tons of coins with coin supplies higher than that with individual coin value higher than CVC

Investing in the product not mooning hype

i have ms with no insurance and needed an mri (merifag here). had to cash out but i made ok gains

Obamacare?

>i have ms with no insurance
Ouch. I hope your investments in crypto work out in the end, man.

Enjoying life.

>niggercare doing jack shit

I don't have a blockfolio because I only go all in one coin (and hop from coin to coin). I am a 21 year old neet. Been trading crypto's for 2 months. Turned 1.4K to 47k, and last month, I only had 2.8k (first month was bear market).

sick. what have you made the most gains on? and what are you currently in

i was recently let go from my decent salaried job. cobra is way too expensive with a preexisting condition added on top if you dont want a high deductible/premium. fell into a little depression. -coming out of it recently. i spoke to a social worker and she told me about medicare (obamacare). i reluctantly applied for it. i have a stigma on leaching off the gov. i still have my hands to work. -not a fucking potato. anyway i get my tecfidera for free. otherwise shit would cost $800 per month. shit is destroying my liver so the doctor made me get off it nit too long ago.

>tl;dr basically my family forced me to apply for obamacare to have tests done and find alternative medication before my liver implodes (till i find another job)

Jesus. Teach me your ways

just hoping i dont have any attack, brother. last time i had one the bill came to $32,000 (5 days in the hospital, mri, ctscan, echo, eeg, pet, spinal tap, and steroid infusion). shit was cash (sarcasm). i love my backwards country but goddamn this bigpharm/medical business. luckily that was my first and only major attack from 1.5 years ago *knocks on wood

now im just focused on making dat der spiritual, physical, and monetary gains. it's helped my morale

Jesus...what coin are you in now?

I am 21 year old neet too but I only turned 2.5k into about 11k and it took me several months.

Big boy money land getting just a little closer

Wrong pic

WHich market are you using for zrx and dnt? Which one should I buy?

DNT - liquid
ZRX - etherdelta

Get both desu and buy obsidian network as well

nice. Good to see a fellow canuk on here. Why are you holding stx? Fundamentals? Have had my eye on it for a while, but I think all the hype is the mayweather fight and him mentioning in post fight speech

youtube.com/watch?v=ojsWJTfQVr0

One of the comments

"The technology behind Civic is just awfull. No more anonimity + it will definately aggregate tonns of info about your habbits and online actions (like facebook and google do but on much higher scale)."

Makes you think..

that guy needs to shave his mustache. im selling all my cvc just because of this video

t.civic bag holder

What coins are you buying ? where do you get your calls from

it's a truck stop restroom thing, you just wouldn't understand.

You're quoting a youtube comment? Really?

Even with that comment in mind, civic is the type of thing that has strong potential for mass adoption. This is an inevitable tech and so I want to ride the gravy train, because this will see mass adoption therefore it's like owning apple shares in 1980 or whenever the fuck it was founded

CVC will go over $1 very soon

imagine being autistic to only be worth 3000 euro lmao

Based NEO

I love NEO.