Embermine

Alright biz, Ive been seeing this coin pop up in some of the recent block threads. Anybody have any info on it that theyd like to pass on to the rest of us?

I tried to look it up on bittrex, but it looks like its only on etherdelta and its been in the dumps all day due to the 0x release.

Help a brother out.

Other urls found in this thread:

lakebtc.com/
linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6298985004269731840
lakebanker.com/
radarrelay.com/
ethplorer.io/address/0x386467f1f3ddbe832448650418311a479eecfc57#tab=tab-holders
discord.gg/rjPGx7
ethereumworldnews.com/litecoin-predicted-one-best-investing-options-bright-future-ltc-investors/
forbes.com/sites/nikolaikuznetsov/2017/08/16/decentralizing-the-world-blockchain-and-the-removal-of-centralized-profit-centers/#5cfa7fdb53f4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

While waiting for my ETH to transfer it went up almost 50% with a big volume spike too FML

from what i heard you get free tokens for some other coin too on sept 1 if you're holding. Some ICO to do with domains idk

In a thread yesterday someone was shilling but I can't remember. I think you get tokens for holding

Hai hai!~ I can help explain that user-san! I'm actually pretty deep into it, so this may be a long one!

So Embermines (MBRS) is a platform helps "properly manage projects, royalties, and collaborations." It's essentially it's a platform for content creators (musicians, third party devs, artists, etc) manage and distribute whatever they make. In a weird way, it's part content distribution network (think Apple's iTunes store), part collaborative management platform (think Slack, Asana, et al), and part social media network. So in a way it's kinda like Steem, but more oriented towards helping content producers. The genius of the platform - and this is why I think it can do well - is that it solves the trust problem of distributing profits between members in long distance collaborative projects!

To give an example: suppose a 5-man (music) band wants to use Embermines. One band member (let's say the lead singer) opens up a "Project Compact" that is used to sign off on smart contracts which will equally automate and enforce royalty shares of all band members. It establishes clear ownership of the intellectual property and defines everyone's role in the project (the band).
So when this band releases their next $10 album via Embermines, the album is tethered to smart contracts tied to everyone involved in its creation (ie, the band members). When someone buys the album, the smart contracts activate, ensuring that each band member gets their 20% royalty cut automatically.

(cont)

So they released a token for holders today? Is that what happened?

Why no sell off right after

And since Embermines is part social network (with comments, upvoting, recommendations, and everything, and it won't be data-mined by companies but instead try to provide positive feedback), *that* plays a role too. The platform has a unit of value called "Heat", which measures the amount of activity surrounding a Project or person on MBRS. The higher one person's "Heat", then the more visible in relation to other related entities when you search for them. Fans could donate their "Heat" towards a band to produce a spike in that band's "Heat Index", giving them higher visibility and the chance of more sales. That way, fans have a chance of helping the band succeed.

Anyways, that's just *one* example of how MBRS could work. It could also be used on projects worked on by 3rd party software developers, artists, IoT service contracts, writers, agents/publicists/managers, charity managers, and more! PLUS, if you think about it (and this is just conceptual), the technology could be conceivably used to create consumable asset tokens used to disburse certain investment dividends to the blockchain! Well... we'll see I guess!~

The development team, though mostly young, is very active and friendly. You can find them on Telegram (not Slack, but this may be a good thing as the Telegram channel is filled with better quality conversation than the ones I usually see on Slack channels). Their CEO, James Drake, is a really nice and professional guy who's essentially married to the project and working on it non-stop. Once, someone was causing a lot of FUD on the Telegram. Do you know what Drake did? He bought the guy out at above market price and asked that he never return. That's actually kinda amazing!

So why are people interested in this? For multiple reasons!

(cont)

1) Long-term potential. The team has a *pretty* good handle about the various elements of their ecosystem, and the framework they've put together for their distribution/collaboration/social-networking platform is pretty sensible. While it's still being worked on, the roadmap indicates that their "Minimum Viable Product" release will be ready by October, with an open beta to test several features of the platform. And by Q1 2018 (ie, January, February, and March), the full thing should be ready for iOS, Android, Windows, and WebApp. So clear targets to measure progress!

2) It's a platform. I strongly believe that blockchain platforms tend to be safe bets, at the very least up to $1 or $2. It's been the case with every single one so far: ETH, NEO, Stratis, Waves, Lisk, and ARK. So the same reason why I'm doing Obsidian: why not get in now while its cheap?

