Kyber

Who's in?? If you missed on 0x don't miss out on this.

whens the ICO?

They're not gonna need a selfie with a passport are they?

never mind

>Yes, we will be doing a pre-sale and token launch sometime fall this year, but we have not locked down an exact date yet. We will announce our plans for both pre-sale and token launch as soon as we are ready to reveal.

Planning on it. Whenever the fuck it is.

the fall? wow OP thx for nothing dude cmon.

I think vitalik signed off on this one a while back so that gives weight to it. The team looks kind of iffy though.

0x has way more upside to come. Nobody has missed it yet

If we have to pay 6x the ICO price on etherdelta to get our hands on it, we kind of did.

0x ain't over. We are going to 5x the current price within a month
Watch and weep

Just a reminder, Amerifats need not apply to Kyber as thye have banned you yanks

What is this, some Afghani coin?

Vitalik signed off on a lot of shit, even himself said it was a bad idea to even talk to any dev team because he ended up as "consultant" and it was used to bait idiots.

This is going to be the coin to begin Bancor's rightfully deserved moon mission.

I'm waiting for the ICO too. In the mean while, Get into Agrello. Thank me later.

I've had my eyes on this project for the past few days. Definitely going to register for the ico presale

When is the presale?

no date yet

If you are American (Americans cannot participate in this) I could buy some coins on your behalf for a 5% cut

You're a true Veeky Forumsraeli

Thank you kind sir very good coin

Scamcoin from singapore pajeets taking advantge of vitalik living close, stay away