MFW the autistic NEETS, Nazis, Weaboos of Veeky Forums will become the new nouveau riche

that is, if you have atleast 4-5 bitcoins and some ethereum of course.

>4-5 bitcoins

implying im not actually quite classy

I don't even think you'd need 4-5

>"tips fedora"

what about holding litecoin as well, desu?

Who is this person and why do I see this image every single day

For fucks sake, I barely have .3btc

whatever mr fancysir

I've made some really bad trades and holds, but I'll still hold onto my 3 BTC I have left until it'll buy me a lambo

>spends countless hours and teenage years on this board looking at memes and fapping

>meme for 2 years during the presidential election, help push Donald Trump over the edge-- completely ruining the lives of SJW's everywhere for at least 4 years

>Become millionaires trading shitcoins to normies and helping generate the volume necessary to create an entirely new asset class- a feat which hasnt been performed in over a century

Wh-whats next bros?

Only if we buy TME though...

Most people on here have like 300 NEET bux, and they won't even gain much on that because they're retards who buy high and sell low.

People with actual money will be the ones making the money, even if they get in later.

Either mars colony or race war

You make way more with 300 if you buy low and hodl

Was in neo since 1 dolleroo with 200 euro

We are the jews now
plus we're gonna put the paparazzi out of business when they find out that all the richers are autistic neets that don't do anything other than browse Veeky Forums

What's really cool is what we're going to DO with that money.

Imagine all the redpilled, aescetic hardasses forged through years of agony and shitposting on /pol/, /r9k/, with millions of dollars in their hands and let loose on the world.

i'm gonna live in a shitshack with an 8k computer and a giant garage full of expensive cars and guns
after that ill buy some womb integrated sexbots to have kids with

It really is amazing now that I think about. I've been coming to this site since I was 13, almost 9 years ago. Hopping from board to board after getting my fill, /b/, /v/, /x/, /a/, /mu/, Veeky Forums, /g/, /pol/, Veeky Forums.... Exposed me to so much I never would have, defining my tastes and worldview, and now it's actually started to make me a shit ton of money. It's really incredible. I've really taken this site for granted..

also I REALLY like saying really now, I guess

I done derped the herp, and missed the wave 1HZNA2sN4rzYmrZnRTmH5JNrLLuhFkLo4K
Spare change to a fellow chanbum