3) Distributions. You see user-san, MBRS has been acquiring small projects and been integrating into their ecosystem. For example, there is Domain Token, which wants to decentralize the domain name market and make it easier to buy, sell, and lease domain names without paying too much. So basically decentralized crypto-based GoDadday!

Instead of *just* integrating or holding ICOs for these startups though, MBRS instead decided to distribute the tokens of these projects to all holders *FOR FREE*. If you held MBRS on August 1st, you got 2 IDEA tokens for every 1 MBRS you held. Same with Tokenverse tokens during the distribution the day before yesterday. The third distribution will be Sept. 1 with a 100:1 ratio, so 100 Domain tokens (DOM) for every 1 MBRS you hold. There will also (according to the devs) be a 4th and 5th distribution in the future.

This is free money user, because you'll be able to dump it when the other tokens get listed! FREE MONEY!!

(cont, most important part coming up!)

This was in today.

You're a breath of fresh air in this polluted board weeaboo-kun

[PEOPLE INTERESTED IN SHORT TERM GAINS, READ HERE]

4) Partnerships and upcoming listings. Drake (the CEO) recently announced over Telegram that MBRS *WILL* be going onto several other exchanges (see pic related). These include: Bittex, HiBTC, Yobit, and Cryptopia. These will occur before the DOM distribution (Sept 1). In other words, this month!!

Other interesting things though: Drake was added to the advisory board of LakeBTC, one of the bigger crypto exchanges in Shanghai, and is advising on the ICO for their new banking project in September. There's also a rumor in the slack that MBRS will be the first ERC20 token added to LakeBTC, which would be a huge win. Links:
>lakebtc.com/
>linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6298985004269731840
>lakebanker.com/

Finally, MBRS is also working with a company called Radar Relay that uses a similar smart contract management system like EtherDelta to trade ERC20 tokens. In other words, it's another decentralized exchange! AND (ZRX token holders, rejoice) they're based off of the 0x Protocol. Radar Relay is supposed to live this month, maybe around weeks before the Domain token distribution.
>radarrelay.com/

(cont, last one I think!)

there was no dump because there's more tokens coming apparently

WEW is that guy the dev? Getting on bittrex would be huge

yeah, I bought a solid amount yesterday. no you prove it seems to have been a smart move. thanks for the research, anime user!

Last time I got shilled by an anime user I got DNT. I'll look into this

(Oh hey! You also noticed user! Nice!)

...so to summarize user, I'm into MBRS for the long-term user, at least until next year. It might now much seem like much (especially the website, though I read that it *is* getting a revamp soon but has been delayed because of other things), I like how it's run and where it's headed.

Anyways, I've bought 100,000 tokens, and am looking to buy more as soon as I cash out from other investments. Apparently, this makes me one of the top 50 holders! And since this *is* still a small cap company (around $3.5 million) with ONLY 50,000,000 tokens in circulation! If this token enters into high demand, then the value of the individual token should moon too!~

Right now though, a whale that bought in below $0.01 is apparently dumping his tokens now so he can come out with like 7x profit. That's why you have huge sell walls right now on EtherDelta. Though because of the incoming exchanges, I've being eaten up rather quickly. So you might want to consider buying soon if you want to join in!

Wow thats quite a bit given the marketcap. What do you think is a realistic expectation if they get on trex

brb learning how to use ethdelta, thanks shill-chan

It's not tough but it's had issues today due to ICOs

The whale is donating 15% of his profits to the dev team for use to buy DOT and other stuff like that though.

I have been in MBRS for a while (top 20 holder)

This coin is easily $5+ once its on Bittrex at the end of the month. Probably will even end up hitting $10 to be honest. I know people say that all the time but the low coin supply (50 mil) makes the chances of a high price per token much higher. In addition to that, with all the airdrops happening people LOVE to get in on this.

Slipstream token on Oct 1st will be huge.

Slipstream is a program James Drake is developing that will allow anyone to airdrop tokens to any addresses they want with the click of a button. Probably be a nice chunk of change when it comes out.

Almost forgot! I wanted to link the website and Telegram, but Veeky Forums thinks its spam. Sorry! Just google "Embermines" and "Embermines telegram" and you should find them!

