0x (ZRX) Memes

Need Project 0x memes

well the logo looks like a swastika, so we could start there

>tfw didn't register in time

>tfw only bought for 3th when I could've bought for 6.

I've already made $4000 off of this shitcoin

You won't need any memes for this. It's already 5x ico price on shitty ass etherdelta. Once it's on bittrex it will go 20x.

that's terrifying :(

user if this goes 20x ill have well over 21 BTC... I dont know what ill do with myself

--

Downloading GIMP now to make some memes. Not gonna torrent photoshop on the computer with my wallets on it. GIMP will suffice, right?

Gimme ideas 0xmarines

I can't think of Zero and X without thinking about mega man.

How the fuck do you even use etherdelta

starting small

incoming

is zrx at .002 btc or .00005 btc? I'm not sure whether to trust the HTC price or the marketwatch price

hitbtc is always bullsiht

>only put 1 eth into it
>can't even get it off of etherdelta

Oh well

so i didnt quintuple my money in one day? fuck this memecoin

>buy 12k yesterday during the ico
>dump it on etherdelta, send it back to metamask and max out my cap for the day
>dump on etherdelta again (albiet at low value) in preparation for the second round of tokens
>etherdelta is being shit all day, cant transfer ether back to my metamask wallet due to le failed transfer
>try to buy in during the second round and the network dies in the ass
>"oh well the value wont increase too much overnight"
>goes from 36 to 90k while im asleep
>buy in at 85k
>starts dipping

i still came out on top but if i were to just hodl i wouldve made way more money instead of fucking around with that heap of shit exchange for hours on end

Is there some way to cancel a ZRX transaction you've set up? Or, at least, if you spend the tokens you've set aside for a ZRX, will you be punished when someone tries to purchase from you/sell to you?

if you set a buy/sell order you can cancel them almost guaranteed before anyone can click them on the bottom right

but if you click the individual orders to buy/sell you can't i think

dw user you good, hodl

I'm not talking about on an exchange, I mean with the 0x's own system for trading tokens

oh i've got no idea about that