ETHEREUM IS THE KING OF BLOCKCHAINS

youtu.be/v21FeQX32a8

This video Vitalik made yesterday ends all doubt.

Vitalik Buterin et al will get a Nobel prize in Computer Science for Cryptography.

While bitcoin is going up in price Ethereum is going up in transaction ability and technical flexibility. Once the dust settles in bitcoin land and there's no more to say about bitcoin Ethereum should sky rocket in value when you compare the numbers. WATCH THE VIDEO IT LAYS IT ALL OUT.

Hail our skeleton overlord!!

lol kinda like when obama got the nobel prize for peace

I want to shoot myself when ever I see this guy talk. You don't see to many queer Russia's

I'm all in on ETH but it's definitely suffered some embarrassing setbacks in the last couple months. With BTC being the star of the show recently, it's also being outpaced.

The worst sin is the congestion on the blockchain that the status ico laid bare, and that zrx is also reminding investors of. They do have some solutions coming which will address this, but I think that the fundamental problems with blockchain technology -- congestion -- will remain. People are even thinking that pseudo-centralized solutions like Iota are a better option at this point.

It's one of the most challenging problems in computer science but I believe if anyone can solve it it's vitalak.

>Sell your NEO

YOU HEARD THE MAN

>Nobel prize in Computer Science for Cryptography

this, then again im a pussy should i buy eth?

Fuck it, I'm. Dropping some more into ETH and OMG.

its never going to be big until vitalik gets a new front man

why was apple big? jobs
why did microsoft not succeed where apple did even though it was better? ugly lead character

>There was this article that I ran a few weeks ago that talks about the lizard man coefficient which suggests that about 4% of people literally believe lizardman people run the world.

Vitalik Buterin confirmed for being in lien with reptilians, I for one welcome our new Ether based reptilian overlords. Also

>Vitalik
>Lik

Come to think of it he himself looks like a lizard.

King of money loosing

>27:50
>Sell your Neo
SELL SELL SELL

vitalik literally a lizard man trying to prevent us from using crypto currencies to free ourselves. fuck eth. fuck eth tokens. fuck everyone who still holds eth. go to hell.

what do you guys think would be a better buy for the short term, eth or omg? for the long term?

with relief you

kek.

the moment I decided to leave ETH, i recover my 10k$ loss and now almost triple my gain.

The sole purpose of ETH is to access altcoins. ETHcucks need to understand that

Bitcoin Cash (and for long)

this made me want to sell the rest of my eth and put it into neo, this guy's a joke.

HOLY SHIT FUCKING ZOOM IN

FUCK

Nice! Just sold 100k.

>neo
same sheet