PLUS, since I just checked their Telegram, the main dev just posted a few hours ago:

>Okay folks, Cryptopia agrees to host all of our tokens but we still need to pay for the registration fee of 400,000 DOT coins. Getting DOT takes forever unless you want to break the bank, so I would appreciate it if people can snag a few of those at a time, when they can and send them to our Embermine Main DOT wallet, I will repay them in the crypto of their choice at a rate of .000002 BTC/each. I just do not have the time to mess with it and with 6 tokens and marketing to boot, I will need at least three million DOT. At the rate that they sell at now, and keep the price reasonable, it would take forever to accumulate that many tokens and I do not have the time to collect them. So, if you are a Cryptopia user, please collect as many DOT coins as you can and are willing to buy and contact me. I will buy all I can get up to 3 million DOT for .000002 BTC (6 BTC total). This will allow us to register all of our tokens and pay for one month of token spotlight for each coin.

>Here is out DOT address on Cryptopia: 14HcejCNcrwwfzNJE8yEzJ5Av9oNnHd1RM

tl;dr - Cryptopia is pulling a bit of a Bittrex as it did with DNT, though this one seems like it'll be resolved quicker.

Well, if we go with what the main dev is saying, it's not an *if* user, but a *when*. That's why I've joined in on the recent spike in volume.

And honestly? I don't know. I just know that going from just *one* exchange to multiple others in the span of two weeks should do something to help drive up the price. Long-term, I'm going to hold ALL of my tokens until $1.

Do these distributions work if you store your MBRS tokens on MyEtherWallet?
Love your posts, leading neets and noobs to the promised land.

Thanks for all the info, its been a big help. Going to buy a couple eth for sure as soon as I can

Ah! I guess I missed that! Sorry!~

Yes, I forgot about Slipstream! Though it still needs to finish a bit of testing if I recall.

And I prefer being a bit more conservative about my future price predictions, sempai. That way it's better to be surprised if things go better than expected.

Yep! You have them in your Ethereum wallet during before the snapshot and you'll get the tokens! Though you'll probably have to go to the Telegram to find the contract address to add the custom token symbol.

I have to ask. Are you investing in Agrello?

is it too late to get the token that was coming out today?

I don't know what to sell for this.
XMR or DNT? Sucks not having any fiat on kraken.

Well XMR doesnt have any news in the near future and DNT is likely to moon when it gets on bittrex

I haven't had a chance to look at it. Sorry! So many ICOs, so little time...

Though it's another Estonian one I see. Interesting stuff coming out of there these days! I would have invested in Mothership had I had free money then.

user-kun, that was 2 days ago...

How do I get this fucking coin. On what exchange

Etherdelta. There is a huge sell wall you can bite out of. I just bought 18k tokens for about 4 eth. Maybe our anime-user can tell us if that was a fair price?

>Though you'll probably have to go to the Telegram to find the contract address to add the custom token symbol.
Not sure how that works, back when the OHNI guy was gibbing gibs I tried this and my 1.5 million vanished. Do I need to do that BEFORE they airdrop them?

All my stuff is in crypto too so I always gotta move coins around have basically no FIAT to play with.

Sell XMR. DNT gonna moon when its on bittrex

well I missed out in the .0002 range this afternoon. looks like once this wall moves theres not much resistance at the moment

I love your input user! Thank you for your well thought and reasoned posts!

>The genius of the platform - and this is why I think it can do well - is that it solves the trust problem of distributing profits between members in long distance collaborative projects!

How is that genius lel, you just need to make a smart contract for that on say ethereum

Way to hype some lame bullshit

As said, Etherdelta.

A week ago, I would have said that MBRS kinda stays between $0.03 and $0.05, so to wait until it drops down. But now that this exchange news is out? We're in uncharted territory and people are (or are going to be) buying like crazy. So you might have to make your own decision.

Alright user-san, let me lay it out for you:
>buy MBRS
>wait for the distribution date (the precise time is usually mentioned in the Telegram)
>wait awhile, keep on checking on the Telegram every few hours
>eventually, the main dev will drop the details for the new token, which can look something like this:
Token Contract Address: 0x386467F1f3ddbE832448650418311a479EECFC57
Symbol: MBRS
Decimals: 0

Let me guess, the sell wall is from the shill in this thread

OP or anime user?

