Hey Guys normies are about to come en masses

Landloed and roomate were both talking about ETH, NEO, and BTC today. Roomate was giving the tulips argument landlord was talking about a decentralized future. IDK how early we are.

Other urls found in this thread:

totalwealthresearch.com/rickards/buffetts-55-billion-gamble-bet-u-s-collapse-warns-cia-economist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

clif high said next month is going to be huge. bigger than anyone can possibly imagine.

get your top tier alts before then. they are gonna moon like crazy when normies start buying because they feel like they missed out on BTC

Going to be even bigger because normies won't know what a sat is

Was at a party a few weeks ago where i discussed cryptos with somebody. Given he is in investment banking, but others also seemed to have at least some knowledge about this.
This can be a good thing, i hope you got your bags ready bois

Depends on how full your bags are. Normie adoption is the end game.

Guys I'm here from Facebook since I keep hearing about cryptomoney news on my feed, something about bitcoins being $4000 in worth. I admit that I am skeptical since my coworkers at the firm keep telling me that it's all a ponzi scheme and that its used to buy illegal drugs etc. However, I am willing to give it a try by investing a sizable portion of my net worth. Tell me, which are the best bitcoins to buy right now? I understand there are a variety of bitcoins like ethereum and ripple, would you recommend buying these? I've done some research but it's pretty difficult to choose which of these bitcoins are worth morr in the future.

Pretty early. Not institutional investor stage( that was 2013-2015) but we are before the herd. I suspect this will be a long term bull for the next 3-5 years depending on how quickly one of these groups can prove that cryptos aren't just a specative fad. After which mainstream adoption occurs and we may say another bull run for a decade. Either way if you play it right you have a fair chance of easily making huge amounts of money not seen since the dotcom boom

This.

2/10 but I'll still bite

Buy Iota

I loaded the boat last week. I actually stopped trading, put the last of my loose money in bitcoin and am just waiting now because I don't want to do anything that might result in lost bitcoin.
I literally hang on to every satoshi. Tick tock.

98% sure it's b8 but this is the attitude of your average norm.
>all crypto is bitcoin
>ponzi (funny because it's zero sum) + black market

Mass populace won't actually catch on until BTC $10,000. You can expect the distrust to widen up until that point, it starts as disbelief (How could it be worth so much, I thought it was trash) moves on to regret (I should've bought - hope nobody makes money) and FOMO (I need to buy or I will miss something).
Mass FOMO is when the good shit happens. Keep in mind it's a death knell to those who bought high though. If you're early enough, even the heaviest crashes are meaningless because the bottom forms above your principle.

oh we're not early, it's pretty late, everybody i know is talking about or buying

People will keep buying BTC when the see stuff like pic related.

That shit happens everytime it jumps in p5rices. However you average normie is too stupid or lazy to sign up for coinbase. Imagine their frustration if they try to use other exchanges like etherdelta.

Then it goes like this til it moons again:

>no fed regulation
>its a ponzi
>muh nopoly money

lol stfu. Go on the street and ask what BTC is and if they would buy. 0 out of 10 know shit.

> things that happened

>implying we're just getting in now.

I got in a year ago and have 85 BTC accumulated. The normies can flood in now and drive this shit to $100,000 per BTC

here in europe people dont really talk about it at all actually, I mean they know it's that "internet currency" but nothing more than that. they dont understand it at a technical level and wont buy because it is too complicated and/or they dont understand what a bitcoin even is and are afraid to invest in something they have no clue about.

maybe it is different in the US but here in germany very few people know about bitcoin apart from the fact that it is that "internet currency" and has risen to ridiculous heights and they will compare it to the tulip mania that is literally all they know.

yeah but those wont buy ever, like they wont go on the stock market and buy tesla and apple. people interested in investing their money know about it and are investing

Why would this be a bad thing? More money is a bad thing now?
>MUH SEKRIT COIN
Just fuck off.

Clif high also said that at $6888 btc will fall 40%.
He's either a fruitcake or one of (((them))).

there's a difference between AWARENESS and ADOPTION.

it will still take a few years before normies will actually adopt. right now they just think its some type of weird internet scam.

fun fact: there hasn't been a major recession since bitcoins creation. once people's 401ks start shrinking and the stock market plummets, maybe seeing bitcoin go up 10% daily will motivate them to take a second look and seriously consider it. That's when we all become rich. Right now we're just playing with pennies folks.

I dont know man, a lot of people will get into it once official banks have crypto funds and other stuff like that. going on the internet to select some sleazy decentralized exchange to handle 5 figure sums is scary af to the average person.

false. tons of stock minded people see bitcoin as a silly gamble because it makes too much money.

they'll change their minds when its the only thing in the green though.

When everyone is talking about Bitcoin you can be sure we're approaching the top before a massive collapse

where are all these people talking about it ? I work at a tech company in germany and I never heard someone talking about it apart from me starting a conversation about it once or twice. maybe it is huge in other parts of the world but it hasnt reached germany AT ALL so far. people know the name, know its the internet currency and thats it.

FUCK NORMIES! ALWAYS PUTTING PRESSURE ON ME!

The total crypto market cap is $140B, which is nothing in the grand scheme of things. We still have a long way to go before normies go from "tulips/monopoly money xddd" to FOMOing.

I remember back when Bitcoin was $500, I really think bitcoin could be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars someday. It was the first and ever normie and their mom has heard of it. It will be an asset like gold

Big financial players are already taking up short positions on the stock market. The BIG question is .... are these cryptocurrencies going to have a negative correlation with stocks and fiat???

totalwealthresearch.com/rickards/buffetts-55-billion-gamble-bet-u-s-collapse-warns-cia-economist/

Normies won't start paying real attention until it hits 10k

Trust me, my job is to bring cryptocurrency to the mainstream to try and bring mass adoption to our blockchain.

I've really got my work cut out for me, one guy told me I was trying to end democracy in a focus group test. Just because I said the government doesn't control it

How legit is this? I want it to happen as soon as.

Some people are just born being goyim

But is BTC gonna crash when the economy crashes?

Theres still gonna be a lot of distrust in the next two years and when the economy crashes will BTC crash hard with it?

.....Im kinda hoping for it so i can accumulate after a crash

Looking forward to unload my shitcoin bags on normalfags

what's a sat

I thinks we underestimate the amount of computer illiteracy worlwide. Most people are still afraid of moving small sums online even with paypal ad such. I will put more than half my assets on BTC an hope for the best. Most normies will stay clear of BTC because its shady. Brokers and big companies are our biggest threats. Most normies will scalp for a while and the minute they see a 40/60% dip like we are used to they will freak out and sell for cheap

Accumulate with what? After a crash your fiat will be worth shit.

Good. I for one welcome our future bagholders