Who /vlach/ here?

Who /vlach/ here?

>tfw father's ancestry is probably full vlach if I go back four generations

Grandfather might have come from a vlach ancestry family of pretty high blood.

Why did you stop speaking bulgarian, vlachs?

>Ways of the Vlach
can you teach me, master?

Vlach on fathers side, cossack on mothers side.
My grandfather had bright, blue eyes, my father has green eyes, I have shitskin brown eyes from my mothers steppe-mongrel side.

>Vlachs speaking bulgarian.
By the way , aren't bulgarians roaches that forgot their language and customs ?

they are slavs

keep telling yourself that.

kek my father had dark brown eyes and olive skin, my mother had pure Slavic green eyes. I ended up with a weird hazel dark green combination and inherited my mother's super pale skin but my father's brow ridge

vlach and Slavic race mixing not even once my father is a literal sheep fucking mountain dwelling barbarian desecrating my more civilized mother

In my family is the opposite. My father is pale and has green eyes, my mother has olive skin.
At least I've got great genetics- 1,86 cm tall, 110 kg , fit.

The slav fears the vlach

Slavs are agrarian cucks

Vlachs are shepherds who answer to no man

>going to the coast during the winter then retreating to the mountains during the summer
fugggg i don't get it xxxxddddd

It's warmer in the low plains during the winter, also fodder is available.In the summer it's easier to feed your sheep in the mountains; also being in proximity of hundreds of small creeks helps.

mountains are cold

pure vlach here ask me stuff

Bulgarians are a mix of slavs and Bulgars, a steppe people, related to the Magyars of Hungary

Vlachs are romance-speaking, previously romanized people who live in the Balkans, correct? Slavs are the barbarians that came afterwards and migrated to the region once Roman power weakened.

How, then, the Slavs ended up with the agrarian lands and the Vlachs turned pastoralists? Historically, settled populations don't go back to nomadism, the logical result of the Slavic migration should be either the Vlachs living an agrarian lifestyle in isolated lands (like the Welsh, who are named over the same word for "foreigner"), or there should have been some assimilation, either into the romance-speaking peoples, like in France or Spain, or into the conqueror people, like in Hungary and Britain.

>Balkanrapebabies

Magyars are finno-ugric people. They have nothing in common with Bulgars.

>forgot their language and customs

Tell me about your Dacian language and customs, roman wewuzer.

We still have more than 300 dacian words in our language, and our traditional clothes are very similar to the ones dacians were depicted wearing on Trajan's Column. Some of our pagan holidays were forgotten due to christianity, but we still have a plethora of peculiar customs and traditions.

I'm also going to take the assumption you were more likely to get attacked/go to war in the summer then the winter. Mountains are nature's fortresses.

most assimilated, also modern Vlasi are still living of agriculture in east Serbia
a lot of them lost touch with their roots after Commie takeover, my ex gf didn't even know she was of Cincar origin, she didn't care either tho

They had war /raids every 30 years or so, therefore I don't think this was a major cause. Also, back in the day, Romania was covered in dense forests. Even now, my city has 400 square km of forest nearby.It was traditional to hide in the forest until the danger passed.

The only explination is that the winters in the Carpathians are so cold that you can't survive without proper shelter( temperatures go constantly under -30 C ). It's usually warmer in the plains, plus the sheep can still graze a little.

Vlachs are sheperds because agricultural activities are seen as shameful.Dacians would rather die than plow the earth. Even today , vlachs tend sheep, keep bees, make wine or spirits, and rarely work in the fileds.

magyars mixed with steppe turks before settling in pannonia

Very interesting to know. Thank you for responding.

Anytime, friend.

>Dacians would rather die than plow the earth

This sound like complete nonsense or at the very least an exaggeration.
Plowing was definitely a thing, so was terraced agriculture.
The Dacian falx was a scythe.

Only the lower classes of Comati would tend the land, while the rest would keep sheep and bees, make wine , dig after and craft iron, silver and gold.
And about dieing, the only way to ascend to the god Zalmoxis ( a form of Valhalla) was to die in battle.That's why their first source of income was raiding and looting.And after that trading and so forth.

Sort of related to this poster: I think I've heard that the vlachs weren't directly descended from Latin speakers from the roman era but something like many slavs adopted the romance language and changed it drastically. is this at all accurate? can someone give me the quick rundown on the history of eastern romance?

also i've heard that the "wewuz dacians" larping of modern romanians is very innaccurate as well so someone pls clarify this as well

So how long before you start your neo-pagan YouTube channel?

roman settlers left behind in the balkans and surrounding areas
their existence causes butthurt to hungarians and sometimes bulgarians

>roman settlers
then my next quesiton, like that other guy, is why would roman settlers turn into tranhumance pastoralists? as far as i know the romans were historically sedentary farmers so why would they turn into semi-nomads? it makes more sense to me that these aren't roman settlers but people who adopted the culture of the latins while keeping their social and economic structures. i suppose it can be possible that this was a gradual change and that over time the latins found moving herds a more reliable foodsource and way of life.

itt serves

i don't know
maybe the constant presence of various steppe people killed any attempt

sounds pretty based

>""""VLACH"""
>C*gani

>""""VLACH"""
>C*gani

>""""VLACH"""
>C*gani

>""""VLACH"""
>C*gani

OOGA BOOGA OOGA

WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHIT

>300 dacian words
and like 3000 turkish ones

>our traditional clothes are very similar to the ones dacians were depicted wearing on Trajan's Column
They're also virtually identical to folk costumes from fucking Cappadocia. The idea that any fashion would survive 2000 years was retarded in any case, it's likely to be a 19th century revival if anything.

>Some of our pagan holidays were forgotten due to christianity, but we still have a plethora of peculiar customs and traditions.
Wow, you're so special.

t. Scorpio Stavros Hans Ahmadilojevic

I am 500% Ugric and 2% Greek you fucktard.

You are C*gani scum and need to go back to POO

Magyar? Magyar?

Hue hue hue

I am Ugric, Gepid and Austrian nobility

I am not Slav/Pannonian Celt

/int/ tier thread
go away
sage

>3000 turkish ones
Are you retarded?Romanian is 70% latin, 15 % slavic, 3 % german and the rest is hungarian , greek , english and turkish filling.
We have more english words than turkish, faggot, and nobody in EE know english 50 years ago.
>They're also virtually identical to folk costumes from fucking Cappadocia
Again , are you fuckin retarded?
Eat shit, nigger.

MaGAYar.

>They're also virtually identical to folk costumes from fucking Cappadocia
You are the descendant of a yellow shit eating steppe nation .

>be wallachian peasant
>have no birth of origin legend
>find a map of the Roman Empire
>read Dacia
>MY ANCESTORS
>reform your slav language to contain latin words
>DA I AM ROMAN

illeterate gypsies eating communist propaganda

you should have been shot when your great leader was executed

MaGAYar
>MaGAYar
MaGAYar