Personally I'm betting it's a whale trying to keep price down to accumulate a bit more before it hits major exchanges. The exact same shit was happening on dnt until volume ate through them

Got it, thanks

That's exactly how I did it with OHNI and I got screwed but I'll try it anyway

Yes user-san, but MBRS is building an entire ecosystem to support it. Again, it's not just a distribution system, but also collaborate comms and a social network element. And with a mobile app version in the future!

And no, like I said, I'm holding long term. In fact, I'll give you my ETH address so you can keep track of my 100,000 MBRS and ensure that I don't move a single one out of my wallet and onto Etherdelta or any exchange. It is the blockchain after all, so it's impossible to hide it:
>0xb7aA88f43e1Ad3D745D02587Cf9a55A87eC31937
>ethplorer.io/address/0x386467f1f3ddbe832448650418311a479eecfc57#tab=tab-holders
(I think I'm currently #50)

user-san, if you don't want to buy MBRS, that's fine! After all, the great thing about this board is that we can make our own decisions about to buy, no matter who is saying what! I just want to provide a bit of information why I think this is going to go up.

Adding an address to MEW or whatever youre using should have no bearing on any airdrops what so ever.

If tokens are in your wallet, they are there. Adding the contracts only lets you see them in the UI.

The shilling is too strong. I'm in motherfuckers

too bad when a good idea is backed by a dev team of retarded people, will still buy some for the short term gains but I have no faith in this project on the long term

How is the dev team "retarded"?

I would like you to point out an instance in which they show their "retardation".

I was thinking of buying because mr anime made me money on dnt before. What is wrong with the team?

At this fucking rate. I am in too. This is a get in, pump and dump scheme. Looks like easy money with these suckers

too many people backing it up it looks to fail. Look at that telegram chat.

Wtf are you on about? This isn't a pump n dump scam at all. This is a long term project with a dedicated team. Not to mention one of the team members is organizing TokenFest, which is basically going to be the E3 of Token cryptocurrencies.

I dont know what he means. The dev team is very professional. Go take a look at the telegram and read what the devs say in there versus a telegram for something like SONM. You can see the difference in just they way they speak and present themselves.

I have had personal dealings with the CEO of MBRS and every time it was fast and easy.

Not to mention the CEO was on a skype call with the big wigs and Bittrex and convinced them to not only list MBRS, but every other token ever released on the MBRS platform will also go on Bittrex when it comes out.

You can not lose by buying MBRS right now.

Mr avatar, youve made me a lot of money and I want to give back, if you drop me an email address or discord link, id be keen to drop an insider tip

Anime-chan, you're too smart and kawai, be my kanojo

yeah what i mean is fucking get them before those domain token comes out. People are going to be fieeeenddding.

He's talking about me sempai. I have a bit of a reputation on Veeky Forums because I suggested buying DNT while it was on Etherdelta below the $0.03 range in anticipation of a Bittrex listing. It went up and a number of people made money off of that.

As for people insulting the devs, that's par for course around Veeky Forums. Unless you're "god tier" (see: Enigma Catalyst's cast of all MIT graduates), then they'll find some way to insult devs.

In any case, I have full faith in the devs to build what they've set out to do. Drake is a man of principle, which is rare these days.

You can find me on one of the main Veeky Forums discords, user:
discord.gg/rjPGx7

I should be in the "Frost" section of the member's list. You'll know when you see me.

I dug up a little more info on this whole thing and jesus christ there is a lot happening. It appears "Embermine", while a cool project itself, is creating an ecosystem of products/cryptocurrencies within the Embermine Platform. There have already been 2 token releases (TOV, and IDEA, neither on exchanges yet) but the big one comes Sept. 1st when any holding MBRS in a non-exchange ETH wallet will receive 100 DOM (Domain Token) for every 1 MBRS. The domain industry could blow up if it adopted blockchain tech and this looks like the project that's trying to do it first. Almost worth snagging MBRS just for the 1:100 MBRS:DOM ratio. Free tokens? Don't mind if I do.

Oh well, it's just me that doubts then, I do however have faith in "mr.anime" since he was the one who tipped me onto 0x

Skin the game heuristics user! Don't worry: if this goes wrong, I burn with all the rest of you!

