whale

wew

no0x here, getting the rope

> assuming this is real
> entire portfolio invested into one alt

maybe you should "kill your self" for poor investment strategies

k

>Thinking investment strategies will help you in crypto

This is straight up gambling and I just went all in.

Please judge me anons. Yes, I know I am overexposed. Will change when I get more fiat.

Doin ok. Wish I got 0x :(

If dubs, buy Bitcoin Cash

What should I invest my money in now ? Eth has burned me many times and so has Ltc. I'm deciding on dumping money into Btc till I work myself up to 2.

Is this good idea? Or is the institutions going dump the market ? Either way I get fucked if this market crashes.

>all these NoBlock's

Wew lads

Should have put that in BNB desu desu.

What do I have to do to make it?

Where is your zrx?

Lol it's great yeah. I understand the fundamentals on Block, looks great, you're node will make you beyond rich in in some years, but short term I don't hold any simply because the chart doesn't look good, hodling is great yeah but I like to limit losses to an absolute T.

i mean while your Block is sitting their you could of already made really good gains on coins with strong bullish sentiment currently, hodling because of good fundamentals but no sentiment is great if you don't want to look at crypto regularly, as I assume you don't

0x?

all on the d0x-0x train

also when will moon

Get my shitfolio for most shitgains in shit mid term

Variety is the spice of life, right?

I appreciate the balls dude. What the fuck is zrx?

bretty good day

R8 pls

"My name is user, king of kings:
Look on my coins, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Thinking of converting some btc to increase my positions in OMG and NEO... Thoughts?

Dubs

>omg
yes
>neo
probs best to hold off

Plus 5 ether .25 btc and 22.5 etc

What are thoughts on ardor???

Ur gonna make it.

r8 my bags

I've invested small amounts frequently since january for a total of 5k. Quite happy with my ROI

what is xby and where can it be finded and why did you buyed it sirs

>t. cbf to search it

cryptopia sir, wishes many fortune to you and family!

they had a re-brand and are starting a testnet to see how the system performs, that's why there's been a slight boost in the price

Are you 12?

I have some weird shit in my portfolio.

I sold OMG and NEO @ 2/3 of the current price and no, I'm not planning on buying back soon.
With the profits I bought even more DGB.
I only need something like 2000 sats for DGB to take me to a whole new level... Maybe in September...

>biggest positions are LTC and ETH
have you been in a coma these last 3 months?

just go all in on OMG

Unironically buying DGB

Fucking blow your brains out

It cant go much lower

This is all my allowance allows me, any advice Veeky Forums

user you will be fucking loaded after City Bank shit

ur cute

just go all in on shitcoins lad and hope for big returns

even if bitcoin goes to $40k you wont even have a grand lel

That's not advice!

I'm holding till millions pal, I'm in it for the long haul

I want at least a 10x wtf do i do? I keep getting in late to ones that pump already. Fucking help me

congrats on the Monaco

BNB

nigga i am as well but you gotta grind your way up the best you can before that point

everyone's goal right now should be to play the altcoin markets as tactfully as possible to accumulate bitcoin which you then hold until it's worth millions

you need to understand, bitcoin is the only true coin, all other coins are just tools to get more bitcoin, make good use of them while they are available

What about ether?

Missed 0x but otherwise I'm happy.

Teach me

>21 btc
nice

Invest early and keep in cold storage. Avoid day trading and play the long game.

OK senpai I will try

How rich will I be next month?

not u pumpndumpy chasaer dummy

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what would you stack atm?

ARK for 10x year end

what do you think of my perfect portfolio?

what is this 'City Bank shit' you speak of?

0x is the only thing if you got in. I'm shitcoin risk adverse so I'd works on building up BTC/eth and some neo if you don't have a good supply of those.

Citi awards in September, not clear when exactly.

Maybe DGB will win an award, maybe a collaboration, maybe they don't win anything.

What this shit definitely brings is hype, we need the hype to go back to old ATH. But the rumor, sell the news.

Even if you hate DGB, I would strongly advise to buy at least 0.1 btc worth of bitcoin for guaranteed gains. This low may go even lower to 250 sats when btc hits $5000 soon.
Keep some btc and buy DGB, you cannot do a mistake. When fomo of citi bank kicks in, you will really 4x and maybe even 8x.

I don't have 2.4 mil just for the thrill...

I had only started looking at DGB myself today. Put a buy order in there a second ago, I think with the rebrand soon it will definitely rise above current prices.

the marketing of DGB is abysmal and as bad as Sia.
They don't do shit to improve their image.
They are awkwardly silent since the last citi bank event in June. I honestly think, they had to sign a non disclosure agreement for the time being. If this is true, then something big of an announcement will come. That's my gamble. I need 100 btc please from this investment :)

But if you look at the fundamentals, it's a strong and insane fast coin with a good company behind it and a person you can identify this coin: Jared, someone like the Vitalik of DGB.

If DGB goes below 300, buy this. I cannot imagine to go much lower than 200, most likely the citi thing will start the hype.
If it does go to 200, I will serioisly buy another mil of this shit...

I would put some into dgb, but I am literally too poor to do so
I only have 0.017btc to toss around at anything, and it's terrible

I also have like 150 USD invested in ZRX

delete those ZEN fampai

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that is by far the worst portfolio here

Meant to quote OP oops

>nobody told him ltc is going to 5x

you still have time user...

screencap this

Give me some. Now.

sell it all and go into BNB and OMG and wait for moon

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS ICO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I bet your grandkids won't even have to work.

>tfw no ZRX
At least I h-have the next best thing......

was meant for

Sold my IOC since its up today, will buy the inevitable dip

where do you think my next paycheck should go bros?

feeling uneasy about these 0x bags

i need validation, biz

sell if you're at a gain.
this shit is gonna get dumped when it (if) it gets on a real (non-blockchain or peer2peer based) exchange

I call this one the Coinbase special.

lol tru.
i'm about to fill up some LTC bags though.

I went in ltc at 15 and I'm currently waiting for the next moon go drop my bags. TFW missed the $60 sell

I got lucky with Bitcoin a few years ago and I got lucky again with Ethereum recently

Now I'm scared to move my money anymore cause I really don't know the first thing about investing or cryptocurrencies

Fuck ZEN, fuck, ETC, fuck LBC FUCK QTUM, and fuck me in the dick hole for buying this shit coins and not selling last week believing I could make another 15% out of them

Feels nice above 1 btc but it will go below I'm pretty sure

>-14.88%
SIEG HEIL

Nice

Just hit 50k. Still no idea what the future will be. I wish us all luck

Am I gonna make it?

Maybe one day SIGT will go above 3k sats again so I can break even with the amount I FOMO'd. At this point, whether it does it not doesn't really matter anymore.