Aragon

Veeky Forums is this the face of future riches?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/414urs/what_does_t_mean_on_Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

t. smart money

I really hope so

fuck
this
shit coin

Redpill me on ANT

Yes. Relax and hold. This coin will see a lot of action at the end of this month and September. This is an obvious accumulation phase and its hovering around just above its floor now.

It's one of those coins that's definitely going to explode upwards soon but nobody can predict exactly what day. As soon as it does, there's going to be a frenzy but if you try to time it you will be too late. That's why you just hold and wait.

This and Elastic (XEL)

FUCK THIS TRASH

It will not ever reach above 5$. And toi know that too. It have not chances.

it's always this same fag right here fudding Aragon. i can tell you're the same retard because you can't speak english properly. pajeet i'm guessing?

Are you retarded? $5.00 is an easy fucking goal for this coin. Wouldn't even be near its ath in terms of BTC.

They're working on a real functioning product and the dev team has been extremely transparent. Just give it some time, damn.

Oh. You really think so. It will never to above $5 mark my words.

Do u think it reaches $10? It wont! Ahaahahha

Buy a VertCoin. Or sonm

Lol what the fuck? I'm not touching your shitcoins.

stop responding to him, he fuds everything aragon thread with his broken english. literally every thread without fail

aight, i guess i will stock up on some more

used by other shitcoins
linked to thiel
maybe moon at full release, maybe next year

yes OP you found a gem

This coin has the potential to x100 in the long term, don't understand why everyone is fudding

Hahaha i see a Aragon's money skeleton. You have already failed with your shitcoin ahahahahaa never going above 5$ you see. pump and dump is that and keeps . now new on 6months is shitty distrixt0c scam ahahahahaa there are not space for decentralized useless stores, expect on darkweb but openbazaar 2.0 with Tor support is already coming>ur shit IS going to lose everything

Do not invest on Aragon, Mark My words!

are you a professional fudder ?

WTF i love aragon now

Hard believe I took the time to write a response to this guy.

Basically, Aragon is platform, built on Ethereum, for creating and managing Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). In other words, a platform that gives you tools to help run organizations without centralization. You'll be able to create functioning blockchain organizations that can be used to manage voting, share issuance, and set member roles.

Eventually the Aragon network, as a DAO itself, will be developed to arbitrate human decision-making processes. The Aragon network will itself launched with a minimalist constitution. Ths constitution will be amended and added to through a liquid democracy (think of how delegates in DPoS protocols work). ANT holders will be able to cast a vote to change the constitution as well as adjust protocol details such as token issuance.

By the way, one of the reasons this thing is mooning right now is because Aragon provides the governance to District0x (DNT, which is also mooning), which is dedicated towards building marketplaces and communities. So basically, Aragon provides government while District0x provides the markets.

Together, the two will make loads of money!

Also, they're going to integrate SNT for communications ~and~ Protocol 0x (currently taking pre-registrations for their ICO) for token trading! Isn't that awesome??

You need fresh pasta, that one is stale. The ICO is closed and has been for a week damn near

wtf does "t." mean?

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/414urs/what_does_t_mean_on_Veeky Forums/

Delet this

Guys, as someone who's fudded a coin for accumalation purposes before, you have to actually give reasons.

This. You need to start arguing with yourself on your phone.

Fuck pieces of shit like you. I missed the NEO train because I listened to morons FUD it when it seemed pretty fucking obvious it was going to skyrocket but cunts like you made me doubt my judgement.

just take that as a learning experience. do your own research and don't let others, especially anons on the internet, influence your decisions

user, I don't mind if you copy and paste what I wrote about Aragon some time ago. It helps spread information after all!

But if you do, please *try* to update it to reflect current events.

On a side note: I am still optimistic about Aragon, but it's a long-term hold. So have to be willing to wait a few months and miss other things.

Yes, I still have a lot to learn but this was one of those important lessons I will need to keep in mind.

So what's your story anime kun? I see you posting useful info around here often so I'm assuming you're already a millionaire due to crypto, but what got you into this? What boards did you used to post on before coming to Veeky Forums?

>Literally nothing on Veeky Forums makes sense to me. Is there a wiki page for their lingo or something?
Can we fucking ddos reddit or something please?

I fucking love this avatar poster.
Please stay with us ANT buyers forever.

heh, I was pushing the "ANT not ANS" shill quite hard myself, nothing personnel kid

what is so good about Aragon? I always hear good things about it but people never talk about what it's supposed to do

Yes we do. Go to their website and download the product and see for yourself. I'm tired of reposting what it does and why it's so great.

>Yes we do
I click on every Aragon thread I can and I've never really seen any info on it but alright

Oh now user~ I've only passed the 6 figures mark, not the 7. And I'm just someone who does research for a living, with short stints in finance, defense, and (recently) international development. The application of blockchain in lowering the cost of remittances is what brought me to crypto.

If you want to ask me more, you can find me on some of the Veeky Forums-related discords using this very photo as my avatar.

Maybe you should actually start reading the threads.