twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was gonna say the same thing

Here we goooo. What ya'll think it'll get pumped to today

to a new floor from insiders

>that volume
Plenty of gas in the tank.
Count me in.

I don't think it will go much higher than that, maybe around 7k max

Are you nuts? They haven't even launched the in-browser wallet and gone live with the system. Smart money is accumulating now before the launch next month.

RSI over 80 already, this coin is so disapointing

Yeah next month maybe, I don't say it has no future. I was speaking very short term (1-3 days)

what is RSI?

good run based on facebook show last night. they need a new name before it will run much higher

better coins for flipping, go find something that is already released

TFW you set a sell order of 5.6k Bat for 12k Sats by accident, when you meant set it to 120k and it fills instantly

Of course it is.

>
>what is RSI?

It's "relative strength index" in "technical analysis" which is like astrology for the stock market. Proven to be fake again and again but self-proclaimed internet experts keep spouting off about in in crypto discussions.

Relative Strength Index (RSI), it's a technical analysis tool. Google it

So do you trade blindfolded?
What exactly do you base your decisions on? TA is just a more systematic and sophisticated way of looking at charts

New facebook partnership will be announced later this month. Screencap this.

Brendan didn't deny it when asked on Twitter.

sold at the top here, finally dropped my bags

Proven to be fake, I don't think you understand how trend analysis works. Of course it's not 100% reliable, you have to look it in conjonction with other tools.

Agreed, this guy is a fool

This is just the beginning.

twitter.com/AttentionToken/status/897950341542445057

If you think Eich can't partner with whoever he wants, you are sadly mistaken.

Agreed, this guy is a fool

>buy at 4499 sats a couple days ago
>sell at 4999 sats today
>within a minute it starts skyrocketing
>hoping it will crash back down
>it doesnt
>panic begins
>buy again at 5850 sats
>it begins to dip again
>now its at 5600 sats and I dont know what to do
>sweating so much the fingerprint sensor on my phone wont work

So this is what it feels like to be JUST

"let profit run"

Ah fuk mate, that happened to me today too. Too many fucking 0s in this bullshit.

im literally always blitzed off my tree on weed doing this trading, I check every field 5x and still shit myself.

>So do you trade blindfolded?
>What exactly do you base your decisions on? TA is just a more systematic and sophisticated way of looking at charts

No, it is literally like astrology for financial analysis. It's garbage. Not sure if it's still mentioned, but back when I passed my level 1 CFA exam, the study material mentioned it and identified key terms but basically said it was nonsense that filtered out most important variables and relied on the assumption that the efficient markets hypothesis is wrong.

Don't waste your time drawing triangles, you could actually be doing market research and making some money.

Mark my words this coin will hit $1 soon

What other tools do you use it with? MACD?

> market research in crypto
Very limited. It only predicts some pumps.
> and relied on the assumption that the efficient markets hypothesis is wrong.
TA assumes that "market discount everything", which is very close.

Yes. I'm also used to other more or less common tools. But that's the point, you have to get some experience at using tools in order to have a better feeling on how they work and when they are wrong (looking past trends is a good way of gaining experience).
Can't disagree with bJLbp9Ax when he says market analysis is also very important, I could add that getting information soon is the best way to make a quick buck in crypto. You only need a few good deal a year

Thinking about buying more bros. What's your take? I'd probably be buying even more now, so I want a second opinion on possible gains.

a dollar is my target. comfy price for publishers and realistic for the supply.

>No, it is literally like astrology for financial analysis
>like astrology

There's a problem with astrology?
Wew, lad.

Feels good buying under 1 dollar. Every bat thread gets scrutinized by morons who want 100% gains tomorrow. This is a proper business model run by a team of the best.

Brendan Eich has a horseshoe stuck up his ass
He always delivers.
Oh but this will be the one failure. I better invest in some other shit coin because I'm a prudent investor. That Greg Badros guy doesn't know what to invest in. I know best.

This moon has just about covered my digibyte losses lol

Moons over

>There's a problem with astrology?
>Wew, lad.

If you must know, I was once fingered by an astrologist.

Oh look, another sad BAT pump and dump