Accidentally buy btc instead of ltc with USD

>accidentally buy btc instead of ltc with USD
>5 dollar transaction fee
>3 dollars fee to transfer it to an exchange
>going to take an hour extra time to confirm it to
This shit is a joke. Of course im on board with bitcoin increasing, but it can go fuck itself as a currency. Will never happen.

Agreed, it's getting out of control.

Thats why I - and many other anons - have been shilling IOTA. We need more coins like IOTA because fees this outrageous will never hit mainstream. Btc is a hedge like gold. Not much more than that.

it's a currency for rich people.

poor plebes can fuck around with DGB or whatever

BCH

Literally going to take 2 hours
IOTA i would get on board with if the supply wasnt so huge. but i guess it needs to be for what it does

what is segwit

This

A purposefully shitty solution to a simple problem that allows "them" to collect fees through offchain transactions.

>IOTA i would get on board with if the supply wasnt so huge
U stupid af, user

I swear Veeky Forums failed economics 101. Supply is irrelevant, it just means you will own more with less money. It has zero inflation and some of the best devs around. Dont miss out on iota

Newfags still bitching about BTC backlogs and ridiculous tx fees

Still not buying BCH

See you autists when BTC dies and BCH moons

BCH will moon because it's being added on coinbase, not because it'll kill bitcoin
I think if anything it'll just kill litecoin and take the gains it was supposed to get.

IOTA is the final solution to the buttcoin problem.

Why? LTC is much closer to BTC than BCH

I am waiting for fucking 10 hours with 0 confirmations on my transfer to bittrex. Bitcoin really is the ultimate shitcoin.

BTC has the name, it's like the walmart of crypto.
Even if BCH is objectively better than BTC, More money is going to go into BTC because the people who use the value the coin provides is lesser then the blind normies putting cash into bitcoin.
LTC is 100x better as a currency right now because it gets sent faster and more people actually use it to move money to exchanges, does that mean ltc will ever reach anything close to BTC's value? absolutely not, i doubt a lot of people even use BTC to purchase things off of marketplaces since the increases too.
Improvements are great if more of the userbase is utilizing them then those who are not. Means nothing the other way around. IMO from what I've seen so far anyway.

IOTA's entire purpose is to solve IOT. It will work alongside Blockchains not kill them. In the future we're going to see hybrid systems.

agreed. it will usher in 1000 years of internet 3.0 and exterminate all the blockchains. truly, the master ledger.

18MB in less than an hour earlier today, making BTC look like a fucking dinosaur

If BCH starts gaining value the BTC backlog will get worse as miners start jumping ship, once the stupid money starts jumping ship it's a one way road to BCH becoming the only BTC.

Could also be that there are guys holding most of the coins ready to dump on you

Your fee is too small.

>still using BTC and not just buying TME
I pity you

Volume too low

Where do I even get IOTA's ? Are there wallets for them ? How do I breathe ?

Buy on bitfinex and transfer to iota light wallet

Time to buy etheroll dice tokens

Yeah you can smell their desperation and fear, that's a beautiful picture

Maybe they should rent more satellite bandwidth

I was buying via fucking ATM. It's not like I can choose. Yesterday it took 2 hours.

your fee was too low. adjust the fee to reflect how fast you want it confirmed.
all these summerfags that dont know how btc works

Friendly reminder that Moot confirmed the traffic doesnt increase much during summer.
You just don't like the people you're forced to be with.
>pay more fees
go fuck yourself