FUUUUCKKKK

Today is the day I hit 103k savings. I'm 22. Someone give me one fucking reason not to go blow it on a used I8/R8.

because you can turn that into 7 figures

damn...op.....

This

you don't need this op. middle class life is the comfiest life. go for it.

think of all the poosay ul get. trust me spend the money, you cant take it with you

It's fucking 3am.I've been up for fucking nights reading about real estate. Crypto. Sticks. Bonds. How? Saving is fucking easy. Can't save to 1m.

Insurance cost. Plus its a fucking car. Buy some dividend yielding stocks or something. Im glad ive been a poorfag my whole life so i know not to make stupid decisions with my money.

Cause after you pay your taxes you won't be able to afford it, and if you suddenly register it without reporting any income you will have five IRS agents on your doorstep before you wake up the next day.

This would be like an obese man on food stamps buying a giant thing of cheese puffs and going around showing how big his cheese puff container is.

You are literally the kind of person you gets called a retard or the kind that wins 59 million on a powerball and somehow goes broke within five years.

spending money like a nigger never ends well
turn that money into more money, use only what you need to maintain a decent standard of living

don't be a dumbass teenager, you're better than that

OP didn't get his gains from crypto, he saved up

kek, i'm 24 and started cryptoing 3 months ago

i know for a fact i'll be up where you are right now, and i will never be so stupid as to buy a fancy car with the money i made. memes aside, you'd have to be a fucking consumerist whore to buy a car with your savings.

whereas i enjoy the finer things in life: red wine, smoked meat, a cigarette never killed anybody

Crypto works if you want it quickly
High risk however, do your fucking research
same with investment, do your bloody reading and learning

This.

The amount of people with mercs, audis, bmw's etc. that come into our work that cant afford to fix or even buy decent tyres for them because they spent every last cent buying the car.

Plus, Audi's are one of the highest depreciating car makes out there. Seriously, if you have that much money in savings, id put the majority of it in stocks and then the remainder in higher risk shit like crypto.

Or if you don't want to invest in something intangible, real estate. Seriously OP, think about this. Would you rather have fun in a car for the next 3 years or would you rather be able live extremely comfortably for the rest of your life.

Like someone said earlier move this into investments. One of the worst things you can do right now is have this cash sit in a bank account, losing value year after year (thanks to inflation). Diversify your investments, and look into something like an SP 500 index fund, vanguard and Spyder have decent ones.

Tell me how I get both

This. You don't have to work for a long time OP. Enjoy

Wait til BTC is 2k then buy 50 BTC and hodl for a few years

>blowing your savings on a depreciating asset
You sound like the kind of person that will try hard to go back to being poor

If you have the nerves to gamble, gamble with some money into crypto.
Otherwise consider a more stable portfolio of index funds/ ETFs/stocks

Meanwhile keep saving that money as well.

Get $5MM-$10MM.

Now you can buy a $100k car every few years, get a pretty decent house and have a stream of income that can replace an upper-middle class lifestyle.

put 100K into bitcoin and hold in a hardware wallet for 2-3 years you fucking youngfag droplet of piss. you will likely be set for life.

what the fuck is wrong with some of you guys it's like you don't fucking want to get rich as shit in the one era of our entire lives where it's quite possible.

>You sound like the kind of person that will try hard to go back to being poor

It does. Get $100k->blow $100k-> no k

Because in 3 years you won't give a shit about that car and you'll be in debt from repairs and upkeep and shit.

Invest that shit sensibly. Make it into a mil, then 5. Retire by 30. There is no reason you can't do that at this point.

>Now you can buy a $100k car, get a pretty decent house and have a stream of income that can replace an upper-middle class lifestyle.

FTFY

Not to mention the headache of a new and expensive car.

Unless you're going to valet it / drive it to exclusive places , you will constantly be worried about every soccer mom that parks beside you , or the kids that came up to gawk at your car while you were inside the store.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking things will bring you joy and make your worries go away.

You're gonna total it the first day.

>Wait til BTC is 2k

This is never gonna happen if these whales don't stop artificially keeping BTC from dipping.

How does a fucking 22 year old child save that much?

One of your relatives croak recently?

>22 year old
>child

Salty oldfag detected.

that or he lives with mommy while working a salaried job

Parents immigrants. Grew up poor. Oldest kid family of 8. Wage slaved on construction. Till nineteen. No bills. 30k Enlisted in the army at 19 deployed 9 months . 30k tax free 20. Came back 20k a year no bills. (speak Russian extra pay). Comes up to just over 100k. Live like a poor nigger. Eat only DFAC. Rarely go out. Very fucking ambitious to be a millionare when I get out.

You can't get a salaried job without a 4-year college degree. And this guy is 22 so at most he is in the workforce for a year.

And no one hires a fucking worthless 22 year old for anything more than 70K at the most generous end.

A modern 22 year old is absolutely a child.

>russian
>Audi
>not a black bimmer

you dissapoint me f a m

Now buy a toyota/honda, and use your money making skills to make even more.

I just posted how.

My money making skills are being a non social neet. That saves every penny because he dreams of being a millionare. Go figure.

proud of you senpai

Depreciating asset

Well done OP, the good news is you have a good shot at making it from here, the bad news is that to do it you'll need to remain balls deep in risk. Since you would consider blowing it on a useless vehicle anyway I don't think you'll be too scared to go all in on the right rocket, see you at a million where we can start talking about making real money.

because then you couldn't afford to change the spark plugs

just to be a contrarian. do it, you are only young once, imagine all the pussy you'll get. you could die in 5 years and all you'd have left is things you wish you did.

More likely is that if OP trades it all for a stupid fucking vehicle he will all but guarantee the crypto mission continues without him, and will die in 5 years from the pain of knowing he will never get another chance like this again, that he gave it all up for what has deteriorated into a poorfag shitbox

High upkeep.

Goldman Sachs is making BTC rise, once they stop it'll go back to 2k

I would argue bitcoin isn't particularly risky assuming you just buy bitcoin and wait for a downturn in the market to buy. Bitcoin alone will turn 6 figures into 7 figures in 2-3 years.

>Cash out 51.5k.
>Invest 51.5k
>Buy a cheaper car
>Turn your 51.5k into 103k
>Cash out another 51.5k
>Sell the car you bought
>Buy your R8

>give me one fucking reason not to go blow it on a used I8/R8
Carbon deposits on the intake valves.
Seriously, they fuck the whole engine up, starting at 40.000 miles.

But an MX-5 and feel the real driving experience. Invest the rest in crypto and make millions.

Thank me later.

Retarded, being a millionaire and having no one know it because you did it from your basement is the comfiest

Bro you can buy a used Mercedes Benz or Audi for around $8,000 to $15,000 and look like the coolest guy around I promise. My Mercedes Benz is $8,000 and it's beautiful, drives amazing and I don't see a reason to go get a brand new car. But when I'm rich yes I will definitely go out and get myself an RS7. Trust me bro we all want a nice brand new foreign car but you'll just look stupid in the end when you've spent you're entire net worth on one thing.

>gay hairdresser car
lmao

>buying used luxury sports car

Just give me the money, because obviously you're a retard that can't handle it.

>implying gay hairdressers don't pull mad pussy

I