Just dumped this shitcoin wew

Massive dump incoming from the whales and shady devs, get out while you can

1000$ in 2025

youtu.be/3edaYjvIMUs

This is going to be HUUUUGE

>shady devs
>most open team in all of cryptoland

t. nocoiner

That struggle to make it over $1 ... 2 days of that order book going back and forth. Tops Cell v Gohan back in the day

Holy shit we're gonna make it boys

feels good, man

I MISSED ANOTHER TRAIN

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>hovers around .97 for two days
>thinks everyone will dump at 1.00

kek

No you haven't. It's going to 10x in the next few months. Get on the train right now.

What exchange do you buy this on, Aussie guy here

Bitfinex

30gi - hodling strong 0/ 0/

euro parity when?

1g here. Am i gonna make it?

ITS A BUYING FRENZY WERE ALL GETTING LAMBOS BOYS

Its on coinspot now if you can stomach the fees

Noob question, I have a BTCmarkets .net account with ETH in it. I wanna transfer ether from that exchange to my Bitfinex account. Is this possible? Bitfinex says it doesn't accept transactions executed as a smart contract..

If its an eth wallet it can transfer to another eth wallet with an address

Wallet is a dangerous term to use in this case. Ethereum has two types of accounts: Externally Owned Accounts and Contracts. An EOA is an account that a person has the private key to (ie. a regular account). A contract on the other hand has no private key and thus can't be controlled by one person. Contract never change after creation and they simply receive calls to their functions and execute that functions code.

A "wallet" is a term that's supposed to be used for a contract that is made to act as a wallet, but many people mistakenly call EOA's wallets.

If BTCmarkets is a regular type of exchange, their "wallets" are almost certainly EOA's, but you may want to ask them before trying to send to Bitfinex.

this is fucking horse shit. all the buying pressure is on the usd/iota pair and all the sells are on the btc/iota pair. it's completely driving up the price based on manipulating the two pairs.

Or just try to send a small amount first and see what happens.

multiple pairs aren't for our convenience, they're just there so the big jews can manipulate the prices even more than they already do with their groups and robots. who knows what the real price will be when it gets listed on multiple exchanges in a few weeks. more than a dollar? 50 cents?

the truth does not fear investigation!

> being this fucking retarded

I honestly hope it dumps. I need to accumulate more.

get back in the oven.

> i can trade japanese yen with euros AND with USD! the kikes! you're a kike! you're a kike too! kikes kikes kikes!!! i like saying /shoah/ and /ourgirls/ and donating to larping cunts on patreon!!!!!

you need to go back to /pol/ and not come back

Lol, i'd have 240k then

If I put $50 into this, how much could I cash out for in a month or two

probably 70-120

i got in at 28 cents
totally worth it so far

Just made CNBC boys

>ethereum classic
>ripple
>zcash
fuckin normie should hang himself