Why TME will make us rich

Hi Veeky Forums. I don't normally do this but let me give you all a little tip.

TME (Timereum) just went into "wallet maintenance" again on Novaexchange. So no deposits or withdrawals until they fix it again. Now, normally you might think that's a bad thing. But in this case, all the people who received airdropped TME were depositing into the exchange and selling quickly. Nova is the only exchange that carries TME right now. With this feature disabled, as it was for the past 2 days, there is no way for holders of TME to sell. That means there won't be any more TME going into Novaexchange for a few days again until they fix it. This caused the price to shoot from 2 cents to 7 cents last time (yesterday) and it is very likely it will happen again now.

If you want to almost triple your money, you should buy TME on novaexchange NOW while people who received airdropped coins are still unable to deposit anything.

The same thing happened with BCC on Bittrex before deposits opened up. If you want to ride this moon mission, here's how you do it.

yeah, nah. i mean, i stand by what you said, in that it's going to make us very rich, but the wallet's not in maintenance.

i'm snapping up all of this ridiculously cheap shit as we speak.

Aw, you're right. Wallet's fixed.

Sorry everybody. Anyway you should still buy, it's very likely to moon soon. that's all.

By your very same logic, the price should now crater catastrophically.

lol he's not very good at shilling

My buy alone is starting to drive the price up. This is going to be a big grower this week I am sure of it.

stop this

Good luck exiting you retard. This is a scam.

>le scam meme
I'll be laughing all the way to the bank later this week

>trading currently suspended

I have a wallet maintenance error now, and it doesn't let me do trades

novaexchange is a fucking terrible exchange they banned me from the chatbox for calling somebody a pajeet

so you mean you can't be a retarded autist outside of Veeky Forums and not face the consequences?

have you looked at the nova chatbox ?
"PUMP COIN YES!"
"PUMP CAKE"
"VERY GOOD BUY GOOD SIR"
also kys

RESUME TRADING ALREADY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>spouting memes outside of Veeky Forums
kys

Dumbass.
I bet you're the kind of loudmouth idiot who goes around trying to 'redpill' and shill cryptos to normies. Pure cancer.

Is the wallet back online?

price is moving up again

yes, buy the dip!

>bank
>not credit union
Good goyim

Walls are disappearing, get in boiz!

im on my way, dont moon without me sir

IS THERE STILL TIME TO BUY TME?

get in there lad

Yes.

What a fun coin, hope it doesn't crash fucking immediately, would love to see this growing a bit.

holding 7000 coins, w..will i make it?

Sounds good just bought 100k

>300 sat

It's over :/

Buy orders are super thin. Any decent dump and it's going to crash.

Any chance at recovery?

Yes
Yes, it will moon soon

RIP

Pajeet lunacy in the trollbox.

It hasn't hit the other exchanges, look at the volume, it's at it's infancy.
So there's definitely TIME

why do you say that?
because you're the dev and you're selling the premine?

This coin is a joke.

Only retards will buy this coin

I bought it :(

You're a retard.

;_;

You fucking sperg

me again, I had 700, then played the dice twice, won
Now I got 2100 extra.
Damn that fucking dice is tempting.
But not again.

Please delete this thread.

We are the TMEmarines and we are NOT fucking selling.

please stop buying tme, its a scam now delete this thread. thank you!

Fuck you guys it has almost doubled in price since yesterday and it isn't fucking stopping.

Lol I'm holding 200k and doubled my money already. HODL TMEMARINES, HODL!