What's your excuse for not owning this coin?

Bittrex = boom

I bought it way back at 4.5K sats and it's way below that. Last I heard the dev was on vacation over a month ago but should have seen Bittrex after it fixed two minor issues. Are they ready yet?

You are the type of faggot I despise on this board. 900 fucking cryptos out there and you just assume everyone will recognize a logo.

POST THE NAME YOU USELESS FUCK. GOD WHY ARE YOU CUNTS SO FUCKING RETARDED?

name of that shitcoin?

Holding 0.3 worth, got in at 1500sats

XRB

is it definitely getting listed on bittrex?

the logo looks retarded

Bittrex came to them to list it, but had some issues with their code, its almost finished and its only a 10 million cap. Honestly this will at least 4-6X once it hits Bittrex.

This. If Veeky Forums can't even get the basics of shilling right, how likely is it that you dumb faggots will actually make any money?

where can i buy it

i would wait for a dip. everytime someone fucking mentions bittrex this coin shoots up for a day or two and slowly bleeds out back to its normal level. this coin has been on "bittrex soon" status for months already. always needing a "little fix" before it's ready

What's the name of it even?

will I be able to grab it in time when it hits bittrex?

Bitgrail. theres only two exchanges right now thats why the price is so low. Its raiblocks. Its been getting big in Venezuela especially with the shit going down over there.

I did some research and this coin (Raiblocks) was on Bittrex in 2016 and got delisted haha you're not a truther

Yes it was added and then removed. Like I said, they had some issues with their code, the wallet was buggy. They announced on their Slack they are in the final stages and are about to go to Bittrex.

Don't buy this garbage, the wallet outright does not sync on windows. You literally have to run a linux virtual machine to download the blockchain for a windows wallet, and repeat the process if more than a few days out of sync. No fucking wonder bittrex can't get it to work

Literally transfering more BTC over to bitgrail in order to double my position.

I met my goal of 1m XRB the other week with an average price of just under 2.3k sats. I've been holding this coin for a while now, and save for the syncing issues, it's honestly the most convenient coin to use I've come across so far. Nearly instant transactions with no fees is brilliant.

Anyway, as someone who's been pretty much religiously reading the Slack for a while now, it's finally looking pretty bright regarding the sync issues that have been plaguing the wallet for ages now. A lot of people have been running the node and it's been stable so far. Bitgrail, which obviously deals with a shitload of transactions, recently switched to it as well and have it's been good from what I hear. Note that the latest release (7.9.0) is far behind the latest master, so don't let its slow syncing and high I/O fool you. The dev just doesn't want to make a release before shit's actually fixed.

Kek faggot.

How much fuel do you think is waiting to ignite come Bittrex? In other words what is the sentiment regarding the coin like?