Is he, dare I say it, the biggest alpha male in history?

Is he, dare I say it, the biggest alpha male in history?

>Raising a son whose real father was from a rival tribe.

Real alpha dude.

A son of a mother whom he loved. Biggest cuck.

But then again, he probably had 100s of descendants due to rape/concunbines/etc.

According to one scientific account, about five percent of all men on the continent of asia have a particular genetic, or physiological characteristic in common, which is described as deriving from a common male ancestor c. 1000 years ago. IIRC they don't know to a certainty that it was Ghengis, but I believe they tracked it as far as his immediate family. A cottage industry has sprung up which tests whether you've "descended from Genghis".

There is room to dispute this account, but if one takes its implication as accurate, then yes, Genghis Khan is arguably, and by definition (evolutionary fitness coming above all else) the biggest alpha male in history. The large land empire helps too.

So technically a cuck was the biggest alpha male of history is what I'm understanding

Assuming you're referring to this , then unironically yes.

He flooded the market with himself. This more than makes up for any cuck victimization in life - by orders of magnitude.

>cuck for one day alpha for the rest of eternity

what did he mean by that?

That's a weird picture of Augustus.

Augustus conquered his own people

Genghis conquered everyone else's

he's probably related to all Veeky Forumstorians so yes he's quite literally our guy

Rape is not alpha

T. Cuck boy whose wife would have been raped

>manlet
>a cuck
>asian
>had to rape women
>conquered lots of land, probably compensating for his small penis size
The ultra-beta

>conquered lots of empty land
fixed

>had literally a thousand kids
>had sex with hundreds of women
>meanwhile, you have only fucked two girls and never even had a gf
>calling someone else a beta

Suomi go back to your sauna plz.

Alphas take the best and most beautiful women, who seek them willingly. Beta weaklings need to rape and fuck without standards.

Alphas take what they want
Betas get taken from and bullied like cuckbois

>empty land
>fucking parts of china and persia
>arguably more populated the europe at the time
>empty land

top fucking kek

Yep, he was a kek, top kek as they say.

>A literal cuckold. As in "my wife's son" and everything.
>His people also got tremendously cucked by the cultures of the people he conquered.

Cute horse.

>parts of Persia
You mean large swathes of Central Asia and Western Asia that Iranics were depopulated from because of him going full chimp mode?