The Modern Polish Army

No Air support for either.

bye

Who's on the offensive?

Poles
and you should ask this on /k/, they might be willing to elaborate
modern weapons are fucking scary compared to 40's stuff

Soviets. Red Army holds ukraine, belarus etc

Well I don't know enough about modern armour to speak on absolute terms, but I'd be surprised if the red army could actually damage polish tanks without large prepared defences (which they don't have) some naval (which I'd doubt they'd have) or artillery support (which still might not cut it) or bombers (which they don't have).

Who would win in a fist fight, the modern day 75th Rangers or the entire Roman Empire at its peak?

Do the rangers have punch radar?

The Polish tanks would be unstoppable, but that doesn't fucking matter. Poland as 77K men and 1K tanks. 1945 Red Army had TEN MILLION MEN. And not ten million conscripts, more like five million conscripts and five million well trained, well armed veteran mechanized units with millions of T-34s and artillery pieces.

USSR wins on sheer weight of numbers. Every Polish tank would need to eliminate an entire Soviet armoured division. There just isn't enough ammo.

you think men will continue to advance into deadly choke points that none survive in for more than 5 minutes?

As they did.

>millions of T-34s
retard detected
there were like 80k total ever made and half of them couln't do shit to a modern APC

Russians, only because the Poles would literally run out of ammunition

Then in that case it comes down to logistical support, which is a whole other issue. Poland isn't self-sufficient for materials like oil, aliminium etc, but if it doesn't exist in a vacuum then it's safe to assume that its logistical support is leagues better than the red army's- their support vehicles are faster and more efficient, and they have a comprehensive railway network that the soviets don't have an accurate map for. They also have artillery with incredible ranges and satellite mapping, so they know where the reds are all the time, and can hit them whenever they want.

You're right about ammunition. However, the reds presumably have lend-lease in this scenario (and if they don't then they're fucked), does Poland not have any support from the rest of Europe? Are german factories not manufacturing ammunition for the polish tanks?

If it is tru, then why have the red army be savagely rapped by the krauts for two years?

It's like there was a massive purge of high-ranking commanders and the whole Soviet Army became a huge mess regards to deployment and whatnot:

kek, imagine Red Army soldats after killing off the infantry swarming around Polish tanks unable to penetrate the armour or get inside.

It's French Army you posted btw

yeah its a shame there's no way to make more ammunition

I want to see female members of both having a jelly wrestling

forgot pic