10x by 2018 Coin Thread

ITT we make predictions on the next coin that will go 10x (or more) by 2018.

Reasons for said gains should be provided - roadmap, announcements etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TbxJw3mo8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IOTA, ICN, ANT,

ICOs and shitcoins shouldn't count desu. 10x isn't hard

All three of them.

XBY after its tenth new logo.

IOC
As for the reasons, I present you the ultimate shill IOC pasta

No ICO, POW to POS
No premine, project is 100% funded from the developers of IOC
Volume is naturally low given 53% of coins in wallets are staking, thus securing the network.
Very good distribution, top wallet owns 3.24% of total circulating supply
Has a established foundation with reputable advisors (ex Mexico IBM CEO, KPMG global alliance partner.)
Included in IBM's hyperledger project, with potential to use blockchain over API.
Two or three VC groups have established relationships with IO foundation
One is Stokens, a VC group that specializes in crypto-currencies meeting the highest level of legality to provide clients a gateway into digital assets without the legal grey area.
Project Sunrise: Not disclosed but some form of collaboration to facilitate the adoption of and usage of the IO blockchain.
It is a currency, plain and simple, no sugar coating, exactly what a crypto CURRENCY should be.
DIONS: Fully fledged enterprise suite for storing secure documents, encrypted messaging and more
User friendly wallet ecosystem in which people other than speculative neck beards see use in.
Chameleon: Sidechain project after Dions which will allow for a greater degree of usage among private and public use. 100k tx/ps has been estimated.
Technology before marketing: Developers are marketing for enterprise grade adoption, not for traders speculative pleasure.
However marketing is going to ramp up post DIONS release
All in all DIONS has been a LONG anticipated release for those who have stuck around, this will be huge step for the foundation and a charter into new, brighter seas.
If you don't see potential in this I hope you buy the very ATH, right down to the sat.

I don't care if you buy or not, just stating my bet on this one for more than 10x gains soon

DGB - PWC partnership

I like you. You have vision.

SALT lending. Currently in pre-sale. Will enter coinmarketcap with top 10 market volume and attract attention. Has an excellent whitepaper. Fills a role in crypto that isn't currently filled - allows fiat loans using crypto as collateral while not invoking capital gains taxes. Erik Voorhees founder from Shapeshift.io will absolutely use his connections to have it listed on all exchanges.

membership.saltlending.com

Who the fuck is going to be using crypto for loans this early in adoption? The only people holding crypto are traders and drugdealers.

What a NEET thing to say. Old money is waking up to crypto. You don't get gains like we've seen in the past year and keep it a secret.

0x

BTC

Clearly OMG

DCR

Proposal system
Lightning Network support
Privacy upgrades

Please user stop shilling this, you're making my accumulation very frustrating, someone keeps buying above 50k and it's fucking me off.

stratis

No reason to scrub sats on this one, boy.
Just buy it and make sure you don't miss the rocket because >50k too expensive.

XTZ.

Just look at who backs this.

I thought Prince was dead.

Eth, 0x, Lisk

OMG
MCO
ZRX
ARK
BTC

you better believe it

I just leave this here
>youtube.com/watch?v=6TbxJw3mo8Y

Filecoin, BUT you've gotta make a $200K+ salary to invest right now :(

Basic Attention Token (BAT) looks promising.

Ark and OMG