OSX Cryptotrader Ap

Hi guys,
I'm a sucker for neat apps on my 1000$ fap machine. As of now I wasn't able to find a neat sexy cryptrading app that covers most of the exchanges. Everything is web based but lacks the performacne and the sexy usability of a os native app.

Has Veeky Forums any tipps?

>OSX

Safari

BRRR-wiff....

BRRRAAAAAAP

you can find advice on www dot youtube

nice b8 fagget. Sysadmin with various linux distros as well as Windows systems in use. OSX is the patrician style of administering all worlds from unix to the MS guys ;)

I can force my tongue into her asshole.

>

No professional in any IT field would ever use that Cupertino garbage

I've been an ass man for as long as I can remember, and I can unequivocally state that you're retarded.

ass in OP's picture is beautiful - looks tight, perky, but obviously has enough meat on it to be worth a good smack if she were standing. hip width is excellent, with ideal thigh-gap ratio allowing her pussy to peek out from the bottom cheeks

it's not a super fat ass, but it is a 10/10 example in its weight class. pristine. a real ass man can identify the many different types of asses out there and appreciate them all

fuck you man

Meme, nice and hot.

Lol. I'm saving that picture you posted.

my dad own yotube so i a;redy am rigch and my grandod has candcer so ple snd btc

address

this is a great ass for an asian.
10/10 would BRAAAAAAAAP

fucking brap posters

oh la la, Mag-NIFF-i-scent hinderquarters...

re: app, kys

whose booty is this? Thought it was munn for a moment but it ain't.

That didn't take too long. Did you make this thread so you could proxyfag that copypasta?

whos this semen demon

GDAX is pretty performant

Try searching for an app called Lionsgare