ARK crashing

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
deluded ARKies never fucking learn

Your shitcoin is a pump scam, literally no product, and all scamming newbies in the crypto scene
If you had been around for more than 2 months you know this is a hard scam and that you only invest in real coins like BTC or LTC

>real coins like LTC

>LTC
lal

mark my words retard
ARK is a pathetic scamshill coin with a retard concept that only exists to fool newbies in the scene that they can make free money

>Up 43% for the week
>Crashing

Are you the resident arkie bully?
Loving your gimmick

He does it for free

i just wanna know why ARK is crashing though.

it's not 'crashing' you retards it's correcting to a new floor after an obscene bull run

Underrated post

up from 0$.90 us cents to $1.50 this week.

"crashing"

Keep reading your 5 min candlesticks bro.

>mfw i fell for it

If it stays above $1 I'm fine holding it desu

>correction after 100% pump
>crashing
>LTC

what the fuck is going on here????

I hope it fucking tanks back to 40 cents... I wasn't done accumulating

yknow whay actually, according to my TA i think they're about due for a full fledged trip to the jupiter I think its time

jus look at bittrex and you'll see

chicago?

ark value supposed to be 1 dollar. then the bitcoin spike happened so it went "under valued" for a while til it readjust itself to 1 dollar again. then all the people were hyped about ark spike so it went to 50k satoshis for no reason.

I like what ARK is planning though.

You guys told me my waves were useless when I bought them at 17 cents a piece.

I'm bagholding ARK for a long time, haven't bought yet. Putting in 20k after we settle.

What I like is that they are marketing well. They have some reach through youtube videos and with the amount issued 1.50 isn't half bad.

I can see this hitting at least 4 dollars within a few weeks IF and ONLY IF btc continues to rise.

yesterday had a dumb hype fomo rush. its overvalued atm, should be around 25k sats i think. im waiting for a dip to buy in.

You know how to read this shit.

thought the same when i saw the fomo rise but it seems to have held steady around 1.5. Bands getting tighter and tighter, probably going to have a huge breakout either up or down soon