This is the next OMG

you know its true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCSY-6h20AY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NEO ICO craze when?

I recovered all my losses today through this. Never holding old shitcoins again, jumping on trending coins is the smartest move.

Yep. Jump on for a small gain then wait for the next.

I doubt it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCSY-6h20AY

yeah if you're a day trader, some of us have jobs

Oy vey that video is enough for me to not invest.

Protip: Keep your fat bitches behind the scenes and don't give Hans any speaking roles.

so? i don't even know who the omg devs are

Asian Tony Hawk

I fell out of my chair laughing. 10/10 protip

good stay poor don't read into the news. OMG is not anywhere near done. This is just pre-game hype and smart people accumulating before the announcements

"Omise is a payment gateway for Southeast Asia, based in Thailand, providing a secure and white label solution to merchants and enterprise businesses."

It was already more than any coin was before it even started.

Who care about fundamental? Just follow the hype and get out before the hype die

10$ per

$2 by tonight senpai

NO SELL

ONLY BUY

wanna kill myself. sold this coin at 11000. didnt think this shitcoin would moon so early. fuck everything, i cant win.

you guys are about to get dumped on

follow the order book

obvious whale manipulation. They will sink this coin back to 10 sats faster than you can blink

Looks like people are selling DNT for it

dreaming

nice fud
we china monies now

I would invest but it's ran by a fat chick.. I can't invest in something ran by a fat chick.

looks like a good product and amazing team not sure what the problem is

shiiittt you might be right

Bitmain and Jihan Wu need to make up their mining losses on BCC somehow, this is going to the moon, a top 15 coin

Bought in at 19k sat, will probably dump if it drops to 35k sat

thats it, crazy to sell a coin Jihan is attached to at 50 mill marketcap, why the fuck was biz not shilling this last few days fuck

Not to mention Jihan afaik has never openly invested in or supported an alt coin (unless you count BCC as one) so him throwing his support behind this is a pretty big deal.

Btw I'll agree the coin looks like shit but there must be something Jihan knows we don't, and even if it is shit he will pump it to jupiter anyway.

Just bought 500

bought the dip?

what makes people so sure on not the oppenent making masses of decent qualities and sub atomic numerals upon the foundadtion and cycles into the cylinder?
are we portabiltiy of the sequence in basic termites? what about gigarian fronts? how many types of the boundless marks on the instigators when we brought the second wetman?

yeah.. wtf i love ADX now

This must be how people feel about getting into OMG.

I'm a bit apprehensive! Afraid it's going to dump to 200 sats after I put a thousand into it.