Technical analysis is a me

How can someone look at this and still deny that TA is an actual working method to predict market swings.

good thing there are a steady stream of retards that cant into pattern recognition

Do it repeatedly and make your millions then.

TA is a retarded meme people retroactively fit to trends. There are a million retarded TA "patterns", you can fit one to any chart you want.

Use your magical TA to tell me RIGHT NOW what bitcoin's gonna do. Oh, you can't? Fuck off then.

it will test 4400 and then retrace to 4000 tonight, bump up to 4150 and then bleed out over the weekend to the floor at 3850

That's a h&s which is bearish.

Shut the fuck up retard

yes T&A is clearly bullshit, but if enough people believe it (they do in the stock market, not rly enough historical data for back testing in crypto yet) it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy

inb4 this happens

>t. retard
Did you learn about technical analysis from a Dilbert comic?

xabc pattern on the 1h. sell now and tp1 at 4154, tp2 at 4000.

i dont car because im not a swing trader. i started putting in $500 a month. chances are sometimes I will be buying dips sometimes I will be buying ATH. works for me. id rather not stress and FOMO for marginal gains, its all gonna be similar enough in 5-10 years

I agree hodling is better for most people.
Also lower risk/still great reward (assuming you invest in quality coins of course).

tp1, tp2?

take profit levels.

ah thanks

there are times when patterns seem to unfold and are "predictable".
all the reasoning is pure bullshit though, no one knows why the patterns happen

the reason they work is because so many traders keep eyes on fib levels, 00/50 levels, harmonic patterns, etc. They are self fulfilling

perhaps, but what happened before ta?

Because the Veeky Forums version of TA is literally just drawing a line across a chart and then posting that it's gonna moon

how is it bullshit then, you stupid fuck?
who the fuck is claiming it shapes the future or some shit? It's literally just reading what other people fucking do. It's completely fine if it's self-fulfilling, it gives me an edge over people like you who fucking fomobuy and panic sell with no plan or destination.

both correct

I don't know how to really answer that question. It was a big move up in a bullish market? I can't speak for fundamentals. I don't even daytrade crypto. I look for long holdings.

>giant whale dumps/buys 50$ million worth of coin
>giant red/green dick
TA predicts this how? Reading minds?

my high tech TA

stop telling newfriends

They always explain things after the fact. I want to see TA 'experts' start making accurate predictions.

My buddy does a moving average line for 7,20,50 day moving average and whether it's a coincidence or not. It is right more than it's wrong dips and peaks.

what program/website is this on?

I liek to keep it simple

Thnx looks easy to read

TA is just self fulfilling prophecy tbqhfam, thats why it works.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE INDICATORS WORK ON THE BOTTOM OF CHARTS?

Are they useless? I never use them lol and just use fib and BB.

what program is this senpai?

tbqh you wouldnt know if there was some kind of shared subconscious phenomenon and it's probably both

www.tradingview.com

I lists charts directly from Bittrex. Make Sure you select the right exchange!

Interesting...what is your succes rate using TA? You get lots of gains?

It's 75%....

I had to sit trough looses waiting for a way to get out.

Or sell too quick and watch it moon higher.

I get more whisaw looses with 3 min and 1 min charts...

30 min charts seem to be more reliable with respectable volume.

This is my prediction

There's no prediction there.

Double Bottom at the ATH, alright, always thought double Bottom was a BULLISH REVERSAL PATTERN NEAR THE GROUND WHICH INDICATES A TREND REVERSAL FROM BEARISH TO BULLISH YOU FAGGOT

classic Veeky Forums TA

kekekeke

this. people are using ta "to play out possibilities" but - and that's a big butt - you need a statistical model/ some kind of model world to work with possibilities.
ta makes assumptiona without any model behind it. that's why you can find any pattern in nearly any given chart if you want.fibo double here and there... don't fall for the meme.