Is Metal (MTL) a good buy?

I watch cnbc while I use the elliptical at the gym. The guy in the picture said over 100 legal marijuana businesses are going to use Metal. So is Metal a good buy? Sounds like a weird name to associate with the marijuana industry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iTE_MNJJI10
twitter.com/cnbcfastmoney/status/897945479224446977
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Check'd
Did this really happen today?

yeah, he pulled up a pie chart of a crypto portfolio haha. consisting of BTC, ETH, ETC, Zcash, Monero, Iota, and Metal. He called Iota and Metal the more speculative plays, then mentioned the marijuana industry for Metal.

No NEO? what a plebe

Holy shit, they have no idea what they're doing

>3 of those coins guaranteed to fail with technological improvements to BTC/ETH

youtube.com/watch?v=iTE_MNJJI10
>zcash
>etc
>ripple
>metal
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA

>ETC
>XRP

>BUY MY BAGS THE TV SHOW

You know I just realised

We shill coins here because we have ulterior motives i.e. we want to buy/sell/increase the value of coins we hold

The writer of this newscast is probably doing the EXACT same thing - what is to stop him? If the studio say his job is to write this part of the daily news, he will do exactly that.

You LITERALLY cannot listen to anyone in this game, jesus

alpha wallet is being released soon, every other payment plan crypto is pumping, and now mainstream media shilling. metal is easy money

ooh whoops forgot about the ripple as well.

haha I agree, I fucked up by selling my Neo, big time.

Why the honey fuck wouldn't they use DOPE? They need go stick to what they know...bbq sauce recipes with super chef Bobby flay and what libtards are wearing to Kanyes next show.

>15% ETC
are they retarded? or do shows like this normally give people bad advice on purpose?

Here's the actual clip

twitter.com/cnbcfastmoney/status/897945479224446977

>comments are disabled
Why is this alone enough to make me want to dump my metal?

Also the vapidness of that entire video didn't help.

FUCKING NORMIES
NOT YET
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>zcash
>etc
>monero
>ripple
This guy is fucking retarded, these newbies are gonna gut slaughtered

Kek seriously tho

holy shit he has ETC on there lmao
and zcash

what the hell is he doing

right if anything instead of 15% ETC, go for NEO

Bitcoin
Eth
Iota

And maybe 5/10% on random alt counts to pump and dump

>not getting on the ARK

It's settled back down to a steady floor and there's a lot of big advancements coming up in september

Did he attempt to explain what cryptos are or did he jump straight into speculating with them?

Good call on BTC ETH IOTA
He's missing a normie coin like LTC
Wtf on ETC, ZCASH, XMR, METAL.... foh

> mfw just bought some zcash from kraken
Am I fucked? I mean I'm a noob, I don't even know what I'm trading, I just look at the price action and hope to make some profit over the next few days

Can anyone care to explain Metals use in the marijuana industry?? That makes me interested in it. I tried googling but its just a bunch of weed metal grinders pop up lol

NOT YET NOT YET STAHP REEEEEE

DUDE

ETC? Srsly?