Femanons thread

What are you holding, what are your crypto-ambitions in life?

What do you think about our role in crypto.. should we have this a job at home, while taking care of the house and the kids?

I am currently holding:
1.62 BTC, 20 ETH, 850 Stratis, 5000 ZRX, 562.31 IOTA, 39000 SNT...

I think with a stable mind, women can stay at home, and from time to time watch the prices.

Other urls found in this thread:

women-coin.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Show your tits

Tits or gtfo

Where are my tits you fucking whore

>gender matters

Fuck off you piece of shit

thanks, now i know what not to buy 100k of

Tits or gtfo bitch

women-coin.com/

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>volume: $183
kek. Was this one of our "let's get more women in crypto and take their money" memes?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bet you'll never guess what the annual staking % is

>my poorfolio is almost as much as their entire site

400 OMG and really split between Monero or IOTA for the rest of my BTC
>while taking care of the house and kids
While I'm sure this is a bait thread, the role is to make money

Kids and house will use fiat from jobs like every other normie service living in the stone age

Yet another shitty femmie coin, I earn 700% PoS with ((coin)), your shitty numbers suck. Fuck off back to kitchen.

>implying tits take precedence over face

how do i talk to girls?

Get lambo from moon mission
???
Girls

Post tits bitch

Not a bait thread, I do think we should stay at home and do that stuff.. Learning here and there how we were brainwashed..

I already made 70K in profits.. Already cashed that out. Right now, I am studying, but at the same time, I hope I will keep this as a home job.

1000% was the correct answer

to humour this blatant bait thread
women have the ideal position to do day trading in crypto, because living at home with the kids lets you stay near a computer if you get an alert about your coins
men working for a living is not ideal unless they have their trading on their phone, because their alerts will go unheeded until they get home

thought best of all would be husband and wife working together on their shekels, because both can think together and make educated decisions

I have a question for you. I am not sexist in any other area of my life. I genuinely see women as equal, I will accept their opinion without a second thought for their gender. Why can't I overlook this for GNT? Can you explain, from a woman's perspective, why I'm naturally repulsed by women in anything that requires innovation / intelligence / etc.

Knowing women, the POS rate is probably negative, meaning you pay them to hold the token.

In Japan it's customary for the wife to handle the financial transactions of the household
wonder if they're on the shitcoin train there too

I wished.. i helped my boyfriend to do some trades, and all he had to do is send the tokens from the wallet to the exchange. He sent it to the wrong eth address, luckily it was recovered after 2 weeks...

>what is your goal
never marry a weaboo closet homo crypto lover like you boys. Find a real man who works himself to death then divorce him

you can cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid

Shitty, worthless inflationary coin.

>TFW women are property and can be tradable.

Cause it is natural. There is this theory that every guy had so much pain, when they stopped being mommy's baby, that they decided never again give a woman that much power. So basically every guy is naturally raised to be a misogynist.

Well yes, Japan is actually one of the main driving factors behind btc

never change, Veeky Forums........

How muh ARK does it take to buy a female sex slave from Veeky Forums?

Yet, I do not think we are equal user.

think that one is more /r9k/ than Veeky Forums

spread pussy you stupid whores

Veeky Forums*

I will give you honest tips for $20 worth of crypto

70k is nice, but it's not a "job" if you're sitting on the asset, either keep trading or put in an asset/other investment, otherwise the money isn't working

>I am studying
Cool, that should never really stop, even after kids, I'd be neck deep into reading all sorts of studies and opinion pieces on how to ensure emotional health and learning strategies. They're gonna be active for sure, that plays a large role for both.

thank you, you've put my mind at rest.

>pic related, was going to pick one that demonstrated a comfy feeling but I realised this was how I really felt.

Any of you gals looking for a bf?

I already have one, but probably not so clever about the crypto... seriously this is making me question our relationship...

Break up with him and be my gf instead then

Only 2 percent of the world's BTC is owned by women, probably even less in the rest of the crypto market. Once you're wealthier than him the relationship will fail, just a heads up

if i can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the internet is "there are no girls on the internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: tits or GET THE FUCK OUT.

Yeah, whatever, I have been lurking longer than most of you faggots. And always have to hide your fucking posts with naked girls, cause people will think I am a fucking pervert lesbian. Anyway, I keep finding useful information here and there, that have made me profit. I have even talked with you in discord groups. At the end of the day, i am enjoying the silly posts and laughing about them. And I am mooning with you, you want it or not.

>mooning with you
>doesnt own any NEO
>owns stratshit, refugeecoin and

and still has ETH*

I cannot dump those bags user... already had NEO, and sold it.

>In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever.
Only preteen boys do that. No wonder I have never seen that rule outside of Veeky Forums.