...not a pleasant thought, that.

yeah, u have like 7k in that

Alright I'm going to do it. Hold me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

so if I fuck my sister and she only crys softly and doesn't tell anyone its all g right?

How do I store my lovely embermines

MyEtherWallet should hold them

You know, a lot of shill jobs have worked on me, but this MBRS pitch fell really flat. The anime pics didn't help either.

The anime is a big sign to get in this shit

I thought he pitched it pretty well

Have fun being poor my man. You will regret it.

Hell, just put 50 bucks in if youre scared. That will still net you nice gain when this is $1

More MBRS for us!

Weeaboo-san really knows his shit and hasn't led me wrong yet. Check back in on the charts in a year and we'll see where were at.

Whenever it joins trex I'll consider $50 on it but only because the logo is cool. The rest sounds like fluff that will never be used.

Alright I just bought 12K MBRS on EtherDelta

You should hurry, prices are going to explode and the best prices are vanishing fast

The true moon mission is before the coin join big exchanges

I agree. I can throw half an ETH at this for 2000 of em' and then just forget about it for a few months. I don't imagine that the price is gonna explode right this minute, but I can give it a few months. Should be an easy profit

Yeah I dont know about this whole pitch but if a coin gets added to an exchange. Thats molaaaa. Sell out after on this crap-o

You should listen to Once this hits Bittrex your $50 wont be shit man. It doesnt even make sense to wait until then. Why not buy when its cheap?

Veeky Forums truly does love to buy high

Buy high sell low

That sell wall was eaten and now we are at 10 cents guys. This thing is popping off.

I remember this user from the 0x discord yesterday.

Thanks for all the info. Not sure how i feel about it already jumping up 100% so I'll wait for it to cool off before seeing if i can pick up a good entry.

Nigga, its a microcap coin... its what they do

Bought 30k yesterday. Thanks user!

Wow, what happened here?

dear user, have you ever used this shitty ether delta exchange? Thats the reason why people still didnt buy it, they wait until it get listed on bittrex.

Wow! A lot of people seem to have bought in! How exciting!

Just two quick words of advice guys:

1) While some of you are excited about the current bump in the price, I still *do* regard this as a long-term project. So urge patience.
1a) As an addendum to the above, please note that I regard the current bump as possibly temporary. We still have to get listed on the exchanges after all. Though it's going to be some two interesting weeks!
2) If any of you joined the Telegram group, please try to be nice and courteous! Not everyone is a 4channer or knows what Pepe is, and I like it when dev channels remain solid communities. It helps the project out!

long term potentails are
bitcoin
ehthereum and Litecoin
ethereumworldnews.com/litecoin-predicted-one-best-investing-options-bright-future-ltc-investors/
see above for yourself

>sold my mbrs to get more out of the zrx ico
>want to buy back in now
>price has doubled

Fuck :(

nice, bought a 100k!

>tfw didn't buy early

ANIME-CHANNNN

Well looks like he's been right again. Gonna hold this bad boy till we get on bittrex

For updates on Embermine

t.me/embermine_updates

15 cents soon

see ya on aplha centauri

How high can this go?
Bought at 240k GWEI.

WHo knows. I'm in at 300k Gwei so you're 20% up on me :D

Wow anons! Look at the Order Book on EtherDelta!

The sell side is incredibly thin! Nobody wants to sell these tokens!

Oh, and in the news: LakeBanker, the Shanghai project that the main dev advised on, was discussed just on Forbes:
>forbes.com/sites/nikolaikuznetsov/2017/08/16/decentralizing-the-world-blockchain-and-the-removal-of-centralized-profit-centers/#5cfa7fdb53f4

lol this is flying. I don't know if it was your niceness or educating of others, but the value just doubled since I bought lol. WIth the exchange news, it's absolutely a sellers game atm

that is an insane order book. dont know if ive ever seen one like it

Nice i tossed some of my 0x profits in and they've already doubled. When this gets added to bittrex I'm going to be pumped

You're right about the order book. The value of holding is skyrocketing. We need to get more eyes on MBRS and more Veeky Forums-ers on this thread. MBRS to the moon baby!

My friends, this token is the real deal. I'm in multiple chat groups with people who have 6-7 figure portfolios and they are all scrambling on ED to get some MBRS. Get in NOW. 10x from here when it gets to bittrex. Sounds unbelievable? Look at the market cap.