ITT: Coins you wish you weren't hodling

Fuck this trash

don't worry dude. I heard they are planning a partnership with Legal Seafoods this month.

not worried about stratis

fuck free money

top kek

if you're not buying as much as you can right now you dont like money

It has a lot of resistance. Hold on to those bags.
This shit will moon soon

hope you guys are right.
what's a realistic moon for this? $10? $20? $50?

I'd say 20-30 range

god i hate u piece of shit ussr scamcoin

bumping this thread to point out that stratis has been the longest-running frequently-posted-about coin other than ethereum that didnt turn out to be a total bust

I've been analysing a few coins and STRAT seems to be offering a good buy at the moment.
Could someone please enlighten me as to what the main selling points of this coin are?

Stratis's time will come soon. Those who missed neo would be wise to accumulate as much as they can.

Issue is that with the way the team operates (doesn't hype anything), it's not reasonable to just hold STRAT since it's bound to lose money vs just holding BTC. It would make more sense to just hold BTC until something actually fucking happens which probably won't be for another month

This makes me so angry it's the most legit looking coin and technology out of ALL of them

need i remind you that nothing fucking happens when a coin makes an announcement
things go up arbitrarily in this retarded market
if you arent holding strat when the top randomly blows off then you're shit out of luck
it may take a year or even four, when stratis seems dead and out of support
that's how it works
so im hodling like an idiot until then

it's ethereum in c#, plus a bit more
same coin supply
pre-mined
100% anonymous wallet
decentralized
designed to scale properly and not unravel when it gets too big like eth did
pretty much guarantees everything a next-gen currency ought to

Thank you for the rundown =)
What are the drawbacks? It seems to have had a massive spike up followed by a long slow bleed out. Were there some problems or disappointments at the time of its peak?

i'd then direct you to every other coin on poloniex
zcash, xrp, amp to name a few i'm still bagholding

it's just the alt market honestly
soon enough it'll be overdue for new all time highs, but who knows how long that'll be

>Were there some problems or disappointments at the time of its peak?

Team's been a bit slower on progress than anticipated, and they also don't like the hype up stuff before it's done. While that last point makes this seem even more legit, in the crypto world long periods of no hype kills a coin

I also think NEO killed interest a bit

Pic related

fuck this coin

fuck GUP and fuck STX, i went all in on both and am down -40%

Thanks for your insights guys

if its not $100 by the end of 2018 i'd be very surprised

in the future it will also make bitcoin private