At block 479808 Bitcoin Cash will have it's first non-emergency difficulty adjustment...

At block 479808 Bitcoin Cash will have it's first non-emergency difficulty adjustment. This will happen about midday UTC on Saturday 19th August.
Difficulty is going to adjust downward by roughly 60%.
Bitcoin Cash will then have ~5.4% of it's original difficulty.
With it's current hashpower Bitcoin Cash will produce blocks just over every 8 minutes.
At current prices mining Bitcoin Cash will be more profitable than mining Bitcoin.

Could be a big weekend for Bitcoin Cash.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@BillionairePal/why-bitcoin-cash-will-be-much-faster-than-bitcoin-after-segwit-activation-62fbb4d10bba
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sent ;)

how do you know this

meanwhile it's clear beyond a shadow of a doubt the BTC is being pumped like no tomorrow to keep the profitability up

When will it begin to drop?

tonight

obviously when segwit locks in next week and mining difficulty goes up.

Will we see a Bitcoin flippening?

Nope

BTC is trying correct but someone isn't letting it happen.

Fucking retard forum lacks maths

such an obvious double top being broken by a massive whale purchase (happened a few hours ago, pushing price up above 4200)

eh, it's called a breakout from the current channel. it broke up upwards and all the TA kids bought, because that's how you make money.

I made $5k in half an hour. ez money

I hope its the weekend of bitcoin crash. That bloated piece of shit needs to crash last week.

Found the butthurt nocoiner

Thats a rather stupid statement. If I had no coins, then I would not give a shit that bitcoins bloat is fucking up the market.

>goldman sachs says they will get involved with crypto
>they predict the price to crash around 4800$
>some "anonymous" whale is purposely pumping the price up to avoid a correction right now

I have absolutely no idea who that whale could be guys

SELL EVERYTHING

BUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDTBUY USDT

fuck off

I've learned to follow the whales but to break the ATH in BTC they actually need the market to help them or else they are going to waste a lot of money bouncing off the top. Nothing is indicating that the market wants to help them.

pls gib offchain transactions

This, I had a whale friend once who actually pumped some shitcoin for me for lulz, and it set off a small round of panic buying but ultimately the pump failed and plummeted back to Earth because the market had no confidence in the coin whatsoever. You still need the guppies support.

Is this the weekend of The Big Short

my current portfolio is 20% BTC long hodl, 20% ETH long hodl, and 40% BCC with a stop-limit order on it

am I gonna make it? I dont know who's jewing who anymore. i want BCC to win but mainly I want to win

lol im retarded and cant do maths. change those numbers to 25%, 25%, and 50% respectively

Give me my fucking Bitcoin back, you motherfucker

literally copy pasting reddit posts from 8 hours ago. sage

you keep saying it'll be more profitable but Bitcoin just goes up and profitability goes down

robots sell people buy

hmm yes, decreasing difficulty and making more of this shitcoin will surely make it more valuable

More info: medium.com/@BillionairePal/why-bitcoin-cash-will-be-much-faster-than-bitcoin-after-segwit-activation-62fbb4d10bba